L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.6

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 8/29/2014 7:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this product for over a year and it's one of those products that I absolutely must have and reach for on a regular basis. First off, I use this ONLY to cover acne / acne scarring which it does beautifully. Since it is very thick it does a great job at masking what I want to cover and it does have good lasting power. In this case, the "cakiness" works to build up to cover up your imperfection. Right now I'm mixing 2 shades to match my skin tone exactly. Again, I only use this to cover up blemishes and would not recommend this as an under eye concealer as it's way too dry.

on 8/25/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in a shade that was darker than my natural skin tone to use as a contour crayon. My face broke out horribly in the areas where I applied the concealer. Sadly this does not work for me.

I loved this product simply because it covered up my acne so well! It's very light and I always wear it for a minimal makeup day. I saw this on Nicole Guerriero's channel on youtube & this concealer works wonders for me I really do love it! I really recommend it!

on 7/29/2014 3:30:00 AM

I don't recommend to people with dry skin because it won't blend well ,but it's a very good concealer besides that!!

on 7/25/2014 1:09:00 AM

I NEVER WEAR CONCEALER!!

I think maybe because I never tried any good ones LOL so I just skip the step all in all!
BUT OMG I love this. I love the packaging esp because it wouldn't break if I travel with it and theres no fall out like my other sonia k. one. This matched me perfectly when blended!

on 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am fair skinned and purchased the medium/deep in hopes of using it as a contouring crayon. NOPE!!! Waaaay too orange-y contrasted on my skin. However, the consistency is very creamy and easy to blend. So I might purchase in a lighter shade if I need a new concealer. For now, I like it on my eyelid crease :)

on 7/22/2014 11:46:00 PM

This isn't the most full coverage concealer, I'd say it's medium coverage. What I like about the product is that it doesn't look cakey. It blends nicely. I like using this product to contour (just buy a shade darker) and it works great. Lasts pretty well on my skin and doesn't break me out.

I love the loreal true match line. I have the powder I use to use the foundation (now I use a bb cream) and I haven't tried their liquid concealer yet. But I picked this up because I picked a cheap concealer that didn't do literally anything but just have a fruity smell. Concealer isn't supposed to be fruity smelling. But anyways, I got in the car and immediateally swatched it to see the color and texture. It seemed very creamy. When I put it on alone it doesn't cake or make it noticeable that I'm wearing it. It gives off a very natural appearance. The color I have is W 4-5. I do have a few tips on this. Rub this concealer, don't pat. You do NOT have to rub so harshly you will ruin your under eye skin, this concealer blends very easily. Don't put this on your dry spots. It clings onto dry skin and will look patchy. Any face makeup can look cakey. Depending on how much you use. This doesn't give a cakey affect but I wouldn't try to build up the coverage so much or it will look very cakey. I do recommend this for people with not such dry skin, but I will repurchase!

on 6/30/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great concealer! The color I have is light neutral 123, too light for me but I use it under my eyes and powder on top and it does the job. Covers well and lasts all day.

on 6/29/2014 12:21:00 AM

This concealer is very greasy, it caused me to break out after using this for two days. I also had a hard time finding a shade to match my tone. The packaging is great though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials