September 2, 2014 | 1375 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Megan117

I like the way my skin feels after putting this on but the colour match is terrible. Light medium is too light for me so I tried medium deep, which was way too dark - now I'm stuck with two tubes of the stuff :( I tried using it as an under eye concealer but it isn't pigmented enough. Also, like another reviewer said, I noticed little chunks in it, like sand or something

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by lovexoxo

I love this BB Cream. My skin is pretty fair and the 'light' color matches really well. I usually set this with powder and it lasts all day. I do have oily skin and this doesn't do much to contain the oil but the coverage that it gives makes up for it. I definitely recommend this BB Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Light version is finally here! I also tried it and it's a perfect "Light" -- right between a "Fair" and a "Light/Medium". I think it would be good for Fair as well as Light skin. I also have neutral undertones and it is not pink, peach, or yellow. For the product itself, it covers the best of all the drugstore bb creams I've tried (which is most of them), along with Garnier Combination to Oily BB cream. Unlike Garnier, it doesn't cake up after a while, but it also doesn't have the oil control Garnier has. Physician Formula BB cream isn't oily or greasy at all on my combination skin, but my T-zone does get shiny later on in the day. PROs: great coverage while still looking totally natural, even up close (!), and perfectly matching shade for my skin (I'm usually the second lightest shade in foundation). CONS: shiny T-zone late in day, doesn't last a long day, not as blendable as other bb creams. RESULT: I will be switching from Garnier to PhF, mostly due to Garnier's cakey factor. So happy they make PhF in Light!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes! They finally have this is Light! I have light olive skin, very light right now in February and this is a perfect match. I use the light to medium in the summer and it's aso a good match. I have some melasma and a bit of "pregnancy mask" still around my forehead and a few spots here and there and I have noticed that when I use this BB cream all those discolorations are well protected and do not darken. After a year of using this I do believe I can tell they have faded without any effort other than using this. I did have to skip using this last winter bc they didn't have Light. I wrote them, and I believe other people did too because tada now they have Light! So happy!

This can be sheer, medium, or full coverage depending on how much you use and/or how you apply it.

I have normal to dry skin with a few fine laugh lines around the eyes, and this does not exaggerate any imperfections.

I do have to powder the T Zone, but that is A Ok.

This also comes in a cream compact form perfect for the purse & beach! I purchased the light/medium and it seems to be a bit more matte to me. I will be repurchasing the Light version of the compact.

As of today (Feb 16 2014) There are many muchO $3 coupons to be found on a variety of Physicians Formula products. I picked up the two BB creams I spoke of and an organic CC version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I wanted to love this bb cream. However, it is far too pink and caused me some serious breakouts. Even as a primer, this stuff was beautiful on. The finish is so natural and smooth, it feels like a treat for your skin. Alone, this offers light-medium coverage, and does need a light dusting of powder if you a) have oily or combo skin b)live in a humid place, like myself c)are on the go all day or d)one or more of a,b,c. I think this would be a great product for less sensitive skin, pinker undertones. Unfortunately, it was a miss for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kkent4950

I really wanted to like this product. I liked the coverage it gave, but like other reviewers stated it did tend to settle into lines. The reason I stopped using it was the breakout it caused. At first I thought it was a coincidence so I kept using it, only to see my face looking worse and worse as the months went by. When I stopped using it and went back to their Healthy Wear tinted lotion my face cleared up. I have oily skin, so I think this product acted adversely to that. Oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MissFabiola

I really enjoy the creamy texture of this BB cream and the dewy look it gives my skin. I've noticed longer lasting fresh makeup look through out the day. The color is good and easy to blend with my skin and my other products. However, the feel is a bit oily / heavy.. I have combination skin and haven't used product with this much coverage in years. Overall, it serves it's purpose and has had no negative effects on my skin, can definitely see myself buying more of this or trying other BB creams in the future. Price point is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by amex09

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like the creamy consistency, I like the color for my skin, but I don't like how it sinks into my lines, it seems like it emphasizes them more. Overall my skin looks ok, just not great. I think it is better when I mix with moisturizer. But I won't buy this again. I expected more from this brand. It just seems too cakey. I have fair skin and late 30s, normal-dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by bonniejo66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a gazillion bb creams. They are either way to greasy or to drying. I read the reviews on here about ponds bb cream being good. Went to rite aid and it wasn't there, figures. Grabbed Physicians Formula. I use the color correction mineral powder. Love love love that stuff! Used this tonight before work. I moisturized (sca vitamin c day cream), put on ybf primer, a dab of concealer under my eyes and this. Threw on some cream blush, topped it with sca multi-use powder and was done. Didn't even spray with makeup spray. I work in a restaurant. I came home 7 hrs later, looked in the mirror and my skin looked fabulous. Smooth, glowing. I love this stuff. It stayed on thru a busy shift and made my skin look perfect. It is a bit dewy. Powder will help this. It covers great but feel like skin. At first I thought it might be too thick so I rubbed it in with my fingers, patted it down with a dry sponge and it melted into my skin. I was wearing revlon nearly naked foundation which turns greasy and gross by the end of my day. I have good skin, nothing serious to cover or mask. Just need a even toned complexion. Light med was a good match. Not sure if it would be so great at covering acne or anything. I still needed a bit of concealer under my eyes to brighten that area up. Tried it after showing without moisturizer tonight and my face felt only slightly dry. I always wear moisturizer day and night but if I had to I could probably make due with just this in an emergency. I am definitely repurchasing this until the next best bb cream comes along

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by saramason111

I've used this on 4 different occasions. Within 24 hours of putting it on in the morning, I'd get 7-8 little red bumps on the center of my forehead. They clear up in a day if I stop using this BB cream. Something in it makes me break out. Too bad; I really wanted it to work. It also gave me wrinkles on my forehead when I wore it and I dont even have wrinkles there what the heck?!

If you're prone to breakouts try the Physicians Formula spf 50 tinted moisturizer instead (orange bottle). I just finished my first bottle and it never made me break out and it has excellent coverage. I'll be re-purchasing that one.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No