December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Nicojoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this foundation but it ends up looking really cakey on my face after a while and dries my skin out. Seems like it works for some but it is expensive and I won't be repurchasing. I have combination skin, somewhat oily t-zone and dry patches on my cheeks on occasion, plus I am acne prone during that time of the month and this seemed to break me out a bit more

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may be my HG foundation. I like the coverage level - I have fairly good skin with the occasional zit and just wanted light coverage to even my skin out and cover any redness. This foundation does that while somehow managing to work with my combination skin so that it mattifies my T-zone without making my cheeks and jawline look cakey. I was also lucky to find a perfect color match in 41 Ocher. Some foundations make my jawline look chalky despite the fact that they match the rest of my face, but this one matches my face all over. It's pricey, but one pump dotted all over my face and blended with a duo-fibre brush is enough for a single application, so I am anticipating that it will last a long time. It also stayed put for hours without any setting powder and didn't come off on my sunglasses. Absolutely love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not too crazy on this. It's a pretty foundation, no doubt, but it is very visible on the skin. After a few hours it isn't as fresh and looks kind of cakey. My boyfriend was able to spot that I was wearing foundation... and he's never pointed that out before. I used a thin layer and it still did this. The foundation is gorgeous when first applied, and very dewy which I love. I will not be repurchasing, I like a more natural looking coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ETA: Booo. This dried me out too. Im having a real parched summer. Alcohol is the 3rd ingredient. The finish and shade were so, so lovely. Trying Lingerie de Peau which still has alcohol but farther down...I just love Guerlain and I heard these 2 were similar.

I've used about every foundation known to man and have rarely repeat purchased. For the summertime I was first trying some bb creams but none were the EXACT right shade; a long wear even finish foundation 3.5 warm beige from bobbi brown I was matched to in store but alas, in pictures I looked yellow (plus it was a little heavy), and finally Mary Kay mineral powder foundation ivory 2 which was a perfect match and thought it was *the one* until dry flakey patches started forming all over my face in 1 week. So I remember really liking diorskin nude and revisited it. I went to the counter and purchased another 022 cameo, which blends into my neck so well you can't tell I'm wearing foundation. (I'm around an nw20-25). For reference, the 010, 020, 030 etc shades go from lightest to darkest, and if the shade ends in 0 it's neutral, 1 it's yellow (warm), 2 pink (cool), and 3 peach. Hence my 022-lightish cool tone (I am PINK). I dont ever put liquid products on with my hands. It is liquidy. I put 3 small pumps onto a palette and very lightly apply with my sephora airbrush or regular foundation brush. Blend as you go; it dries quickly. I use a concealer brush for under my eyes/red areas that need more coverage; concealer is not needed. USe a damp beauty blender to blend areas if needed. Application w damp beauty blender is also flawless. Coverage is very light and natural which is all I need. For heavy coverage, def look elsewhere. I do not need a primer or powder but I do use if I have a looong day or night ahead of me. Your skin will glow but not in a greaseball way. I have am oily forehead and middle of chin but all around mouth/chin And my whole nose flakes w dryness I have to exfoliate and heavily moisturize twice daily. This hides pores and lines. A beautiful foundation. Add a tiny hint of bronzer and blush, just a tad, and you've got 'naturally' great skin! Pricey but totally worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the finish and texture, and when applied with a beauty blender it's completely flawless. Staying power was solid and it kept my blush and bronzer going strong for quite a while. Love that it has SPF. Gorgeous packaging. Docking one star for the abysmal color selection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like sheer-medium coverage foundation.
If I use too little, although it's sheer, it doesn't give me a polished look at all - it looks like I've only had moisturisier on. And if I use a teeny bit more, it looks cakey and I can see uneven application on my face although I did blend and blend.
One huge peeve, this makes the open pores on the sides of my nose huge!
Before this, I was using Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - which although more watery than Dioskin, it gives me a very light make up look.
A disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by hollydaybeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing foundation; in my opinion, behaves like a tinted moisturizer but with a little more coverage. The foundation is beautiful, gives a healthy glow, looks natural and blends like a dream. It allows my natural skin to shine through. While I went for a light coverage, the foundation is buildable for a medium coverage.

I really like this foundation and would recommend it to those who are looking for a foundation with a light natural coverage. This foundation is perfect if you are looking to even out your complexion and cover up any minor blemishes and discoloration. Read the full review at http://hollydaybeauty.com/wordpress/diorskin-nude-skin-glowing-foundation-review/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by MissKLo

I am quite fair with neutral, slightly pink undertones, and I find it tough to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. I recently bought 010 and I think it is a perfect match, with a flawless finish. This is my 'special event/night out' foundation so I'm not sure how my skin would respond on a daily basis. (I use Nude by Nature Light Mineral Cover for most days of the week). Additionally it is on the more expensive side, so I'm not sure I could afford it for everyday use.
Before I switched to Dior, I used Lancôme Teint Idole (010), which I found to be a little too heavily scented and wasn't quite a perfect match, being a bit on the grey/pink side (hard to recall exactly - just slightly off colour).
I usually prefer a matte finish, and this is a little dewey, but I still really like it. By the end of the day I need a touch up, but I find this with most foundations, except MAC, but I cannot find a good colour match in MAC.
I've only just started using this foundation, and hope it continues to be amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried a sample in in Ivory (010). Very natural finish, but covers all my redness. Nice balance between matte and glowy. I really like it, but I find it a bit drying, and some times I found flakes on my forehead while using it. That would be the only negative thing about this foundation. The price is ok considering the quality of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Compared to Dior Forever Flawless foundation, this one is a bit lighter, it gives a lighter coverage, but still works great. I use this on a good skin days, when I don't need to hide as much.
So, for people with normal to dry skin it would be a great everyday foundation, because it gives natural healthy glowing finish, not matte. Staying power is good, but not as good as Dior Flawless.