April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blushes (all)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow are these EXTREMELY pigmented. Even the tiniest of squirts is probably still too much. I bought the lightest pink which is Headliner and when I initially put it on I looked like a clown. It's darker than it appears to be which was a little disappointing for me. But fortunately this product is very blendable. I squirt as little as I possible can on the back of my hand and tap it on my cheeks with my fingers and then buff it in with dense brush. I would like to discover a good brush to use with this, I'm trying things and I will update if I do. But anyway you definitely get your money's worth with this product. I will probably repurchase in 10 years when this finally runs out..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this stuff. when you have dark skin it's sometimes hard to find blushes that show on your cheeks but these blushes are crazy pigmented. they blend nicely and don't leave your cheeks greasy.The best way to apply these is a stippling or buffing brush. the shade selection is quite lovely and you can mix them to get a lighter or darker shade as you wish. the only complaint I have is the packaging, it's cute but the pump tends to give way more product than you need so you have to press very gently.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by girlnotgrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best E.L.F. product I've ever purchased. I cannot express enough how LITTLE of this product goes a LONG way. The color payoff is so impressive, especially at this price point, where products tend to be less pigmented. I love Clinique cream blushes, but I can't afford them, so this is my staple replacement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought two of them at one of my Walmart stores nearby. This store only had 2 colors : Superstar and Headliner. I have both. Check the E.L. F. website for other color choices

Superstar is a strong pink coral color
Headliner is pink that leans to mauve-but it's not dark

Highly pigmented
A little goes a loooong way!
Do not rub on cheek, tap with fingers or use a stippling brush to dab
The consistency is a gel cream, too liquid to call it a cream
It has a vey LIGHT silicone texture to it, like a primer
Package is a pump. Color can be seen through the package and the color out is close to what's inside.
It may look that there's product missing at the top but I think that the product sticks to the side or drops to the bottom. If you see this at the store, it's ok
Cap snaps into place
It's a portable size
I cannot give an opinion on the durability of the package because I have not had it for that long.
For the same reason, I also don't know how the product itself will behave when it's older in respect to consistency, color, temperature changes or separation of materials
It has no comparison to the highlighters that come in a tube from E.L.F (you can still get these in discount stores)

I have fair skin (NW20).
I used the Superstar first. Way too bright on me.
Headliner is a more appropriate color for me. Used solely on apples of cheeks gives a "being outside" glow which is quite pretty. My skin looks better with pink /rose colors than with coral /peach colors with any blush (or lip product)
To see the tiny gold specs you need a 5x+ magnifying glass right in the sun. So this should not be a concern. Others will not see this
Don't use over powder, it streaks.
Pump out a bit because it can run.
As common with cream blushes, it will stain your fingertips. If you use the back of your hand, it will stain them also, so be careful not to touch anything that could be stained (fabric handbags!)
On me, it looks best when there's nothing else on the skin
I'm on the fence as to whether it can be used on oily skin. I think an oilier complexion could handle if you use just a little. It is not greasy at all.
Normal skin, no problem. If you have dry patches on cheek bones, it could stick just like any other product would
If you like trying new products and don't like buying regular cream blushes, this is worth a try
I will not repurchase because there's so much product that I don't think I will run out before something else comes along. But I will use it

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this blush in Superstar and the color is so SO gorgeous on my NC30 skin. The formula is perfect for my very dry cheeks. I see a bit of shimmer in the bottle, but not when I apply it.

I don't find it difficult to apply, but it does take some time. What I usually do is put a half pump on the back of my hand, draw a rough outline of where I want the blush on my cheeks, and lightly pat the color in. I don't find it hard to blend at all. The application time comes from making sure you didn't overapply because the blush is super pigmented, and in washing the product off your hands after.

Unfortunately, this blush doesn't last very long on my skin...I would come home after a couple hours and find that the color is almost gone. It's a hassle to carry this blush around, too, and thus it loses a lippie for inconvenience.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I feel like this product has way to much pigment. I mean I want to get my makeup down quickly & working with this just makes a huge mess. Def not an everyday blush but its okay. Not good for oily skin !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was SO looking forward to this, despite the negative comments on the uber pigmentation making it difficult to apply. Now if your a lady with color or someone thats into bright fun blushes than this may work out for u. For me (NC20) liking the barely there natural look almost everyday this was just too much of a hassle. A tiny spec of this is enough per cheek, although its hard to get the same spec size for the other cheek. The shade i got is SUPER STAR-it is a bright fuschia pink with micro silver shimmer, pulls neutral lavendar undertones. It blends like mousse, but sets rather quickly (so dont try to get that exact amount per cheek) blend first. The silver spreads unevenly & catches the light outdoors for sure --again taking away from my preference of subtle glow. Staying power is impressive, hence the need of blending quickly before it sets for good. However there are other pigmented, long lasting creamy blushes at the drugstore for a buck more, so this wont be a repurchase for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchase these ELF HD blush in4 colors: Headliner (pale slightly cool toned mauvy pink), Superstar (light coral,very pretty on warm skintone, my favorite!), Diva (vibrant hot pink, look good on lips too), Encore ( reddish pink, looks very natural when sheer out on my cheek)

After the first time using this, I have to say I was very happy about the product itself and the pakaging. But a month later, the pump didn't work anymore. After 2 months, I can see the liquid started to dry out inside the bottle. Since I couldn't take out the product through the pump, I got to open the cap and put the blush to a jar. So, what's the point if you made a pump to make application easier and then it just doesn't work ELF?? I guess the pakaging really represents the price.

However, as for the product itself, I'm still pretty satisfied with it even i have to take it from my lip balm jar. After drying out, the blush is a bit less blendable so i have to use my finger to work it more ( i use stippling brush when it was new). The color is vibrant, even the palest color shows up. I don't know when I'm gonna finish those blush be cause a little goes such a long way! One little complain is when you blend the blush with your fingers, it stain your fingers and pretty hard to take off.

It doesn't feel greasy at all, feel like my skin. The blush goes on light, a tad powdery after it set, ideal for combination- oily skin like me.

This blush looks lovely on the lips to. Just take a tiny amount or it will smear around your lips. It feels very light, feather-light on the lips. It could be drying though, it acts light lip stain so apply lip balm first and then it's ok.

Overall, I love this blush, it's more like a multi-function product for me. My only wish is: Get the pakaging improved ELF. I'll be happy to pay some more bucks really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This is an excellent blush and for the price it can't be beat. You only need a pin prick of this blush to do both cheeks, so the bottle will last a long time. The color is intense (all of them are) but are easy to blend and they're creamy and look natural. Don't be alarmed by the strong colors when you pump it out. Just use a teeny tiny bit and blend well for a soft look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these! I own Superstar a peachy pink that will appear on fair to bronze skin and encore a warm hot pink which will be best for golden to deep skin. I noticed that superstar has very fine shimmer when you super analyze it but on skin it looks like a natural flush. I use less than half a pea size and LIGHTLY DOT IT so it looks like pink needle points. Then i blend with my fingers. Super creamy and i have no clue how people say its streaky. The key is to build up the color not to slap it on all at once. The squirt bottles are small but will LAST bc you need very little product. I love the sleek compact of the packaging. And a bonus is that they look like great soft matte almost stain on your lips (not superstar bc its too light on my lips). I would buy the all!!