Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 2/11/2015 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I stopped buying urban decay stuff because this is just as good, and WAY cheaper! HG.

on 2/11/2015 11:13:00 PM

This is an awesome primer!! It's better than Urban Decay's primer potion... and cheaper! It really lasts all day and it does not crease! It makes all of my eye shadows look great! I've been using UD primer potion for years, but read this was a good dupe. I recommend it and will continue to buy it. I absolutely love it!!

on 2/11/2015 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have fairly oily eyelids so priming my eyes for shadows is IMPORTANT. I used the elf one for a while which is only a dollar but there was hardly any product in the packaging and I STILL creased ugh. So I picked this up on a whim and LOVED it. You get a lot of product for the price and it's a great formula. I have had the same squeeze tube of it for a year and a half now and I am just now starting to run out! GREAT PRODUCT! Would recommend for everyone.

on 2/9/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have probably the oiliest eyelids on the planet. I picked this up randomly at the drugstore. It's really good, but sometimes there's a little bit of creasing. It's honestly sooo much better than any primer I've tried, but occasionally I might have to touch up. However, I am using really crappy, cheap eye shadow and it'll probably work better if you use decent eye shadow. Tldr: not always perfect, but will buy again.

on 2/2/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a cheap eye shadow primer, decided to give it a try, and it worked amazing! Keeps my eye shadow in place all day. Highly recommend!!

on 2/2/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This eyelid primer saved my life. I have oily eyelids, and after a whole day of school, my makeup has worn off, but my eyeshadow is the only one that stays on. Love this!

on 2/1/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A repurchase here is a no brainer. For sure I will repurchase, I hope they never decide to remove or reformulate it. it's the best if you don't want that dreaded crease or mysterious disappearing act. It's literally eyeshadow glue. It will hold, intensify, and preserve whatever you lay down on top of it. Period.
The consistency is purrfect, Dreamy really. I've had the same tube 7 months and it has performed perfectly since day 1.
The only problem I've encountered is sometimes it makes the shadow in the crease hard to blend. This only happens if I'm in a hurry and don't give it proper time to set and don't put down a skin tone transition shade to help blend. But that's my problem.
I would slap down $20 for this. I didn't though, only around $5.
Score.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING PRIMER. UD Primer Potion was my HG, until I tried this. this is a perfect dupe and costs under $4! I have extremely oily eye lids and this prevents creasing and keeps shadows in place! The product hasn't gone runny or changed consistency either.
I have a full tupe of UD Primer Potion but I still reach for this one every day.

on 2/1/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This primer does a good job of evening out the skin color of my eyelids, but unfortunately doesn't work well with keeping shadows in place or preventing creasing. The formula is really runny and overall I just am not too thrilled about this product.

on 1/31/2015 10:20:00 PM

My favorite eye primer. Comparable to high end primers for a quarter of the price