Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids

4.4

on 11/8/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

These lipsticks are fantastic. So far I've tried Pink Pop and Hot Plum, both of which I love. Super pigmented and surprisingly moisturizing for such a matte finish. Staying power is pretty good. They stain though and are a little difficult to remove completely, but it's worth it. Packaging is kind of bulky. Comparable to MAC for about half the price.

on 10/21/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I love these! it's so rare to see drugstores brands embrace very bright colors. the pigmentation is insane, and there are no black sheep in the collection. They last a decent time and they glide easily on the lips. it's one of my fave products by Maybelline

on 9/13/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Note: I live in Asia and the names are a bit different. I have sugar pink, cheeky coral and vivid rose.

PACKAGING: plastic packaging with a neon orange exterior. I find it decent because it does not look too cheap nor does it look luxury.

PRICE: I think I purchased it for about around SGD$15?? I cannot remember but it is less than SGD$20. Sometimes Watsons have sales, go for that instead it is worth it!

FORMULA: This does not dry out my lips at all! Impressed with the formula. The colour lasts about 4 hours on the lips without eating (mostly drinking and talking). It wore off evenly. No complaints about the formula. For a drugstore brand, it is amazingggg

Absolutely love this lipstick. The colour screams right at you and it is a good way to branch out to some colours that you wouldn't dare to try before because it is a drugstore product and is affordable.

on 9/12/2013 11:04:00 PM

Hot Plum is a bright fuchsia shade with a purple tint that looks much deeper in the tube than on the lips. The highly-pigmented formula is creamy and smooth with a semi-glossy finish, comparable in quality and performance to Urban Decay's Revolution lipstick for a fraction of the price. I especially like how this color compliments my Southeast Asian complexion, the purple tint really balances my strong, yellow undertones. This is my new, go-to bright lipstick shade!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm obsessed with these lipsticks! I have four (pink pop, shocking coral, fuschia flash & hot plum) hot plum is my fave. They aren't overly drying and they fade into a nice stain, no patchiness. The colour lasts through eating & drinking (being aware that you have lipstick on). Once they've faded into a stain I like to put lip balm over them & you're still left with a nice colour on your lips. I'll definitely be buying more of them - maybe even all.

on 9/5/2013 9:14:00 AM

I bought Pink Pop, Shocking Coral and Fuschia Flash on a whim. Thank goodness these lippies turned out to be amazing. They are super pigmented and go on smooth and even. So far my favourite has been shocking coral. I couldn't wear bright orange so this strong coral is perfect. Pink pop and Fuschia flash are cool toned and look a little alien on my lips. I have to warm them up with a coral lipgloss on top. Would repurchase only shocking coral so far.

on 8/25/2013 4:16:00 AM

love these lipsticks! they're very bright and with a little lip balm they coat the lips very smoothly and last a long time. The pinks are my favorite!

on 8/21/2013 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Snagged the color Vivid Rose. Hands down favorite lipstick this summer, AH-mazing. For all you blue eyed gals like me, this is the lipstick for you! The color is unique and beautiful in person and in pictures, added bonus- makes your teeth look super white! The formula is creamy and moisturizing. Longevity is about 4 hours but leaves a pretty stain to your lips when taken off. On my lips, this comes off as a bright, vibrant cross between a deep pink and a light light red. For the price, it just can't be beat! OB.SESSED.

These lip sticks are beautiful!! I use them when I do pageant makeup because they Are very bright and pigmented!!

on 8/11/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I heard all the hype on this product and picked up Shocking Coral and Vivid Rose. These are amazingly pigmented and last 2-4 hours with minimal drinking and eating. After they wear off they leave your lips tinted. You could also apply just a little and blend it in for a flush of color. I will definitely repurchase!

Popular Lipsticks