Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

on 2/26/2010 7:52:00 PM

This polishes really well without causing undue inflammation. I also love how beachy it smells, like cocoa butter and hot sand. Reminds of the days I used to bake in the sun (long time ago). :>

on 2/5/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this scrub! I had been using the medicated St. Ives apricot scrub for years but I was still breaking out. I started using this scrub and the oatmeal and honey scrub and threw out the St. Ives! It's been about three weeks and i haven't had a breakout yet. I am so impressed with all of the Queen Helene products so far. They are so much better than any other drugstore product I've used. I can only find them at Sally's so I stock up when they're on sale. Everyone should try this scrub as well as the other products you will not be disappointed!

on 10/14/2009 8:22:00 PM

I used the oatmeal one ages ago. I have to agree with the user below me, that I wasn't that impressed. This scrub is different though, the smell is also nice. It doesn't irritate my skin, and the beads do the job, a little goes a long way.

I'm always on the run for scrubs, and by far, this one gets an a+.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Purchased this finally after passing on it so many times during my trips to Sallys. I thought it was going to be like the Oatmeal and Honey scrub which ove never been so impressed with to continue using. Well recently o figured out that my skin loves cocoa butter, much more than shea, so I decided to give this a go. The granules are very good, I know they're the right size because they don't leave bumps on my cheeks the way harsher scrubs do. I didn't find this to be moisturizing like some others have, but it has not particularly dried me out either. This leaves me brighter and smoother! I'm still trying to figure out how often to use it though. If this is good for me over time then it will definitely be 5 lippies.

on 9/6/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Highly Recommended! :D
I love this scrub, it does eveything I want plus its cheap. I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supply for only $3 and some change. The granules are small, smooth and provide a nice scrub down without scratching or irritating the skin. The product leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. The cocoa butter smell is smooth and inviting without smelling overly strong or intensely sweet. Also the cocoa butter prevents the face from being overly stripped and dry.
I believe this is great for all skin types (however if you have more sensitive skin I would suggest using this less often)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Loved it! I have sensitive skin prone to acne. This scrub made my skin super soft,fresh,clean, and glowing! And it smells like yummy chocolate. I wish I knew about this sooner.

on 4/20/2009 11:09:00 PM

I'm so happy I found this scrub! ^_^
I have normal/dry skin, and I use moisturizer twice a day, but I never manage to give rid of the flakies around my nose and on my cheeks. That was until I found this scrub. Every other scrub I tried helped a little bit, but ultimately left my skin flakey. ( I know a scrub to treat dryness doesn't make much sense, but my skin isn't dry necessarily, in fact it's a wee bit oily on my T-zone, but it's also very FLAKEY.) This scrub moisturized and exfoliated at the same time. It's my HG scrub now, and for the price I can afford to buy it over and over again. :)

on 3/26/2009 8:25:00 PM

WANT, NEED, MUST HAVE MORE

I am not one to use facial scrubs. I do have the St. Ives Apricot one, it was always so scratchy, nothing to rave about.

This one on the other hand.... the granules are so small! Not scratchy! It's soft, it smells great, and it's incredibly moisturizing. I am perplexed and impressed.

I have dry skin, with the occasional breakout, so this is perfect.

on 3/19/2009 4:23:00 PM

-The smell is amazing.
-The prize is $3, just try it!
-The product makes my skin soft and smooth.
-The little grains feel awesome on your face.
-I use it on my face, shoulders and chest :]
-My acne is more calm since I started to use it :]

Love it, would repurchase it

on 3/17/2009 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this as a body scrub and I love it! It reminds me of Lush's Buffy the Backside Slayer. Great scrub, and it has that awesome cocoa scent. You cant go wrong with this.

Popular Scrubs