December 17, 2014 | 1123 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lucygrace88

I have had no problems with this product it works really well for me. I find with some eye removers you really have to rub your eye quite vigorously to remove the make up which leaves your eyes quite red and sore.I use about 3 drops of this on a cotton pad and then gentley swipe over my eyes. My make up comes off pretty easily. Does not leave any redness. Very good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ITryFashion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Review of: Loreal Dermo-Expertise - Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (Suitable for sensitive eyes)

Useless. This product is not much more effective than water. Product feels and looks like its just water with some added ingredients.

I used this on cotton pads and swiped over eyelids. I only wear pencil eyeliner and mascara but even when rubbing over my eyes repeatedly this product did not work effectively and I had to go over again with baby oil, which itself is very effective but messy. After a few days use I have given up on this product. The packaging is ok and and the item is cheap. A regretful purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by cuteiswhatsheaimsfor

An extremely bad makeup remover,in my opinion.
Not only does it not remove waterproof mascara,it doesn't even fully remove normal eye makeup! It pretty cheap too,and im not surprised that it doesn't work well since its by l'oreal. Definitely not worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by MissCor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, it does not irritate my very sensitive eyes and removes my eye make-up. I do not use waterproof make-up and after 2 wipes, everything is gone!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by skyeyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found the way to get the best out of this eye makeup remover - it's to remove the makeup with water first then use a soaked cotton pad to remove the rest. This may sound daft to some people but it has really worked for me and I've saved the skin around my eyes by not rubbing endlessly, and this product is one of few that doesn't make my eyes sore or red. I'd buy again in a flash but can't comment on the raw ability of it as a makeup remover, as I usually do the water rinse first.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

L'oreal products generally deliver a decent job and this was quite unexpected. I find that it's very gentle on the eye and it performs satisfactorily in removing my heavy eye makeup. You do need quite a bit of product to remove the eye makeup but for such a price, it is rather value for money especially if you're on a budget and would like to save on expensive makeup removers. This often goes on offer at where I'm from and one bottle lasts me a long while despite daily use. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all too.

The only two things I dislike about this product is that the lid is quite difficult to open and that you need to shake the product before using it, which can be quite a hassle if you've had a long day out. But a very affordable product that i'll be repurchasing for a long time coming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't my regular product, I only bought this because I was at a smaller store and it didn't carry my regular product. It turned out to be an amazing alternative! I am still going back to my regular product when I run out of this, but still- it is amazing! It removes everything fairly well and the best part is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It doesn't remove my eye make up as easily as my regular product does, but it does well! I am very happy to report that it seems to have lasted quite a while for such an affordable price.

What I don't like about it, though, is that I can't seem to open the lid very easily. I've gotten used to it by now but I keep worrying that I'll break a nail.

Will definitely pick this up again whenever I can't find my regular eye make up remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Wongsauling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this remover. This is my first time going for a less expensive eye make up remover, i'v been using Clarins, Helenarubinstein, Lancome, Biotherm, Bioderma...etc. and I am amazed by how easy it is to remove my eye makeup.

My tips is to soak your eyelids with the remover for a few second b4 rubbing into it.

I use YSL MASCARA SINGULIER, i soaked a cotton pad with the Loreal eye makeup remover, pressed it on my eyelid for a 7/8 secounds, wiped it downs and upwards gently, then all ur eye make up will be removed

It is incredibly cheap,2.35.
It does not irritate my eyes at all.
Very happy with my purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by baladlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a dual phase makeup remover.

The lid is extremely difficult to open...It snaps closed with a click. But looking at it from a good point of view...at least there's no problem of spillage when you carry it for travel.

The only other dual phase I've used so far is the lancome bi-facil, which is alot better in terms of makeup removal ability. The dual phases separate very quickly...so it's hard to re-dispense as the layers will have separated already once you place it down on your counter top. In addition, the dispensing whole is so small, I can only get a small amount of product out, even when I am vigorously dumping out the product.

The makeup removal is inadequate. It just seems to smudge my eyeliner, not remove it completely. I'm sticking with my cleansing oil and trying the neutrogena dual-phase...which I heard is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye make up remover is not for water proof make up.I want it to say this becouse many girls are complaining that is not removing the mascara or eyeliner.yes is true.For water prof make up try the other prod bi-phase also from Loreal.
Now my review:
I had used this for one year-maybe 2,i try it also the bi-phase version and this is the best.yes it is gentle becouse when by mistake i put too close by water line i dont get red and no tears.
I like the smell and the texture is like water.
Is not really cheep but is amiddle price,and that is fine.
I took one lipie becouse i need more product to remove my make up and i need to rub alittle wich not really rec on eye areea.
I will rebuy it becouse is affordable,gentle and is doing a good job