August 29, 2014 | 931 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by DEbeachgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this primer on a whim bc it was on sale. I've never used primer before but was curious to try it. I sing in a band and DJ and have used it the last 2 nights. I also live in a humid beach area so eye makeup has a tendency to disappear before the night is over. I've been doing at least a small touch up through out the night. I do use Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner which is the best I've ever used. Even the bright blue doesn't migrate. Both nights after using this primer all of my eye makeup was still intact. There was slight wear but it almost looked perfect after loading in and out and a 4 hr performance both nights. I'm so impressed. My makeup does take a little more effort to get off but it's so worth it to keep that smoky eye crease looking good and the tips of my cat eye liner looking fresh. 👍👍

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yea this primer is awesome! It really is amazing! I purchased this because I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. Totally does actually it exceeded my expectations which I wasn't expecting. I thought the Milani was the best I was going to get for DS primers but this is better! It worked just as well if not better than UDPP and that is what I swear by. I don't get it but this primer blew every primer I have out of the water. I apply a small amount and wait about 30 seconds. It gives the best canvas to work on ever!

It makes your shadow go on so soft, smooth, and pigmented. It held my eyeshadow all day till I washed it off. Even through a nap my eyes still looked just like I did them. Seriously this is an excellent primer especially if you have oily lids as I do. That's always what ruins my eye makeup is my lids getting oily. Then I would crease, with this my shadow is locked in and looks great till I wash it off. I'm very impressed with this and it's just as good as UDPP if not better. Time will tell because primers tend to dry my lids so if this doesn't do that. It will be HG status for me and I never would of thought it. Totally Recommended!

Update:
I went back and bought backups I can't describe how thrilled I am with this primer. I have never been so happy with an eye primer and no dry lids it's total HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mfguille

This is ridiculous. I have such oily eyelids and I took so long to buy this because I didn't think it was necessary but I bought it recently when it was on sale for $3. This stuff is amazing. I can't believe I have gone so long without it. I have tried almost every low budget primer out there and I didn't want to pay more than $10 for a tube of eyeshadow primer and so finding this is great. My oily eyelids go literally 12+ hours without getting oily. It is ridiculous. I wear ot everyday now, whether I'm wearing eyeshadow, or just eyeliner, my hooded, oily eyelids stay clean and dry the entire day, no transfer, creasing or anything, its amazing. HG status for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works just as well as the UDPP on my extremly oily eyelids for a fraction of the price. I dont experience any eyeshadow creasing when using this regardless of the quality of eyeshadow I am wearing. This also doesnt effect my ability to blend out eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used UDPP and this works just as well. My lids are not oily nor dry, eyeshadow stays ok on its own, but when I use this, it looks fantastic all day, like I just did it. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Nugen07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's about time they've made good drugstore eyeshadow primers! Like most people, I've used UDPP in the past. It worked just fine for me, but I don't much care for the price tag. This stuff is a great altenative at a quarter of the cost of UDPP. The main difference quailty wise is the texture. It's defintely drier and wee bit heavier on the lids. My shadow, liner and mascara all stay in place perfectly. Great product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy moly, I've used UDPP for years thinking it was the best in the industry. This is better.

You will notice quite a bit more slip compared to UDPP. That slip makes all the difference when applying eyeshadow. After seeing how smoothly eyeshadow applies over this (with no sacrifice on color intensity), application of eyeshadow over UDPP suddenly seemed patchy and uneven by comparison when I went back. Seriously, eyeshadow blends much smoother and evenly over the Fergie primer, it's unbelievable.

Pro tip: Let it dry for at least 30 seconds before applying eyeshadow on top, otherwise it applies all patchy (kinda like UDPP now that I think about it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great product and I'm so glad that I don't have to pay that huge pricetag for UDPP anymore. This WnW primer works just as good if not better. I can wear my shadows for 16 hours or more with no creasing or fading. I have dry eyelids and this has not irritated them or made them worse in anyway. I also recommend the WnW shimmer primer for non-matte shadows and it blows UDPP sin out of the water.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye primer did not work for me at all. My eyelids got super dry and when I applied my eyeshadow they looked even drier. I used a couple different eyeshadows the 3 times I tried this primer and I just wasn't able to blend the colors at all. When I used neutrals/taupe colors they looked like mud on my lids (no it's not the shadows, because I've used the same colors with different primers and they looked good) and the colors didn't look vibrant at all. I felt as soon as I applied this that it wasn't going to work because it dried up right away and it felt too thick for a primer. I tried using only a little bit, but that still didn't work. I bought this since it had good reviews but it didn't work for me at all. I'll stick to the ELF eyelid primer for now.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to primer I love this stuff. It work wonders you should definitely go try.