July 31, 2014 | 1389 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes! They finally have this is Light! I have light olive skin, very light right now in February and this is a perfect match. I use the light to medium in the summer and it's aso a good match. I have some melasma and a bit of "pregnancy mask" still around my forehead and a few spots here and there and I have noticed that when I use this BB cream all those discolorations are well protected and do not darken. After a year of using this I do believe I can tell they have faded without any effort other than using this. I did have to skip using this last winter bc they didn't have Light. I wrote them, and I believe other people did too because tada now they have Light! So happy!

This can be sheer, medium, or full coverage depending on how much you use and/or how you apply it.

I have normal to dry skin with a few fine laugh lines around the eyes, and this does not exaggerate any imperfections.

I do have to powder the T Zone, but that is A Ok.

This also comes in a cream compact form perfect for the purse & beach! I purchased the light/medium and it seems to be a bit more matte to me. I will be repurchasing the Light version of the compact.

As of today (Feb 16 2014) There are many muchO $3 coupons to be found on a variety of Physicians Formula products. I picked up the two BB creams I spoke of and an organic CC version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I wanted to love this bb cream. However, it is far too pink and caused me some serious breakouts. Even as a primer, this stuff was beautiful on. The finish is so natural and smooth, it feels like a treat for your skin. Alone, this offers light-medium coverage, and does need a light dusting of powder if you a) have oily or combo skin b)live in a humid place, like myself c)are on the go all day or d)one or more of a,b,c. I think this would be a great product for less sensitive skin, pinker undertones. Unfortunately, it was a miss for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kkent4950

I really wanted to like this product. I liked the coverage it gave, but like other reviewers stated it did tend to settle into lines. The reason I stopped using it was the breakout it caused. At first I thought it was a coincidence so I kept using it, only to see my face looking worse and worse as the months went by. When I stopped using it and went back to their Healthy Wear tinted lotion my face cleared up. I have oily skin, so I think this product acted adversely to that. Oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MissFabiola

I really enjoy the creamy texture of this BB cream and the dewy look it gives my skin. I've noticed longer lasting fresh makeup look through out the day. The color is good and easy to blend with my skin and my other products. However, the feel is a bit oily / heavy.. I have combination skin and haven't used product with this much coverage in years. Overall, it serves it's purpose and has had no negative effects on my skin, can definitely see myself buying more of this or trying other BB creams in the future. Price point is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by amex09

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like the creamy consistency, I like the color for my skin, but I don't like how it sinks into my lines, it seems like it emphasizes them more. Overall my skin looks ok, just not great. I think it is better when I mix with moisturizer. But I won't buy this again. I expected more from this brand. It just seems too cakey. I have fair skin and late 30s, normal-dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by bonniejo66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a gazillion bb creams. They are either way to greasy or to drying. I read the reviews on here about ponds bb cream being good. Went to rite aid and it wasn't there, figures. Grabbed Physicians Formula. I use the color correction mineral powder. Love love love that stuff! Used this tonight before work. I moisturized (sca vitamin c day cream), put on ybf primer, a dab of concealer under my eyes and this. Threw on some cream blush, topped it with sca multi-use powder and was done. Didn't even spray with makeup spray. I work in a restaurant. I came home 7 hrs later, looked in the mirror and my skin looked fabulous. Smooth, glowing. I love this stuff. It stayed on thru a busy shift and made my skin look perfect. It is a bit dewy. Powder will help this. It covers great but feel like skin. At first I thought it might be too thick so I rubbed it in with my fingers, patted it down with a dry sponge and it melted into my skin. I was wearing revlon nearly naked foundation which turns greasy and gross by the end of my day. I have good skin, nothing serious to cover or mask. Just need a even toned complexion. Light med was a good match. Not sure if it would be so great at covering acne or anything. I still needed a bit of concealer under my eyes to brighten that area up. Tried it after showing without moisturizer tonight and my face felt only slightly dry. I always wear moisturizer day and night but if I had to I could probably make due with just this in an emergency. I am definitely repurchasing this until the next best bb cream comes along

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by saramason111

I've used this on 4 different occasions. Within 24 hours of putting it on in the morning, I'd get 7-8 little red bumps on the center of my forehead. They clear up in a day if I stop using this BB cream. Something in it makes me break out. Too bad; I really wanted it to work. It also gave me wrinkles on my forehead when I wore it and I dont even have wrinkles there what the heck?!

If you're prone to breakouts try the Physicians Formula spf 50 tinted moisturizer instead (orange bottle). I just finished my first bottle and it never made me break out and it has excellent coverage. I'll be re-purchasing that one.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is an awesome BB cream if you have NC25ish or darker skin. I have the Light/Medium and it's too dark now that my skin has lightened (about NC20). I also bought the matching BB powder which was great as well, I used it to set this BB cream and it was light, silky and natural looking. The BB cream is not really comparable to Korean BB's but still one of the much better American drugstore options. It comes out feeling slightly heavier than many tinted moisturisers but feels very light on skin. You will still most likely need concealer for any blemishes, dark circles or discolouration.

What I liked: Light texture, easy to blend, satin finish that looks very natural, non-caking and non-drying, light-almost medium coverage that is slightly buildable and has more coverage than your average tinted moisturiser, all-physical SPF (with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, better for sensitive skin) and did not make my skin feel greasy. Comes in a convenient squeeze tube.

What I don't like: Lack of colour options.

I'm giving this 4/5 lippies because although the product is great, the colour range stinks - there is nothing for lighter nor darker skin. Light/Medium is too dark for lighter skin tones so there really is no option for fair to light skin. The 2 shades available obviously won't match everyone. If it wasn't for that it would be the best drugstore BB I've tried to date - luckily I found my HG in Missha Super Aqua Snail BB.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by RockerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream! I have fair skin that is extremely prone to acne and redness. I use this product nearly every day and it has NEVER broken me out or caused any irritation. The coverage is slightly better than a tinted moisturizer. It covers my old acne scares well enough and neutralizes redness very well. I try to make sure that the products I use are as healthy as possible. I check them all on the Environmental Working Group's website. This product ranked very low on the hazard scale, so that's a huge plus for me. It's a little on the expensive side for a drug store product. I got it at Target and payed around $14. It's well worth it for me though. I'm happy to fork over a couple extra bucks for a good product. My only complaint is that the shade selection is very limited. I bout the lightest shade in the summer when I had a slight tan and it was perfect for me then, but now my tan is gone and this is just a bit too dark to look natural on me. I wish there were more shades to choose from so that I could wear this year-round!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Mguthrie0206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the new compact version of this BB cream, and I was very disappointed. It settled into lines and looked cakey at the end of the day. I guess the combination of a BB cream in convenient compact form was just too good to be true. I will not buy this product again.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No