September 16, 2014 | 1825 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Expert Collection Age Defy Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I absolutely, positively, cannot be more impressed with these products. I haven't put anything this great on my hair in years. It looks fantastic. I have some major damage going on around my crown from changing hair colors over the past couple years. This soothed that, yet it left my hair clean, perfectly conditioned, not weighed down at all. My hair color actually looks rich and my hair actually shines. I just cannot believe this stuff. I have used the most expensive products ranging from Fekkai to Ojon. I will pay anything to keep my hair gorgeous and now I will not let anything else touch my hair as long as they make this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

(since I purchased this in a set with the conditioner and treatment and used it all together, this is a slightly modified version of the same review I posted for the thickening treatment.)

I saw this advertised in Allure two days ago and ordered it that night online. I received it this afternoon and promptly washed my hair to try the collection out.

While I can't speak to the long-term effects yet, I can tell you that my fine hair that has been having temporary issues with thinning (autoimmune issues) once again looks substantial, and that's after just one use. My hair already felt healthier after just washing it, and has much more body now than it did before. It smelled nice and rinsed out well, and my hair was easier to comb through post-washing.

I do wish it did not contain SLS though, but it's rare to find a product with everything you are looking for. This system supposedly will make a substantial difference in a month's time. I will update my review when I know if that's true or not...