April 18, 2014 | 1639 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Mguthrie0206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the new compact version of this BB cream, and I was very disappointed. It settled into lines and looked cakey at the end of the day. I guess the combination of a BB cream in convenient compact form was just too good to be true. I will not buy this product again.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by arbyscurlyfries

I really love this product. It is very good coverage over my acne, and I also have noticed an improvement in my acne as a whole while using this product (it was not harmful to my pores at all!) It also matches my skin tone very well. The only problem I have is that my face feels slightly sticky after putting the cream on, so I just brush a quick bronzing powder over it and the feeling goes away. The price isn't too impressive so I always look out for coupons for this product. I love the little tube it comes in too, fits nice in my purse. Will definitely keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. it has really good full coverage the only issue was the color match is a little too dark for me. It's okay in the summer when i get a chance to tan. The color selection is really limited and the shade below is too light. I got Medium/Deep - the lower option was light/fair i think and looked much too light for me. Overall I think it is a good all in one product that leaves my skin looking smooth, even and hydrated. Coverage will last the whole work day for me. I couldn't decided if to choose yes or no on the re-purchase, I put yes because if I really needed a drug store bb cream this wouldn't be out of the question. There are other BB creams that compare like the rimmel one is similar quality to this one, but the finish of this is more dewy. Its good but if i lost it or ran out i wouldn't necessarily be in need of buying it again. I do enjoy the nice dewy glow it gives me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the light/medium shade.

I always start off with a bronzer. It provides appropriate skin protection and it’s medium coverage evened out my face while keeping it look natural

Okay so this is not comparable to the Asian brands but I think it’s perfect. Finally since this is Physician Formula, with less harmful ingredients, this stuff dosen’t make me break out. I like the powder the best

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by npfahler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved the texture and coverage of this BB Cream, but I ended up returning it because the color was too dark for my skin. Even after giving it some time to adjust, it just didn't blend well on my skin tone (light w/ yellow). Other than the color issue though - thought it was a great formula and would consider purchasing again if they had a light version!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lmg613

Pros:
-Fast and easy to apply for medium coverage
-Smooth, dewy texture, at least at first

Cons:
-PINK! I'm reviewing light/medium, and it just is too pink for me to feel totally comfortable that I've blended enough.
-Seems to separate/dry out a bit, so that a few hours after application, my skin is as roughly textured as ever (which isn't THAT much, but still--isn't the whole point to smooth things out?).

I'm not really on the whole BB cream bandwagon. It's not a 3-in-1 product for me, because I still feel the need for moisture/SPF underneath. Plus there are plenty of traditional foundations out there with the same pros, plus better color and coverage.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by hanali20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for some time and my dry skin concerns me when it comes to face products. fortunately, this did not patch on to the skin which is fantastic! i do have to admit, the pricing of this brand is high but if you wait until a sale you can become less stressed. the sales are usually buy one get one free or 50% off which is awesome. my recommendations, wait for the sale because honestly it is a wonderful product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by veelui

for my skin type, it doesnt work :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoStylista

I am absolutely in love with this BB cream!! I originally purchased it because I thought the packaging was cute and I was just passing through the aisles at cvs but then I thought "Hey, why don't I try this?" - I read all the 10 reasons it helps with skin and all that, the price is very reasonable (it's drugstore brand, after all), and I wasn't really expecting too much out of it but my skin definitely needed a pick-me-up and a good spf along with a foundation-like coverage to mask my occasional breakouts... I have to say that the first time I put it on, I was blown away with how amazing it was. So moisturizing, solid coverage, matches my skin tone, literally lasts ALL day (and I used during the summer too), when I took pictures of my face close-up it almost looked like the pictures were airbrushed because my skin looked flawless! The bb cream is on the thicker side, but that it something that I love about it (I hate the runny/watery ones... yuck!). Sometimes I'll mix it up with a few drops of the runnier bb creams (like Wet n Wild, $3) to soften it up before applying. I have expensive bb creams but this one is by far one of complete favorites. I would never guess that it was a bb cream that cost me less than $15!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and this stuff just didn't work for me. It's definitely for people with drier skin. Coverage was okay, especially for a BB cream, but it just made me oilier than usual. And REALLY shiny. It went back to CVS.