October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smoothed Over Straightening Balm [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2004 10:38:00 PM More reviews by twinkly_red_shoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LUV THIS!!!!! The only straightening cream that doesn't leave my hir greasy! I love it with a flat iron or a blow dryer. Definitely use with heat tho. Other wise it just sits there. Totally best straightening product, and i've tried a million! Buy this for straight hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Freeman6057

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great straightening/smoothing product. I put it in my damp, towel dried hair before I blowdry my hair and my hair is so shiny and silky and not weighed down at all!! It doesn't make your hair stick straight but it does assist the straightening process. A definite must-have! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2004 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo1287

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

finally, a product that actually works on my thick, naturally wavy/straight/ugly coarse hair. this stuff cuts down on my blow drying time, because now, i can let my hair air dry a little and then blow dry it straight with this stuff b/c it works so well on straightening it. i stumbled across it trying to get my usual VO5 straightening stuff but this was on sale and much cheaper, so i tried it. so glad that i did. it makes my hair shiny and soft and pretty straight! the ends tend to curl in even after a straightening iron and a blow dryer, but thats ok cuz i guess thats just how my hair natually is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 7:28:00 PM More reviews by lovestuck

on the end of my second tube! another one of the few products i use to the end.

if i put this in damp hair and blow dry, i get really smooth straigt hair. if i don't blow dry it, i get subtle waves (my natural hair) but they're smooth too. i don't get the usual poof of random frizzies that i normally get.

the smell is pretty refreshing too. at first i thought it was weird, but now i think it has this nice herbal-ish smell to it. it doesn't last long anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ashley628

this product is amazing i needed something to straighten my hair and this seemed to be most popular so i went out and bought it and tried it right away and it made my hair so smooth and it made it smell amazing i love the smell i deffinately recommend this product to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2004 2:30:00 AM More reviews by hotpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have gone through 2 bottles already. This stuff is amazing. Makes my hair super soft, straight and shiny. My hair is already straight but sometimes I get funky waves in the front. This makes it all smooth. Love the cute packaging. Just wish that I could get into it because with pumps like this I always feel there is product left in there that I can't get out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by qtdew

This stuff is great! I have alot of curly hair that is very wispy. It usually takes me forever to straighten it. This stuff really helps and it smells really nice too. I stopped using it for a while (tried some Alberto stuff) but noticed a difference right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Frappuccino

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually get frizzies when I blow-dry my hair. I usually don't blow-dry, but when I do, I use this! Works great, no frizzies ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great straightening cream which really does its job. It is a bit drying on my ends, but it leaves my hair frizz free. I like trying new hair products, so I might not buy it again, but it is good enough for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE IT....LOVE IT....LOVE IT!!!
    Makes the work of straightening so much easier...and I have stubborn, frizzy hair. I wish there was more in the bottle but not very expensive.