November 23, 2014 | 856 users online

Skincare - Face - MD Forte - Glycare Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Beauty_Box

I am so happy I could cry! This cleanser alongside a few other products has made my skin COMPLETELY breakout free (even my TOTM pimples are non-existant). I used to have aweful skin, especially on my cheeks and chin... No more, I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. My face is nearly impossible to dry out, so bear that in mind. I am using this with the I Glycare (toner/lotion) and Glycare Perfection Gel spot treatment. My skin tone is more even than it's been in ages, and I'm less prone to breakouts. I still break out, but using this as a part of my regimen, the blemishes heal in record time. I also have a really nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by zlisaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am commenting both on the cleansing Gel AND the Glycare I for oily skin which isnt the lotion-(its the thin liquid that you dont rinse off). The Glycare wash is good-I prefer Murad for problem skin and then I use the Glycare I for oily skin to smooth out the skin which works MIRACLES!!!!I would recommend the Glycare I for anyone with oily skin and acne. I have tried better cleansers though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by meh1133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cleanser for you if you need to control acne and oil. I use it day and night. I think it is more effective than proactiv. Try it out - free shipping at novaderm.com and the cheapest prices around.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2002 9:22:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far this has been the most effective cleanser I have ever used on my oily, acne prone skin. My dermatologist recommended this, it contains glycolic acid (I'm not sure what percent.) I only cleanse with this in the evenings because if I use it twice a day it drys out my skin too much. But this cleanser does a good job of removing all my makeup and rinsing clean. This should definitely not be used for people with extra sensitive skin because it does burn at times, and when you first start using it your skin might peel like mine did. I haven't found my holy grail cleanser quite yet, but this comes close.