October 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ames1001

love love love this- great gritty texture - as soon as you rinse it off you can see a difference from doing one leg to the other, fresh scent, thick enough to give a good scrubbing before it all washes off. Doesnt hurt the skin like some salt srubs can from being spikey shaped if you see what i mean. Im not very loyal with products normally and am easily suckered in by the latest thing etc but this is one i just keep coming back to -buying two tubes at a time. only downside is its a bit pricey like 7 for 200ml but its sooooo worth it makes my skin sooo soft

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by pinkchinchilla

This stuff is good!!! I've been using it for years and hope its around for a long time. It utilises a mix of scrubby bits and fruit acids to give a really deep down scrub which leaves my skin soooo soft. Its also great for preventing ingrowing hairs after a bikini wax. The smell is fresh and clean (a bit eau de cologne) and lasts ages on your skin. I love using it in summer when you want to feel really fresh. They used to make it in a pot which was far easier to use. The tube can be a bit tricky sometimes.....or maybe that's just me?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to pick this up to help get rid of my winter dry skin so I can start tanning!! I LOVE it!!! My skin is SO soft after using this and it smells so good..really fresh and clean!!! It isnt too harsh like a lot of other body scrubs. It does an amazing job :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

i think this is the best scrub product i've tried so far!!! it will just give me such a soft complexion...omg!!! it's effective and not too harsh at the same time, makes my body feel soooo clean! smells good too!!! i'm lovin it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by pushpop

This is my HG body scrub. This is one I love taking on holidays when I can't be bothered to pack my shower puff.

Okay first thing's first. If you have very sensitive skin, you should probably not use this stuff. It has AHA anyways. I love the smell & I love the visible results you get after every use.

After a long day out (walking & shopping, holidaying with water resistant sunscreen products), this scrub will take off all the dirt, products including sunscreens, thick moisturisers, anti-perspirant deodorants & body butters, grease, pollutants, dead skin cells. And whatever bacteria lives after my session with this scrub deserves to live.

The trick is to cleanse your body first with a shower gel & warm water. Amount used varies but I tend to be quite generous as I love the gritty texture. I find leaving it on for 15-30 seconds after the circular massaging motion lets the AHA do its stuff even more effectively.

Maybe it's psychological but after having a good scrub down and drying off, I find my legs and arms are actually fairer...aahhhh...a job well down in removing dull dead skin cells...the feeling is quite satisfying! haha :o)

My colleagues who gets regular spray tans swear by this scrub in helping them remove the last residues & uneven tan marks before their next session.

What is obvious is that my skin especially the back of my arms & upper back (I sometimes breakout from clogged pores) is significantly smoother after using this scrub. All those congested pores & bumps disappear!

Oh did I mention the smell is to die for?! Well...I love it anyhow. The luxurious scent lingers on the skin even hours after :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by sandra72779

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love love this stuff...only the fact I can not buy it anymore other than EBAY!!! So other than the fact that I guard it with my life ....and only use it on special days..It leaves my skin smooth and moist...So if you can find buy IT ....it is soooooooo worth...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 3:10:00 AM More reviews by princessrose

Love, love, love this stuff. Have bought it of and on since it appeared on the market and still do. I have tried numerous other body scrubs over they years which have been hit and mostly miss but Exfotonic is definitely one of the best and represents good value for money. It has just the right consistency and not too scratcy on the skin which I have found with several other products including high end brands. Love the fragrance too, leaves my skin smooth and soft and a little goes a long way as it is quite concentrated. Remains an all time favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 5:16:00 AM More reviews by MsPucci

A great scrub, especially for that price, Smells lovely, and I like the new tube version as if feels more hygienic. I bought this again just now, and had forgotten how well it actually works compared to other scrubs:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by biankix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say... I just love a good scrubbing. Ha ha. This is an awesome scrub. This gets all that dry skin off. If you are the type who thinks that the body shop stuff are the shit, well you are probably better off just using a loofah. This is the real deal. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in the tub version, and I prefer this version than the tube which I feel it would not be very economical.

This is one of the best scrubs I tried. I would said it's a instant result scrub, it deliver the effect instantly. Skin feel so smooth after application. Simply luv it!!!