December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Vivids

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Note: I live in Asia and the names are a bit different. I have sugar pink, cheeky coral and vivid rose.

PACKAGING: plastic packaging with a neon orange exterior. I find it decent because it does not look too cheap nor does it look luxury.

PRICE: I think I purchased it for about around SGD$15?? I cannot remember but it is less than SGD$20. Sometimes Watsons have sales, go for that instead it is worth it!

FORMULA: This does not dry out my lips at all! Impressed with the formula. The colour lasts about 4 hours on the lips without eating (mostly drinking and talking). It wore off evenly. No complaints about the formula. For a drugstore brand, it is amazingggg

Absolutely love this lipstick. The colour screams right at you and it is a good way to branch out to some colours that you wouldn't dare to try before because it is a drugstore product and is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Hot Plum is a bright fuchsia shade with a purple tint that looks much deeper in the tube than on the lips. The highly-pigmented formula is creamy and smooth with a semi-glossy finish, comparable in quality and performance to Urban Decay's Revolution lipstick for a fraction of the price. I especially like how this color compliments my Southeast Asian complexion, the purple tint really balances my strong, yellow undertones. This is my new, go-to bright lipstick shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I'm obsessed with these lipsticks! I have four (pink pop, shocking coral, fuschia flash & hot plum) hot plum is my fave. They aren't overly drying and they fade into a nice stain, no patchiness. The colour lasts through eating & drinking (being aware that you have lipstick on). Once they've faded into a stain I like to put lip balm over them & you're still left with a nice colour on your lips. I'll definitely be buying more of them - maybe even all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

I bought Pink Pop, Shocking Coral and Fuschia Flash on a whim. Thank goodness these lippies turned out to be amazing. They are super pigmented and go on smooth and even. So far my favourite has been shocking coral. I couldn't wear bright orange so this strong coral is perfect. Pink pop and Fuschia flash are cool toned and look a little alien on my lips. I have to warm them up with a coral lipgloss on top. Would repurchase only shocking coral so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Ndestinym

love these lipsticks! they're very bright and with a little lip balm they coat the lips very smoothly and last a long time. The pinks are my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Snagged the color Vivid Rose. Hands down favorite lipstick this summer, AH-mazing. For all you blue eyed gals like me, this is the lipstick for you! The color is unique and beautiful in person and in pictures, added bonus- makes your teeth look super white! The formula is creamy and moisturizing. Longevity is about 4 hours but leaves a pretty stain to your lips when taken off. On my lips, this comes off as a bright, vibrant cross between a deep pink and a light light red. For the price, it just can't be beat! OB.SESSED.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These lip sticks are beautiful!! I use them when I do pageant makeup because they Are very bright and pigmented!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkroses17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I heard all the hype on this product and picked up Shocking Coral and Vivid Rose. These are amazingly pigmented and last 2-4 hours with minimal drinking and eating. After they wear off they leave your lips tinted. You could also apply just a little and blend it in for a flush of color. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I love the color these generate. I just wish they came sealed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by emysiu

Definitely have to add to the hype here. I first saw these on Temptalia and the colors just looked soo gorgeous and her review seemed super complimentary. I picked up "Shocking Coral" first and was floored by the quality, pigmentation, and how moisturizing the lipstick is. These lipsticks are quite comparable to high priced lipsticks and are more than worth the drugstore price. Frankly, I had initially budgeted for only 2 lipsticks from this collection, but after seeing how well they perform, I'm planning to get more! They lasted for more than 4 hours with some drinking in between. I'm sure they would've lasted even longer, if I didn't eat so un-ladylike! My favorite shades so far on against my NC35 skin are "Shocking Coral" and "Fuschia Flash." My lips are on the darker side and so I was quite surprised to see these colors turn up so nice and brightly on my lips. You can easily adjust the brightness of the color by applying less and making the color more matte by just dabbing with a tissue. I plan to reach for these lovely lipsticks even when it's not summer!