August 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by victorialouren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product out, mostly to cover my acne. The packaging is nice and it's easy enough to apply, but it doesn't blend at all. I'm fair skined and I purcahsed the warm toned concealer. It was WAY to dark for me, and I bought the lightest color. It looked really orange on my skin, and it didn't even blend well enough to cover anything. On top of all of that, I had an allergic reaction to it. My face was extremely itchy and flakey for 3 days after I used this.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I love the l'oreal super blendable foundation, but I hate all the concealers. Do not even bother with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This concealer is creamy and very easy to blend. It covers redness and my dark circles perfectly. I would highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by autumndaygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For someone who's a beginner in makeup and doesn't want to spend to much on concealer, I would recommend this. BUT, if you get a lot of breakouts like me, then I wouldn't recommend this. this concealer is for people who have perfect skin. it doesn't cover pimples at all, only lightens it. the color range is small. I'm Filipino, so I wasn't sure which one to get, but the light/medium works fine for me. it does cover up redness, undereye darkness(I don't have severe darkness, I'm a teenager so I'm not sure if it'll work for darker circles), and it covers up brown spots. however, it doesn't cover up all brown spots. it sometimes just highlights it. overall, I will not repurchase this. I'll continue to use this while I'm in high school, but I'm going to try to find something better when I go to college.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the n 1-2-3 fair/light. The color itself worked well with my fair, cool-undertoned skin. However, I do not think a crayon concealer is good for covering blemishes because of bacteria transferal. Additionally, I did find this concealer difficult to blend on dry areas of my face; I have combination skin, and I have found that liquid concealers work best with my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not perfect, but as close to it as I've come with a concealer! I use this to conceal dark circles, redness around my nose and chin, and acne marks. I use w4, and the color really brightens up my face. it's very yellow-undertoned, which works really well to conceal those imperfections. it completely covers acne, it is best for this application in my opinion. for use under the eyes, it is a little too drying and exaggerates fine lines. It will however eliminate dark undereye circles. On mornings when im short on time, I also swipe it under my brow bone, down to my crease and give a quick swipe lightly over sections of my face, and a light blot blot onto my lips, and I always end up thinking it looks better than when I have time for full makeup. A must have for my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer blends seamlessly! But throughout the day it would crease under my eyes and my blemishes would appear. I guess other than that I think it is pretty good for about 2-3 hours

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I first when I used this, I was really excited! It seemed to cover well, and blended with such ease! The lightest shade was almost too light, which is wonderful considering I'm super pale. This was all ruined when I realized this broke me out. It made my blemishes much worse than before I used this. It's also way too dry to use under the eyes, even before I realized it broke me out. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sochi38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the product but yes indeed it's hard to blend, so for right now it will do

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by hiitsmegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this it's easy and quick to apply but it's hard to blend in which is a problem and it doesn't match my skin completely but I wear it everyday with a powder over it and it removes redness I have bought this product 4 times I still love it !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Lindasaur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles and when I apply this product under my eyes it drags. The consistency is thick and drying. When i try to blend it, it was tough. It didn't match me completely. When I take pictures you can tell there was something underneath my eyes. There was a cast on them. I'm very minimal with my makeup on an everyday basis. I usually just wear concealer, mascara, and a balm and i'm done. This concealer is a no go and I would not repurchase. Right now i'm just trying to finish it up because I hate wasting products :\