September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

My first and favorite pink eyeshadow. I shied away from pinks for a long time thinking they would look to harsh on my pale skin. I just love the maybelline color tattoos, so I knew I would love the formula. Just an awesome eyeshadow all the way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok So I first reviewed this as my HG pink eye shadow. Sadly, I must say this turned out not to be the case. I just could not get a consistently good application from this no matter what method I used (fingers, brush, pat, sweep, primer or no primer). Sometimes it went on smooth and sometimes it went on crinkly. Far too frustrating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These color tattoo eye shadows have been all over the beauty bloggers pages lately and I finally picked this up at my local HEB with an in store coupon on Maybelline products. There were so many colors to choose from I had a hard time settling on just this one. This cream goes on smoothly and is a very pale shade. I was surprised at how sheer and pale this is and felt like I had to apply extra to see it. I usually use powder shadows so I was expecting a much more pigmented payoff with a "wet" cream. This does give me a natural look overall though so it is easy to just slap this on really quick and it wears well as a single color. The drawbacks - I don't really like the idea of using my finger to apply this though as I have long nails and it is a pain to get to the product at all. Also it is frosty on and makes my mature eyelids look crepe-y. I don't like that at all but I can really only see it in my super magnifying mirror, or maybe I am just being too critical. I used a primer beneath this as I do under all shadows so I can't say how well it would perform on it's own. I didn't think of that before I tried this since it's just habit to use primer. This is very light feeling and although it still feels a bit sticky when I touch it (and I applied this hours ago!) it is still looking great and in place. No creasing, no caking, no fading. I really wish this one had a much richer deeper pigment though and wasn't so sheer. I will trying using a brush in the future to apply this and see it I prefer that method to the finger one. I do like this shadow it is really easy to get a nice eye look for a 5 minute face with no effort and be out the door. Not many shadows can stand on their own like that and I usually need 2 or 3 colors to get a good eye look. This one looks good solo on me. If only it didn't accentuate the crepey eyelid skin and fine lines from too many birthdays.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color before I wore it I did a swatch on my hand and it lasted over night till my shower. So this does have amazing staying power. I love the color as well it's a rose/champagne pink that I just love. I'm very fair so this color really shows up on me. I added Barely Beige as a base the inked pink on my lids with some Tarte purple eyeliner and tons of mascara. I was like wow it took no time to do and it looked great. Even my Nana liked my eyes and she is so brutally honest.

I love how long this stuff lasts and the consistency is so creamy. I use a brush with the pink and so far my fingers with the other 2 I have and I just make sure my hands and brushes are clean before I use them. They go on like butter and stay on forever which I love. I have allergies so my eye waters and this stuff doesn't move. Also the pink is perfect for Summer. I'm so glad I got this and my other 2 and look forward to trying more because I like how it makes my makeup routine go so much faster.

Faster and it lasts and looks good you can't beat that. Plus this pink I do think is universal with some seeing rose and others the champagne. Either way it's a gorgeous color that I will be using a lot. The Color Tattoo's if you haven't tried them ladies give one a shot. They really are excellent in my opinion especially if you like being low maintenance with your MU or high it fits both types of people. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really pretty color. It goes on easily, It doesn't crease. It's inexpensive. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Every color in the Color Tattoo line seems to have its own texture and smoothness. Some have visible particles when used on the lid that I don't care for (ditto for several MAC paint pots). Inked in Pink however is a delight! It goes on smoothly and beautifully with no visible particles. Gorgeous color, not too light or dark, not too cool or warm. Goes on lighter than it looks in the pot. Perfect as a base for doing a sexy pink-peachy-bronzey eye. I'm very pleased with this purchase and the price is right.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Great made eyeshadow pot that has shimmer and shine. Easy to apply and easy to take off. Inked in Pink color tattoo is great to wear for spring time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by orangelemonlime

It is a beautiful light shimmery pink colour. I use it on its own just all over the lid and it just brighten up my eye area without being too dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by amandamorgan

I love love love the idea of this product. I just picked up A Barely Branded as well, and I'm excited to try it out. Inked in Pink would be great as a base, or maybe even on its own set with a powder. I'm wearing it right now on it's own, and it looks mediocre. The issue is that it cracked a bit. It makes my eyes look sort of dry and patchy which is surprising because of the creamy consistency. The packaging is great. I feel like I just need to work with this product a little more. I'm sure I'll find a use for it that I love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

So I got the pink shade which normal I don't do around my eyes because I feel like it makes me look bad but this one looks great one me. I love rocking a grey liner with it and it contributes to my overall look especially if I hit the tanning beds a little first.

All of the Tattoos work differently for me. I really don't like a few of the others but this works great!