September 21, 2014 | 1967 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by BoundlessBeauty

I like this palette; however, there aren't as many possibilities of this palette as there are for the Naked palettes. Good pigmentation and little to no fallout.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love my Lorac pro palette. The shadows are buttery smooth and highly pigmented. They blend easily and last all day.
All the colors in this palette are fantastic but the nude is a bit chalky compared to the rest.
I love the variety of looks possible. My usual day look is cream all over the lid, taupe in the crease and mauve to blend.
This summer I've really been loving the gold and garnet to bring out my blue eyes. Pewter is another one of my top shades in the palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Lets start by saying I have the Naked2, Lorac Unzipped, and Cargo Vintage Palette, just to name some. I have to say the Lorac Pro is the silkiest, best color payoff, most blendable palette I own. (In a very close race with my Cargo Vinatage Palette that is. :) The pans look on the smaller side, and I was bummed out by this at first. But I realized just barely touching the color in the pan with your brush is all you need. It's extremely pigmented, so I can tell this palette is going to last a long time. I love how well these colors are put together. You can pull off so many looks. It's pretty much the perfect neutral palette every girl needs in her makeup arsenal. I'm so happy I decided bought this. If you don't have it, GET IT!! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this palette for two years now. When I bought it, I didn't have the money for the UD Nakeds and I needed a decent palette to take with me for a wedding. I have reached pan on the colors Mauve and Pewter. This is a nice neutral palette but some of the colors I don't use/like. Champagne was very glittery not shimmery and the gold had a lot of fallout. I liked the Lt Bronze as highlighter. The lighter mattes are chalky on me and not as pigmented. Deep plum on me is black and oily-feeling. It also stained my clothing when some of the fallout landed on it, weird I know. I use the most of the middle colors in this and avoided the outside ones. Would not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Naked pallettes first so i thought that i dont need this. But at the end i just decided to get this and now the Naked palettes are collecting dust. Its perfect for everyday use. I use UDPP on my lids before putting on this and the colors last on me entire day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the variety of colors in this palette. Very good pigmentation, but if you have oily lids then it is a bit harder for the colors to show up on your lids. I personally think this is one of the most versatile palettes out there, but some colors seem unflattering like the lt pink and lt bronze. Love the neutral shades on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

I don't get the hype for this product! The packaging is slim and easy to store, which I like, and it's a a good price point. Most of the mattes are good quality and blend very nicely however a few of them are too chalky. The shimmers are a big let down for me. The colors are very generic, there's really nothing special about them and they fade quickly even with a primer. They're the type of shadows that look great in the pan but fall short once they're on the lid. There are a couple shades in this palette that I like a lot but hit pan on very quickly (without regular use) because of the small amount you get. I would like this palette a lot more if it had less shadows that were larger in size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by bmcnally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This Palette made me a Lorac fan FOREVER. I bought this after having bad luck with the UD Naked 2. I had been wanting a palette for traveling and bought the Naked 2 after hearing so much hype from a friend. I wish I had done my research. After buying the Naked 2 and realizing it had TERRIBLE pigmentation, too much shimmer, and it irritated my eyes- I started researching. I wish I had done this before, everything online lead me to trying the Pro Palette. I went to 5-6 Ulta's here in the Phx Metro Area and could NOT find it anywhere... So I ended up ordering online. When this palette finally arrived I played around with it immediately and fell in love. I have told EVERYONE to order this palette. Taupe is one of my "go-to" shades, so pretty. This is worth every penny.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After Urban Decay Naked, this was my second high end palette. I agonized over this thing. For someone used to drug store prices (and quality, ugh), I couldn't get over the price tag. Urban Decay Naked was a gift that I felt very guilty for getting and keeping. But I did and I loved it. I still do. It was/is the same with the Lorac Pro palette except I do believe the Lorac Pro beats Naked. The selection of mattes and shimmers. Beautiful colors. Creamy and a pleasure to work with. I was on a roll after this one and since have obtained many high end palettes, done away with almost all drug store shadow but I do not travel without Lorac Pro. Go! Buy it now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have recently purchased Lorac Pro and Pro 2 and am very impressed. Lora Pro definitely has color selections that are warm and cool toned and will work well on all coloring . I am cool-toned (NW10) and have blonde hair and brown eyes and happy that I can use both Pro 1 and Pro 2. Lorac Pro has great eyeshadow choices and gives me the option to create many different looks from simple to smoky ..... I find the quality and pigmentation excellent and have no issues with fallout. The darker shades work great as an eyeliner or outer crease shade and are easy to apply and blend. I have also purchased the infamous Urban Decay Naked palettes and have to be honest and say that I prefer Lorac Pro 1 and Pro 2. Highly recommended.