MAC Matte - Saddle

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

Love love love this shadow. I am a makeup artist and regularly reach for Saddle as the perfect crease color. It defines the eye and just looks good. It's especially smashing on blue /green/hazel eyes, but looks lovely on brown eyes as well.

I have, however, noticed that it's not the best shade if you suffer from rosacea or have very red undertones (a nice greige is better in that case). Overall a lovely crease color.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

The perfect, perfect, perrrrfecttttttttttt warm brown crease colour.

If you find that a lot of shadows turn grey on your crease or become ashy, please do try Saddle. It has saved my life. I rarely buy MAC singles and this one is one I will keep coming back to.

This is the greatest ever. Not texture warm, not texture's texture. The perfect matte warm brown.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Saddle is the perfect soft warm matte brown that works as a warm crease shade for a natural look or as a transition shade. I pair this with MAC's Bamboo and it works like a dream together. Absolutely love, it blends like butter. No complaints. A must have for any skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Perfect everyday use eyeshadow for your entire crease. Blends beautifully, shows up amazing on my skin color (NC40-42). Can be combined with a plethora of lid colors. Just sweep this all over your crease roughly and pack any shimmery color on your lid and boom you look like a makeup artist :)
I've used this color in a makeup tutorial so check it out if you're interested in a demonstration of how to use it, or for ideas :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think I found another HG eye shadow! I'm in love with Saddle! It is the perfect crease shade for me. My other HG is Stila Golightly eye shadow and I often just put that all over my lid and go in the mornings. My new favorite look is Golightly on the lid and Saddle in the crease. I feel so pretty when I use Saddle in the crease and get compliments as well. It's kind of a rich terra cotta brown shade. Looks good with many eye shadows. Funny because it looks so orange brown in the pan and similar to Texture I was hesitant to try it at first. There is something about it that makes my eyes pop and gives depth to my eyes without working hard. So easy to blend as well even though it's matte. It's darker than cork and more vibrant. Will repurchase over and over.

Saddle is a very warm orangey matte brown that looks absolutely gorgeous with blue and green eyes. It is in the same color family as Soft Brown and Texture, but not a dupe for either. I think Saddle is one of MAC's better Matte eyeshadows and it has great pigmentation and it blends especially well. My favorite look is All That Glitters on the lid, Soft Brown to transition, Saddle in the crease and Vanilla to highlight. I also like to wear Saddle on the lower lashline. It really helps to bring out my green eyes. I am NC15 in the winter and NC20 in the summer and it looks great no matter how fair or tan I am. I have seen Saddle used as a transition on deeper skintones, especially woc and it looks beautiful. I would definitely repurchase and would recommend it to just about anyone!

I love this so much! For some reason I stopped using it for a while, but Im so glad I rediscovered it.. It's a reddy orangy brown that looks great in the crease or I like to smoke it out under my black liner on the bottom lash line, it looks amazing like that but has many more uses IMO. I have hazelish brown eyes but this would look great with blue eyes I think! I will def repurchase

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a gorgeous matte reddish orange/brown color. Perfect color for defining the crease. I love wearing this color with a neutral eye or using it as a blending color for bronzy looks! Def would repurchase! :)

Saddle is a really nice contouring shadow. Very smooth and easy to work with.

This is a medium brown eyeshadow that is a truly beautiful warm brown colour. I use it as a shadow eyeliner and in the crease and it's just stunning. My only complaint would be I wish there was no talc in it but other than that you can't go wrong with this!
EDIT: In the end I've found saddle just too red for me. It just makes my eyes look tired.

Top Rated MAC Products