Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Good all over colour, works well alone or as a base. I wanted sort of a rose gold colour, and this is the best option available. it is okay, but needs to build up a bit before it can show any colour other than "sparkles". Looks good with about 2 layers, but it very shimmery, which is a definite con. Wouldn't repurchase this colour as I like my others much better.

on 7/29/2013 4:35:00 PM

This color has converted me into a Color Tattoo user. I hate the original colors, but the Metal colors are much more wearable. Tehy are also great as eyeshadow primers. Anyway, this shade of pink is very flattering & gives a nice youthful glow to my lackluster 30 something skin. It's that nice shade of pinky-ness that little kids have naturally, also this pink makes me look more rested & brightens the green in my slightly flat, gray-green eye color.

on 7/28/2013 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A very pretty and easy pink to wear! As a base or even by itself. I only wish that the formula was a bit smoother/creamier with less sparkle particles in it just for the sake of a quicker application in an even layer.
It's worth working with, though! Definitely would re-purchase.

EDIT: Changed from 4 to 5 stars. Texture is much more workable when warmed & applied with the fingers. Color is still lovely.. wearable and flattering

on 7/26/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Another Color Tattoo Eyeshadow that is a home run. I love this for a subtle shimmery all over the lid eyeshadow. There's a Pixiwoo Milla Jovovich tutorial in which she uses a Chanel Cream Eyeshadow, I think this Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow is a perfect dupe in color and finish.

I uploaded a photo of this eyeshadow on my eyelid, showing single layer coverage. I use it as both an eyeshadow and a base, it works well for both.

These Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows can be applied quickly with your fingers and they last all day. It's perfect for when you're in a hurry but still want a finished look. Inked In Pink is one of the more subtle shades, but it's a gorgeous color on my fair skin. It would make a great highlighter for darker skin, pink without being too gold or warm.

I highly recommend this shade and this product!

on 7/2/2013 5:21:00 PM

Very pretty pink!
It looks beautiful alone or I looove it with L'oreal Amber Rush infallible eyeshadow on top. Last all day. My only complaint about the color tattoos is that you have to be careful with the storage so they don't dry out.

on 6/29/2013 2:55:00 PM

My first and favorite pink eyeshadow. I shied away from pinks for a long time thinking they would look to harsh on my pale skin. I just love the maybelline color tattoos, so I knew I would love the formula. Just an awesome eyeshadow all the way.

on 6/28/2013 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok So I first reviewed this as my HG pink eye shadow. Sadly, I must say this turned out not to be the case. I just could not get a consistently good application from this no matter what method I used (fingers, brush, pat, sweep, primer or no primer). Sometimes it went on smooth and sometimes it went on crinkly. Far too frustrating.

on 6/2/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

These color tattoo eye shadows have been all over the beauty bloggers pages lately and I finally picked this up at my local HEB with an in store coupon on Maybelline products. There were so many colors to choose from I had a hard time settling on just this one. This cream goes on smoothly and is a very pale shade. I was surprised at how sheer and pale this is and felt like I had to apply extra to see it. I usually use powder shadows so I was expecting a much more pigmented payoff with a "wet" cream. This does give me a natural look overall though so it is easy to just slap this on really quick and it wears well as a single color. The drawbacks - I don't really like the idea of using my finger to apply this though as I have long nails and it is a pain to get to the product at all. Also it is frosty on and makes my mature eyelids look crepe-y. I don't like that at all but I can really only see it in my super magnifying mirror, or maybe I am just being too critical. I used a primer beneath this as I do under all shadows so I can't say how well it would perform on it's own. I didn't think of that before I tried this since it's just habit to use primer. This is very light feeling and although it still feels a bit sticky when I touch it (and I applied this hours ago!) it is still looking great and in place. No creasing, no caking, no fading. I really wish this one had a much richer deeper pigment though and wasn't so sheer. I will trying using a brush in the future to apply this and see it I prefer that method to the finger one. I do like this shadow it is really easy to get a nice eye look for a 5 minute face with no effort and be out the door. Not many shadows can stand on their own like that and I usually need 2 or 3 colors to get a good eye look. This one looks good solo on me. If only it didn't accentuate the crepey eyelid skin and fine lines from too many birthdays.

on 5/21/2013 7:56:00 PM

I love this color before I wore it I did a swatch on my hand and it lasted over night till my shower. So this does have amazing staying power. I love the color as well it's a rose/champagne pink that I just love. I'm very fair so this color really shows up on me. I added Barely Beige as a base the inked pink on my lids with some Tarte purple eyeliner and tons of mascara. I was like wow it took no time to do and it looked great. Even my Nana liked my eyes and she is so brutally honest.

I love how long this stuff lasts and the consistency is so creamy. I use a brush with the pink and so far my fingers with the other 2 I have and I just make sure my hands and brushes are clean before I use them. They go on like butter and stay on forever which I love. I have allergies so my eye waters and this stuff doesn't move. Also the pink is perfect for Summer. I'm so glad I got this and my other 2 and look forward to trying more because I like how it makes my makeup routine go so much faster.

Faster and it lasts and looks good you can't beat that. Plus this pink I do think is universal with some seeing rose and others the champagne. Either way it's a gorgeous color that I will be using a lot. The Color Tattoo's if you haven't tried them ladies give one a shot. They really are excellent in my opinion especially if you like being low maintenance with your MU or high it fits both types of people. Recommended!

on 5/21/2013 7:28:00 PM

This is a really pretty color. It goes on easily, It doesn't crease. It's inexpensive. I just love it.