December 22, 2014 | 1303 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too metallic
This BB has physical sunscreen which is great, however, it also makes this makeup look extremely metallic. This BB cream did not break me out, but it just will not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually wear Skin 79 Gold BB cream but this is comparable in consistency and way cheaper. Does not have grey undertones like skin 79. Great for dry skin. For more coverage, I wear it under revlon colorstay because the colorstay does not have an SPF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My biggest problem is that they need a lighter color, as with most drugstore foundation lines. The lightest color is a dark on me, but once it's blended out really well, down the neck, etc, it looks decent. I use my Pixi flawless primer under this and set it with the Laura Mercier loose powder. It looks really natural, and sinks into the skin. My boyfriend thought I wasn't wearing makeup one day when I was wearing it which was kind of cool. This is what I wear to class to keep it simple and quick. It wears pretty well throughout the day.
I probably wouldn't repurchase this simply because of the color issue.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of my friend's recommendation on how she loves it. And honestly I'm disappointed. The coverage is fine and all but it's too oily and greasy. Makes my face look shiny and sticky. I live in this hot & humid city it doesn't help at all. Sorry

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by SerenaDesiree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this product with pretty high expectations, I was pretty disappointed. Usually I like Revlon products and I had just ran out of my Maybelline bb cream. So I decided why not give this a try. The problem I have with this product is it's EXTREMELY greasy. I don't have oily skin to begin with, but when I put this on you can fry an egg on my skin! Also it rubs off almost immediately after putting it on even with face primer. I do however like the color it gives my skin and the thick cream texture it has. I have tried to use it about five times on my skin now and it still isn't cutting it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Amerah

I really liked this! It is so nice and light weight, it looks like my skin and it gives a nice satin finish, love this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by JetJockey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS:
• I was able to find a good color match for my fair/pink-undertoned skin.
• It has SPF 30.

CONS:
• It left my skin feeling very tacky and dirty.
• It is way too dewy and made me look like I was sweating. I have dry, flake-prone skin so I go after products that have moisturizing capabilities, and this was still too heavy-feeling
• I left it on because I was curious as to how it would hold up over time, and within only an hour, it settled into fine lines and accentuated any flakiness I had. It actually made my skin look worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by m0ka0nly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I chose this BB cream over Maybelline or Rimmel because it is a lot more oily than other brands which works in my favour. I have dry flaky skin on my face in the winter, especially around my nose and mouth. A couple of tiny drops around my face and this cream completely moisturized and covered my face. It provided medium coverage and covered the redness around my nose but did not cover my small pimples. I would not recommend it in the summertime because it is a little too heavy/greasy for even my dry face. I gave it 4/5 because the coverage did not last for more than 6 hours and my face looked naked and shiny by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by NatashaJ27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great bb cream! I've gone through so many brands -l'oreal, rimmel etc and found this bb cream to suit me best. It's the ideal colour match which was my main issue finding a perfect bb cream. I'm Asian with medium tanned skin and it's a great colour match (medium). My skin looks natural and flawless when applied, a bit shiny but I set this with powder. Also need to use a good primer to hold it in place even then I don't think it wears well during the day. Love how its SPF30. I've bought this product 3 times now and recommend for a natural but flawless look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Definitely a BB cream that a lot of people may not like. It takes some getting used to. Out of all the BB creams I have tried, this is by far the most greasy of all. When you apply it, you can feel and smell that it has quite a bit of SPF and it never fully "sets" to your skin. The reason I do like this is for the coverage and moisture. The shade 010 is a perfect match for my skin and blends in seamlessly. It covers quite a bit of my acne scars, any active pimples, and even dark circles. I find this also very moisturizing on my skin, and when I use it I skip my Cetaphil cream. I can wear just this BB cream out with a setting powder and be happy enough with the coverage. However.....

My favorite way to use this product is for days I need extra coverage. I pop this on over my primer, apply concealer, and then apply foundation and powder (this is only for when I really need it!) and it gives the illusion of perfect skin. So, even though I don't care for the greasy feel - this BB cream somehow works for my skin. I will try something new after I run out of this, but it's nice to know I can always come back to this one and have good results.