April 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by maldiveslover

This color is amazing. During the day I wear it alone and it is a deep fuchsia color. At night I wear it with MAC's lip pencil in Vino which add a deep burgundy tinge to it. Every time I wear it I get at least one compliment. One of my friends said I should wear it 24/7 lol. Any darker than this would be too vampy/gothic looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ferrery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

rebel is a beautiful, bold berrry/purpleish lipstick. it's unique and with any bold lip, i think u need the confidence to wear with it ;) every time i wear it, i'm asked by friends and by strangers what lipstick i'm wearing on my lips or what brand it is. it has great lasting power with a lipliner underneath it. i gave it a 4/5 bc i find mac lipsticks a little drying on the lips, so definitely apply this lipstick with moisturized lips. even better, use a lip scrub prior to wearing rebel, then a light lip balm, then lipliner, then rebel haha. there are times i don't use a lip scrub before rebel, and throughout the day it dries out my lipstick and it gets patchy and really noticable. NOT CUTE. other than that, fabulous lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by aimeeelizabeth

So for a lipstick I thought it was sorta expensive and packaging is a bit plain but it's completely worth it. The color is great and it doesn't give you chapped lips like other products ive tried. I absolutely love this color and wear it all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by selenium89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this through the Back2Mac program.
Australia has changed their Back2Mac protocol, now you can only choose from the top 20 lipsticks. When I heard this I was disappointed as I already had quite a few of the lipsticks from that range, however, my eye hovered over to 'Rebel' and at first I was doubtful as the colour is so DARK in the tube! Don't let appearances fool you, this lipstick is a lovely berry/fuchsia and is a lot lighter on the lips. I own Dior's mysterious mauve and I was afraid that it would be too similar but it wasn't at all. The colour is neither purple nor pink it's something in between and it is exquisite! I have nothing like this lipstick in my collection and I think it would suit a range of skin tones. I have NC15 skin, reddish hair and hazel eyes and this colour just pops on me! The finish is lovely too. Rebel is a satin finish so if you are a fan of the matte and amplified finishes then perhaps you'd like this finish too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by dayangmahanij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as my birthday present from a friend of mine. This is such a gorgeous deep plum lipstick. If i dab it lightly on my lips it will appear more pink (deep pink) and this is the colour looks like when it wears off. It leaves a nice pinkish stain. I got a lot of compliments when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick through the Back To Mac program back in the late Spring, and have been waiting what seems like forever for the weather to cool off to wear this out. This is such a gorgeous, gorgeous color. It's a deep fuchsia plum that just pretty much screams 'sexy.' It's vampy, but not too dark. I am usually afraid of wearing such bold lip colors (because I have such full lips that most lip colors over take my face), but I love this. For such a dark color, it really brightens my complexion. I love it.

It's a satin finish, which in the past I found to be drying on my lips, but the texture of this is comfortable. I still like to top it off with either a gloss or a lip balm underneath though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Rebelxo

I'm very very pale. Currently a blonde. I enjoy plum-like colors from pastels to dark. I practically fell in love with this lipstick. It makes my skin color pop! along with my winged eyeliner. It goes well with the Magenta lip liner also by mac. You can actually create a similar color to "heroin" with the lip liner ♡ lovelovelove

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Addya516

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went in hoping to buy a new shade of the new shades of the studio fix foundation! browsing around all the colors of the Lipsticks were lovely and I was curios to try something new! I had a assistant match me up to something that matched my skin tone. When I fist saw the color I was a little hectic about her choice, NEVER would I have picked up something so Dark and purple (I'm more into pretty pinks and florals). When she was done applying it the color was GORGEOUS :O!!! It's a lovey color and would flatter almost any skin tone, though it's different on every skin tone. Next time your browsing a Mac store check out the Color, it might become your Favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK okay this has become my favorite mac lipstick. It tends to look different on every skin tone or every person but I can still tell its rebel and its still looks great it seems to compliment everyone.! everyone wants me to shut up about it but its like a magically lipstick lol to me I love it I will always buy it its not dry makes my lips feel smooth and the color is great. (if you like rebel I suggest Flat out Fabulous its perfect too its a matte but not drying.)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick. its a beautiful color and is really flattering on all skin tones & its made by my favorite company BUT I cant wear it.. Its a satin formula & I dont usually have problems with them but this one really ravished my lips.. I applied my lip balm on my lips before the start of my makeup as usual. It was fine all day but when it came time to remove my makeup, my lips were severely flaky, dry and burning... Its been 2 days and my lips are still dry and burning.. I've been applying lip balm like a junkie.. I dont know if it is just the shade those because like I mentioned before, I never had a problem with satins. Unfortunately this one did not work for me so I will probably never purchase this one again.