Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara so much although the formula can be quiet wet (better than it being too dry though) and when I'm applying it I always keep q tips on hand to make sure i don't get any mascara on my skin when I'm doing my lower lashes. But I do love this mascara it give great length on the first coat and I try other drugstore mascaras but I keep going back to this one. Definitely recommend.

I actually use about two to three different mascaras during the week because i love them all! This was the second one i bought which was by accident because they didn't have the other one i use and i was in dyer need. It ended up being a blessing in disguise and works great with lengthening my lashes.

on 2/17/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product, it is my favorite drug store mascara. The formula is very wet and gives a lot of thickness and volume to your lashes. It isn't the best lengthening mascara but overall I love this and it's worth the price for only $6-7

on 2/15/2015 8:41:00 PM

Why oh why do all formulas smear on me? If not for the smear factor, this would absolutely be an out of this world HG mascara! It really does it all: lengthen, curls for days, and volumizes. I purchased in Very Black in the waterproof formula. Two coats with zero clumping gives my short, spare, stick straight Asian lashes long, full, and curled lashes. Two hours later I have grey shadows beneath both eyes from mascara smudges. Ughhhh!!! My solution is the Anastasia Lashgenius waterproof topcoat and it keeps smears at bay for 8 hours. The topcoat is worth it. I have yet to discover such another well rounded mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE! I have very short lashes and this mascara give my teeny tiny microscopic lashes some life. Does not clump my lashes. In fact this is one of my holy grail mascaras. I like this one better than the high end ones.

on 2/1/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The first time I used this it left my lashes very clumpy and it would like crumble during the day.I always had mascara under my eyes when using this

on 1/30/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I was underwhelmed by this mascara. This left my lashes dark and long, but very clumpy and spiky and unnatural looking. Very thin layers are required before you start to look overdone. My lashes have started to fall out more when I started using this!! It has also dried out somewhat since I started it. Pros- for a dramatic look, it is fine. If you have lots of time to apply, this may be for you. (Applying this in a rush makes it clumpier and messier) I will not be repurchasing, and hope that Maybelline's other mascaras live up to their high expectations.

on 1/29/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have no idea why others are having issues! I love love love this mascara. My naturally long, curly and thick lashes tend to clump with other mascara but this one makes them perfect, longer and thicker and most definitely more black! Favorite mascara! Not hard to remove if you take it off before showering/washing your face. No flakes, no clumps. My oily skin didn't make it smudge which is definitely a huge bonus.

on 1/28/2015 12:47:00 PM

For me, this mascara was pretty clumpy overall. The first two weeks I had it, it was easy to apply, but after that it dried out really quick. It only lasted me about a month and towards the end it started to get clumpier and harder to apply. I also noticed that it made one eye look fabulous and when i did the other eye the mascara would weigh down the curl and it clumped but its weird because that only happened to one eye. But other than that its an alright mascara for me and i have short and thin eyelashes, and the mascara made then look bolder so i did like that about it.

on 1/28/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Great mascara for volume and length!

This is my everyday mascara, it is affordable and does what it claims to do.

Video Reviews & Tutorials