April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Not a bad concealer, it does blend pretty well and I like the color selection. It does not feel greasy on. I think I would buy it again, but I'm just not so sure about the staying power since it does seem to fade after a few hours. I would probably wear this as a casual everyday concealer but if I'm dancing the night away or have a more formal event I'll probably have to find a more heavy duty kind. but for every-day or just touch ups this isn't bad. Not necessarily something I would re-purchase every time but I wouldn't be against it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in W1/2/3, it looks very nice on my skin. I don't, or should I say didn't, have much to cover. Just some minor redness, this concealer caused me to break out a little. It also doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! I have deep, dark circles under my eyes and this does a fabulous job. Coverage is great and I find that if I apply it under the foundation, it's nicely blendable. It doesn't settle into the fine wrinkles in my 50-plus year old skin, which most concealers seem to do. It almost has a powdery feel to me as I blend it out, but it doesn't dry as a powder. It lasts very well throughout 8-10 hour workdays. I am an NC 20-25 and the lightest color is completely perfect. Will absolutely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sherry628

I really wanted to like this product. I am a MAC NC30 or NC35 so I bought the N4-5, the color was completely off, so I exchanged it for the W4-5 and it was a better color match. Although it blended just fine, it did not last for nothing! I always set my makeup with my favorite translucent powder, but by the time I leave my house and into my car, the concealer is gone. I even tried layering it - putting concealer, powder, and then another layer of concealer - but that didn't help and was way to much work.

So I again exchanged the crayon for one of the darker colors, I believe N6-7-8, thinking I can just use it as a contouring color for chiseled cheeks and a thinner nose and the color just didn't help. Don't know why I kept thinking this would last on my oily skin (if not for spots, at least for contouring). But I guess I really, really wanted to like this. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer doesn't blend well at ALL. Seriously! You have to really rub at it so it'll blend into your face. And the coverage isn't all that either. Then it has this cakey residue and heaviness about it. I didn't even try it under my eyes, not creamy enough for that. The only good thing about the product is the range of shades for everybody, warm and cool tones, light to deep, etc. I don't recommend. :( I'm surprised, L'oreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this so much because it could stand the heat! Love it even more because it's drugstore! This dries to a subtle powdery finish but does not really look great at the drier areas of the face. Works great on oily/combo skin, dry skin would need to use moisturizer before applying.. and it's well pigmented too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by AccioPretty

I first bought this concealer about five months ago and I have to say it has never failed me. It still has some product on and I use A LOT and DAILY. I usually have a few pimples here and there and some dark spots that others left behind, and it totally covers them and it blends so well that you can't even tell I have concealer on. ( I have medium warm skin and I got W 4/5) It is not cakey on my oily/combo skin and it glides on smoothly too. The only thing I dislike is the longevity, because the most it only lasts about five hours on me.

PROS:
-It's super blendable
-Glides on smooth.
-Wide color selection.
-A little goes a long way.

CONS:
-It does not lasts much.
-L'oreal does a lot of advertising regarding the crayon like tip, but it obviously ends with a flat tip after a few uses.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I liked this. For $9, this concealer looks very dry/ cakey when used under the eyes or on any dry skin/ blemishes. Steer clear of it for concealing purposes. However I would recommend using the darker shades as a bronzing stick for contouring. Just draw it on and blend it out. It's perfect for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

I have a fair amount of hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from sun and past acne. Large patches of it actually, and in the past, trying to use concealer just made those areas gray. I tried every high end concealer and it basically never covered up the brown spots to make my skin the color of my foundation. Once I'd sat with 3 makeup artists at Sephora as each tried concealers from MUFE, Tarte, Smashbox & Urban Decay on me, each time applying foundation over the concealer, but ending up with 'gray' large patches on my cheeks every time. I had already tried and returned the MAC concealer in the pot which had not only not covered my brown spots but broken me out badly. After all this, I had given up on concealer.

This crayon concealer somehow makes the spots and large discolored areas disappear. I put on a layer of Peter Thomas Roth CC cream which might be slightly darker than my fair skin, then I dab on this concealer only on the darkest spots on my face. Then I use either a flat top kabuki or small stippling brush to 'pounce' my givenchy photo'perfexion liquid fndn onto my skin (without having touched/blended the concealer spots previously). Everything gets blended together and the spots/discolored areas are gone. I do a minimal amount of blending of the foundation so that I don't lift off the foundation and any concealer. It's unbelievable.

Since it's the only concealer that's ever worked for me, I think it's the best one ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by gabbarcelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG!! This product is my favorite undereyes concealers (drugstore) for the simple reason that it not crease at all even if I had a long day at the office. I can wear it probably for 8 hours without any creasing.. But I don't think for the face is the best one only because I like more a FULL coverage over my probleme area on my face.. BUT STILL WORK SOOOO GREAT under the eyes that I will buy this product over and over. The bad only.. I wish they have more color choice