September 30, 2014 | 1837 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mzb86

I didnt like the way this looked on my face, it was very patchy and sticky even when i used a beauty blender, it didnt hide anything. And it was very cakey if you put more on, I also think it broke me out, i have a new breakout after using it yesterday. I have tried it for a month, but it just isnt for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream! I've been using it for the last month-and-a-half pretty much daily, mixed with a touch of Revlon Skinlights in Bare Light. The coverage is light but it evens my face out and leaves it with a gorgeous healthy glow. Seriously it looks amazing. Perfect for a no-makeup look. I've been experimenting with random other foundations and every time I look at my face an hour later I'm like "ugh, shoulda just put on the BB cream instead" lol. I have the color Light right now which works good for my fair skin, but I'll probably have to get Light Medium when I get a bit tanner this summer. I anticipate this product being my go-to for the hot weather this summer. A bit pricy for drugstore but on par with other PF products. I got mine at Rite Aid during a 40% off sale plus I had a $3 coupon, so it ended up being only like 6-7 bucks (reg about 12-15 depending on store). Love this! I've tried other BB creams- Garnier (not a good color match), L'oreal (felt like it did nothing), Ponds (looked greasy and shiny on my skin) and this one is by far my fave!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Megan117

I like the way my skin feels after putting this on but the colour match is terrible. Light medium is too light for me so I tried medium deep, which was way too dark - now I'm stuck with two tubes of the stuff :( I tried using it as an under eye concealer but it isn't pigmented enough. Also, like another reviewer said, I noticed little chunks in it, like sand or something

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by lovexoxo

I love this BB Cream. My skin is pretty fair and the 'light' color matches really well. I usually set this with powder and it lasts all day. I do have oily skin and this doesn't do much to contain the oil but the coverage that it gives makes up for it. I definitely recommend this BB Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Light version is finally here! I also tried it and it's a perfect "Light" -- right between a "Fair" and a "Light/Medium". I think it would be good for Fair as well as Light skin. I also have neutral undertones and it is not pink, peach, or yellow. For the product itself, it covers the best of all the drugstore bb creams I've tried (which is most of them), along with Garnier Combination to Oily BB cream. Unlike Garnier, it doesn't cake up after a while, but it also doesn't have the oil control Garnier has. Physician Formula BB cream isn't oily or greasy at all on my combination skin, but my T-zone does get shiny later on in the day. PROs: great coverage while still looking totally natural, even up close (!), and perfectly matching shade for my skin (I'm usually the second lightest shade in foundation). CONS: shiny T-zone late in day, doesn't last a long day, not as blendable as other bb creams. RESULT: I will be switching from Garnier to PhF, mostly due to Garnier's cakey factor. So happy they make PhF in Light!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes! They finally have this is Light! I have light olive skin, very light right now in February and this is a perfect match. I use the light to medium in the summer and it's aso a good match. I have some melasma and a bit of "pregnancy mask" still around my forehead and a few spots here and there and I have noticed that when I use this BB cream all those discolorations are well protected and do not darken. After a year of using this I do believe I can tell they have faded without any effort other than using this. I did have to skip using this last winter bc they didn't have Light. I wrote them, and I believe other people did too because tada now they have Light! So happy!

This can be sheer, medium, or full coverage depending on how much you use and/or how you apply it.

I have normal to dry skin with a few fine laugh lines around the eyes, and this does not exaggerate any imperfections.

I do have to powder the T Zone, but that is A Ok.

This also comes in a cream compact form perfect for the purse & beach! I purchased the light/medium and it seems to be a bit more matte to me. I will be repurchasing the Light version of the compact.

As of today (Feb 16 2014) There are many muchO $3 coupons to be found on a variety of Physicians Formula products. I picked up the two BB creams I spoke of and an organic CC version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I wanted to love this bb cream. However, it is far too pink and caused me some serious breakouts. Even as a primer, this stuff was beautiful on. The finish is so natural and smooth, it feels like a treat for your skin. Alone, this offers light-medium coverage, and does need a light dusting of powder if you a) have oily or combo skin b)live in a humid place, like myself c)are on the go all day or d)one or more of a,b,c. I think this would be a great product for less sensitive skin, pinker undertones. Unfortunately, it was a miss for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kkent4950

I really wanted to like this product. I liked the coverage it gave, but like other reviewers stated it did tend to settle into lines. The reason I stopped using it was the breakout it caused. At first I thought it was a coincidence so I kept using it, only to see my face looking worse and worse as the months went by. When I stopped using it and went back to their Healthy Wear tinted lotion my face cleared up. I have oily skin, so I think this product acted adversely to that. Oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MissFabiola

I really enjoy the creamy texture of this BB cream and the dewy look it gives my skin. I've noticed longer lasting fresh makeup look through out the day. The color is good and easy to blend with my skin and my other products. However, the feel is a bit oily / heavy.. I have combination skin and haven't used product with this much coverage in years. Overall, it serves it's purpose and has had no negative effects on my skin, can definitely see myself buying more of this or trying other BB creams in the future. Price point is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by amex09

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like the creamy consistency, I like the color for my skin, but I don't like how it sinks into my lines, it seems like it emphasizes them more. Overall my skin looks ok, just not great. I think it is better when I mix with moisturizer. But I won't buy this again. I expected more from this brand. It just seems too cakey. I have fair skin and late 30s, normal-dry skin.