April 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Vivids

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These lip sticks are beautiful!! I use them when I do pageant makeup because they Are very bright and pigmented!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkroses17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I heard all the hype on this product and picked up Shocking Coral and Vivid Rose. These are amazingly pigmented and last 2-4 hours with minimal drinking and eating. After they wear off they leave your lips tinted. You could also apply just a little and blend it in for a flush of color. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I love the color these generate. I just wish they came sealed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by emysiu

Definitely have to add to the hype here. I first saw these on Temptalia and the colors just looked soo gorgeous and her review seemed super complimentary. I picked up "Shocking Coral" first and was floored by the quality, pigmentation, and how moisturizing the lipstick is. These lipsticks are quite comparable to high priced lipsticks and are more than worth the drugstore price. Frankly, I had initially budgeted for only 2 lipsticks from this collection, but after seeing how well they perform, I'm planning to get more! They lasted for more than 4 hours with some drinking in between. I'm sure they would've lasted even longer, if I didn't eat so un-ladylike! My favorite shades so far on against my NC35 skin are "Shocking Coral" and "Fuschia Flash." My lips are on the darker side and so I was quite surprised to see these colors turn up so nice and brightly on my lips. You can easily adjust the brightness of the color by applying less and making the color more matte by just dabbing with a tissue. I plan to reach for these lovely lipsticks even when it's not summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by xLizaL

These lipsticks are amazing! They are incredibly pigmented and they stay on my lips all day long! They also are really moisturizing, and won't crease. The colors are perfect too. This is absolute perfection, I would recommend them to everybody !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Madihudson

Not much to say but I love these lipsticks! They're incredibly pigmented, moisturizing, and rich in color. The smell doesn't bother me unlike some others. These lipsticks are truly amazing! I own "On Fire Red" and "Shocking Coral". All the colors compliment any skin tone and are very easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by thesamesusanne

I like that this lipstick is pure color, and not glittery and slimey. It comes out matte and tho the shades are very bright, you can apply very little and dilute the brightness. I apply very little color on my inner, lower lip and spread it around by smacking my lips together. It's great because the color is so pure that you still have the color even tho it's toned down. I have olive-tone, Asian skin which gets easily tan during the summer months. I love that you can control the brightness very easily and the color lasts ok. It's also great because it doesn't dry out my lips. It doesn't moisturize either but that's why you buy lip balm. And it doesn't have a taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

These have become my favorite lipsticks since I bought them and I'm a huge lipstick addict! I bought Fuchsia Flash,Shocking Coral and Vivid Rose and they have all left me speechless! I love their texture and their smell,plus they have great longevity and price. Only disadvantage is that while they're very sheer and shiny,they tend to dry my lips a little bit,so remember to moisturize your lips well before applying them! A specific thing I want to point out is their amazing shades,literally vivid! Unfortunately,only 6 of the 10 shades were released in my country,so I didn't get to try Infrared,Brazen Berry,Hot Plum and Pink Pop,but I fathom they'd be the colors I wouldn't have liked that much :Ρ . Anyway,fantastic bright colors especially for the summer, I totally recommend them :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I have several of the shades from this collection and quite frankly they have been getting more play than my beloved MAC lippies. Affordable and beautiful I pray that Maybelline doesnt discontinue and they release new shades in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

Very nice lipsticks! Honestly this is the only lipstick that i keep using everyday! Colors are so gorgeous.. Super pigmented and buttery.. I dont even use a lipgloss on top of it. I own two right now and i'm probably going to get all of them!