Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids

4.4

on 11/8/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

These lipsticks are fantastic. So far I've tried Pink Pop and Hot Plum, both of which I love. Super pigmented and surprisingly moisturizing for such a matte finish. Staying power is pretty good. They stain though and are a little difficult to remove completely, but it's worth it. Packaging is kind of bulky. Comparable to MAC for about half the price.

on 10/30/2013 5:36:00 PM

I don't like the smell of these, they stain (can be a good or bad thing), didn't end up wearing it.

The formula is nice, not slippery but didn't find it drying, easy to apply, sharp tip, smells bad, doesn't dry out or anything like that, idk, overall I think these are pretty standard lipsticks in fun colors! I don't see any reason not to buy one (smell it first though just in case), but they aren't my favs either.

on 10/21/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I love these! it's so rare to see drugstores brands embrace very bright colors. the pigmentation is insane, and there are no black sheep in the collection. They last a decent time and they glide easily on the lips. it's one of my fave products by Maybelline

on 9/13/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Note: I live in Asia and the names are a bit different. I have sugar pink, cheeky coral and vivid rose.

PACKAGING: plastic packaging with a neon orange exterior. I find it decent because it does not look too cheap nor does it look luxury.

PRICE: I think I purchased it for about around SGD$15?? I cannot remember but it is less than SGD$20. Sometimes Watsons have sales, go for that instead it is worth it!

FORMULA: This does not dry out my lips at all! Impressed with the formula. The colour lasts about 4 hours on the lips without eating (mostly drinking and talking). It wore off evenly. No complaints about the formula. For a drugstore brand, it is amazingggg

Absolutely love this lipstick. The colour screams right at you and it is a good way to branch out to some colours that you wouldn't dare to try before because it is a drugstore product and is affordable.

on 9/12/2013 11:04:00 PM

Hot Plum is a bright fuchsia shade with a purple tint that looks much deeper in the tube than on the lips. The highly-pigmented formula is creamy and smooth with a semi-glossy finish, comparable in quality and performance to Urban Decay's Revolution lipstick for a fraction of the price. I especially like how this color compliments my Southeast Asian complexion, the purple tint really balances my strong, yellow undertones. This is my new, go-to bright lipstick shade!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm obsessed with these lipsticks! I have four (pink pop, shocking coral, fuschia flash & hot plum) hot plum is my fave. They aren't overly drying and they fade into a nice stain, no patchiness. The colour lasts through eating & drinking (being aware that you have lipstick on). Once they've faded into a stain I like to put lip balm over them & you're still left with a nice colour on your lips. I'll definitely be buying more of them - maybe even all.

on 9/5/2013 9:14:00 AM

I bought Pink Pop, Shocking Coral and Fuschia Flash on a whim. Thank goodness these lippies turned out to be amazing. They are super pigmented and go on smooth and even. So far my favourite has been shocking coral. I couldn't wear bright orange so this strong coral is perfect. Pink pop and Fuschia flash are cool toned and look a little alien on my lips. I have to warm them up with a coral lipgloss on top. Would repurchase only shocking coral so far.

on 8/25/2013 4:16:00 AM

love these lipsticks! they're very bright and with a little lip balm they coat the lips very smoothly and last a long time. The pinks are my favorite!

on 8/21/2013 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Snagged the color Vivid Rose. Hands down favorite lipstick this summer, AH-mazing. For all you blue eyed gals like me, this is the lipstick for you! The color is unique and beautiful in person and in pictures, added bonus- makes your teeth look super white! The formula is creamy and moisturizing. Longevity is about 4 hours but leaves a pretty stain to your lips when taken off. On my lips, this comes off as a bright, vibrant cross between a deep pink and a light light red. For the price, it just can't be beat! OB.SESSED.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

These lip sticks are beautiful!! I use them when I do pageant makeup because they Are very bright and pigmented!!

Popular Lipsticks