September 15, 2014 | 1792 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by knightandday

at first i saw this product and thought clump crusher eyy??? ok lets try this for me this cost $10 and change i first tried it on and it was ok then the second application i noticed there were small clumps on my eye lashes and the wand. It was not ok i was furious i payed $10 for a worthless product SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT
BUT...... without the clumps the mascara would've been worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by angelammm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will not buy this again. My eye lashes did not hold a curl. I threw out two eye lash curlers thinking they were not good. I then bought a new curler, curled an eye used GC Clump Crusher, yet the curl did NOT hold. I used another brand on the other eye and the lashes stayed curled. I have read a few other posts, about this happening to them as well. I don't know what ingredient is in this product, but it will not keep the curl.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by NikiIsEpic

I bought this at target a couple of months ago. I bought it because i needed a new everyday type of mascara. This mascara is PERFECT for natural lashes, its the best natural lash mascara i have tried, but frankly i prefer more dramatic lashes. I found the formula not black enough. It curled my lashes beautifully but was not dark enough. I was dessapointed since it was advertissed as a staitement mascara. Went it comes to lashes i like, curled, defined, flamed out looks. The brush was really nice but the formula was a little dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mrsschott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Mascara is one of my passions, along with foundations and other makeup, however, this mascara has become a staple item in my routine. I used to use only the Last Blast Fusion, until this baby was released. This mascara lengthens and adds moderate volume without clumping. I do not believe there is a mascara out there that can give you the look of "false lashes", however this mascara makes mine noticeable by others but not "obvious" like false lashes would be on me. The consistency of this formula is not "wet" but more on the drier side. The brush is curved, and has medium to short bristles that coat your lashes evenly. This formula is PERFECT for those who love to layer like myself! This is one I will continue to repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara falls into the "good enough" category. It doesn't flake, and it does enhance my lashes, but it's not a wow. If you want a subtle mascara that lengthens somewhat and doesn't clump, this will work. It's not the "perfect" mascara, though. Does that even exist?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by blinktwice16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for long pretty lashes. It gives a little volume, but it mainly gives length. It does not clump AT ALL. I love that it gives clean lashes. If you're looking for a really dramatic look, this may not be a mascara for you. It doesn't give a spidery effect. And it is not water proof, or even water resistant at all. But it doesn't give me smudges or flakes under my eyes. This is my go to mascara for everyday. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by wysiwyg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally, an easy-to-track down mascara that stays put!

I've not tried coat after coat -- usually go for a natural look. One coat finishes off my eyes beautifully. Stays on until I wash it off -- too lazy to use an eye m/u remover for that; my face cleanser cleans it off easily.

I'm on my fourth tube of this. Love.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So disappointed by this mascara!

I have Asian lashes that are longer than typical Asian lashes. They point straight outwards without any natural curl. I also have very oily eyelids. So the biggest factors when I am looking for a mascara: I am looking for the mascara to NOT smudge and to hold a curl.

After curling my eyelashes, I applied CG Clump Crusher and it drooped my eyelashes immediately. Although I did like that my eyelashes did not clump, the drooping is a big deal breaker for me.

I will continue to look elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Rach3llynn3

It did nothing for my lashes alone, but with 2 or 3 other layering mascaras it worked. I got the waterproof one which to me wasn't waterproof at all! It's not a terrible mascara it would work for middle school girls or people that want a little length.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

This mascara did nothing for my lashes...I'd rather not use this at all because my bare lashes that I curl look better without it. The major negative about this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl!