July 28, 2014 | 1655 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color before I wore it I did a swatch on my hand and it lasted over night till my shower. So this does have amazing staying power. I love the color as well it's a rose/champagne pink that I just love. I'm very fair so this color really shows up on me. I added Barely Beige as a base the inked pink on my lids with some Tarte purple eyeliner and tons of mascara. I was like wow it took no time to do and it looked great. Even my Nana liked my eyes and she is so brutally honest.

I love how long this stuff lasts and the consistency is so creamy. I use a brush with the pink and so far my fingers with the other 2 I have and I just make sure my hands and brushes are clean before I use them. They go on like butter and stay on forever which I love. I have allergies so my eye waters and this stuff doesn't move. Also the pink is perfect for Summer. I'm so glad I got this and my other 2 and look forward to trying more because I like how it makes my makeup routine go so much faster.

Faster and it lasts and looks good you can't beat that. Plus this pink I do think is universal with some seeing rose and others the champagne. Either way it's a gorgeous color that I will be using a lot. The Color Tattoo's if you haven't tried them ladies give one a shot. They really are excellent in my opinion especially if you like being low maintenance with your MU or high it fits both types of people. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really pretty color. It goes on easily, It doesn't crease. It's inexpensive. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Every color in the Color Tattoo line seems to have its own texture and smoothness. Some have visible particles when used on the lid that I don't care for (ditto for several MAC paint pots). Inked in Pink however is a delight! It goes on smoothly and beautifully with no visible particles. Gorgeous color, not too light or dark, not too cool or warm. Goes on lighter than it looks in the pot. Perfect as a base for doing a sexy pink-peachy-bronzey eye. I'm very pleased with this purchase and the price is right.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Great made eyeshadow pot that has shimmer and shine. Easy to apply and easy to take off. Inked in Pink color tattoo is great to wear for spring time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by orangelemonlime

It is a beautiful light shimmery pink colour. I use it on its own just all over the lid and it just brighten up my eye area without being too dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by amandamorgan

I love love love the idea of this product. I just picked up A Barely Branded as well, and I'm excited to try it out. Inked in Pink would be great as a base, or maybe even on its own set with a powder. I'm wearing it right now on it's own, and it looks mediocre. The issue is that it cracked a bit. It makes my eyes look sort of dry and patchy which is surprising because of the creamy consistency. The packaging is great. I feel like I just need to work with this product a little more. I'm sure I'll find a use for it that I love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

So I got the pink shade which normal I don't do around my eyes because I feel like it makes me look bad but this one looks great one me. I love rocking a grey liner with it and it contributes to my overall look especially if I hit the tanning beds a little first.

All of the Tattoos work differently for me. I really don't like a few of the others but this works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 3 of these including Inked in Pink and I love this product. Although I own 3 lighter shades and can only speak for their color intensity, IMO they are saturated, easy to apply and last until you're ready to take them off. Budget friendly, easy to find, and great quality too. My lids are oily and I require a primer when wearing powder shadow for more than 3 plus hours and I do not require primer with this product for long lasting wear. I love cream shadows and own MAC paints and paint pots and maybelline has the same quality and lasting power of MAC with a different range of colors. If you have never used a cream shadow these are a great way to get acquainted. Highly recommended product.

This pink has blue under tones and looks great on my nc30-nc35 skin tone, doesn't give me the "tired red eye" look that some reddish/pink shades can give. I also have black hair and brown eyes and this has a wide eyed brightening effect. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

This shade is fabulous. I usually do not like shimmery pinks because for some reason they make my eyes look tired instead of sophisticated.
Well I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. It's a very warm color, but not intense therefore it does not make my lids look "red."
I use it as a base with Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio in Sweet as Candy. With a pop of a black eyeliner and separate false eye lash trio in the outter corner of my eye makes a perfect cat eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by habana

Very pretty light pink color that I have a hard time finding in powder shadows. Creamy and blends well. I can use it as an eyeshadow color, but I use it more often as a base under a powder shadow. This shadow lasts all day and doesn't crease.