April 17, 2014 | 1680 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by leyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I use it in the morning where there is not much of a dirt on my face.
First I splash my face with warm water and a bit of gentle rubbing with water, pat it semi-dry with towel, then start applying a dime size amount, sometimes it's more than enough to cover my face, then I just massage massage massage about a min, the cleanser will dry off a bit, but that's ok, I think it's glueing the dirts to it.
then rinse it off with water, lots of water (I don't use cotton ball), believe it or not, my face's super clean! supple and a bit squeaky with a healthy radiance!

I used to just wipe it off with cotton ball, but it didn't make me feel cleansed at all.
Using water helps a lot and increases the effectiveness of the cleanser.

If you're wearing a make up, best to follow it up with seaweed deep cleansing facial wash after using this purifying facial cleanser. As this will only provide a light to mild cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by StefanieFaith

This is a great everyday cleanser with no frills. I'm almost out of my first bottle (which lasts a surprisingly long time because you don't need to use a lot to get your face clean) and I'm definitely going to buy another bottle.

I love how refreshed my face feels after using this. Instead of feeling tight and dry, my face ends up feeling clean and supple, which is exactly what I'm looking for in an everyday cleanser.

This cleanser removes all the makeup, dirt, sweat, and grime from the day without being rough on my face. I wouldn't use this if I was looking to clear up bad acne, but it's not meant for that reason: it's meant to be a simple everyday cleanser, and it's pretty close to perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by XtinaNC

I got the "cream" version of this product in a bottle. I like that it's natural, and that it does not dry my skin in the spots where oily-skin products can dry it, but that's about it. This stuff just does not get my face clean. I wipe on a toner after washing my face with this product and I still get a lot of dirt and makeup that the cleanser left behind! My face has broken out more while using this, so I think I'll go back to my Estee Lauder combo-skin cleanser instead. Not to mention that you have to use a LOT of the cleanser per washing.