July 28, 2014 | 992 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blush (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this blush! with a passion! ITS VERY PIGMENTED! a lot of people say that " its hard to blend " But its only hard to blend IF you use a lot or use a brush that isnt dense like a stippling brush..
I recommend using a Thick compact Blush brush to blend this blush in or a flat top brush .
i really hate when people say its not natural looking cause when i use this blush NOBODY can tell im wearing blush it gives me a nice rosy natural look , because i apply it properly and i don't use a lot .
I OWN ALL 5 SHADES .

"HeartBreaker " which is a Nice light pink blush colour ,

"SuperStar " which is MY FAVORITE , superstar is a Coral Pinkish orangish colour alittle more to the pink side PERFECT blush for the summer time .

" Diva " Which is your basic barbie pink blush ( My least favorite ) its not light pink and its not dark pink its just a normal blush barbie pink .

"Encore" i thought encore would've been a little deeper/darker when i got it but it wasn't , i still love it , its like a Pinkish purpleish blush its really pretty .

" Showstopper " The name was perfect for this blush its a Deep coloured PURPLE based blush it does have some pink in it as well but its a deep pink . beautiful blush , PERFECT FOR FALL MAKEUP . Many people say they would recommend this to deeper/darker skinned women but i think any female can pull this colour off because i seen this blush on light skin tones and dark skin tones . it looks good on both , but try not to be too heavy handed with this blush lol . ( My second favorite blush )

THE PROS about this Blush is , It can be used naturally or Boldly , its very pigmented , one of these blushes will last you a year or more lol , YOU DEFINITELY Get your moneys worth and MORE , A little goes along way , and since it is cream based blush it automatically looks like your skin if put on properly .

THE CONS about this product is i wouldn't recommend this product to Beginners who are just learning about makeup , You need a compact good quality blush brush to blend it out properly , and a lot of people said they had a problem with the pump .. I did as well one of my pumps doesn't work BUT the beautiful thing is you can screw off the pump to get the product and put the pump back on ( i actually prefer doing this because i can control how much comes out of the container ) , and it is very easy to be heavy handed with this product since it is very pigmented .

here is a picture of me wearing the blush in a natural kind of look.
( i am wearing heartbreaker )

And one more thing another easy way to use this blush without getting your hands dirty ( its a long lasting blush stains a little ) is to get a flat pallet where you can pump a little bit of it on to and mix/warm the product up abit

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Uhnnie

I never really used a blush other than a powder blush and this was a pleasant change! I'm that girl that rushes out the door most of the time so spending time on blush doesn't really cut it for me. However, ever since I bought this blush in headliner for my nc15 skin, I can finally get color back into my face! I barely pump the product out and take two fingers and dab. It looks natural, doesn't break me out, long lasting, pigmented and it's cheap! It really gives me a natural looking dolly cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm so in love with ELF makeup it's crazy (except the eye shadows). I got this in Superstar and it's truly gorgeous. I thought it would be more dewy or sparkly, but it goes on nice and matte. It is a lovely melon color, leaning towards coral and it applied easily just using a drop on my fingers. Lasts really well and gives such a pretty flush. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by oopsglows

I like this blush. Its super pigmented but when I purchased mine it was stuck inside the pump and did not want to come out! Finally my mom fixed it and well yeah I'm pleased lol! A little goes a very long way! (I have super star) I won't go back out there and repurchase, mostly because I have to be so careful with everything since its so pigmented! I wouldnt recommend to people with real light skin. Is this a yay or nay? It's a yay! (If you're into that bold shade and can work with this easily) well hoped I helped!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

It was a pain trying to get this product but it was well worth it. I actually paid extra on Amazon because I didn't want to just buy one product on ELF and pay for the shipping. I thought I would play it safe and go for the lightest shade (Headliner) which is a light mauve. It looks beautiful on my cheeks and it lasts basically all day. I don't reach for it too often because it takes quite some time to put on and blend out so I only wear this when I'm not going to school or work.

My Kmart recently had these in stock and from my success with Headliner, I decided to pick up Showstopper because crazy enough, I wanted the purple color in the packaging but it turned out to be a fuschia on my cheeks. Showstopper was incredibly stubborn to blend out so I ended up looking like Pikachu! Too bad I can't return it but be very careful with these blushes. I would recommend starting off with Headliner or Superstar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Fleurdesol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everything is awesome about this blush!
The price: 3$ !
The packaging: A pump, great for controlling the amount needed (!! you only need a tiny bit!!)
Although it is quite pigmented, I prefer pumping a tiny amount on my clean hands (on wrist) and stippling the rest on my cheeks with the E.L.F. small stipple brush.

My shade is in Superstar and I find that it complements all skin tones! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I love all the HD blushes. Yes, they are super pigmented, but if you apply this on your and then use a stippling brush to swipe on cheeks. Then make sure to blend. It lasts all day and it's absolutely perfect. This is really HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Shubbing

I got this in Headliner, which is a pretty and subtle pink, suitable for everyday use. Highly pigmented and a little goes a long way! Tried blending and applying it with my fingers initially, and the results were a little disappointing, too little and I couldn't really see the colour on my cheeks or too much, and it would get tricky trying to balance the colour on both sides.

I later got myself a sigma brush which worked wonders with this. First, I put a little on my hand, then pick up the colour with the brush and apply on my cheeks in circles or strokes. The blush will last you through a night if you set it with loose powder!

The price is unbelievable! Would definitely repurchase and also get them in other colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

purchased superstar. wow wow wow! the most perfest color ever. nice neutral pink something a bride to be should wear on her wedding day. stayed put for 7 hours (i wore covergirl oil free make up....light dusting of nyc loose powder in translucent) no touch ups at all. holygrail stuff! highly reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried the colour Showstopper today for the fist time which is a bright corally pink colour. The pigmentation is amazing, I have to say try to squeeze quarter a pump if you are only using on the cheeks, and half a pump if you want to apply on lips. Shake well before dispensing product because the formula separates inside the bottle sometimes so just in case.

I applied this on the cheeks and was amazed how pigmented this was. With a stippling brush dab it on the hands then cheeks to avoid applying too much, then blend away. I blend over it with a foundation brush (the one that I used for foundation) to soften the colour more. Once set, it won't move and will stay as is the entire day.

I also applied it to my lips over a layer of lip balm, and the colour was amazing. The formula sets to a semi-matte finish over the lip balm and stays for about 4 hours.

Would recommend!