October 25, 2014 | 1462 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saddle is a really nice contouring shadow. Very smooth and easy to work with.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Liddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a medium brown eyeshadow that is a truly beautiful warm brown colour. I use it as a shadow eyeliner and in the crease and it's just stunning. My only complaint would be I wish there was no talc in it but other than that you can't go wrong with this!
EDIT: In the end I've found saddle just too red for me. It just makes my eyes look tired.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shadow was recommended to me by a MAC artist when I was shopping for a brow powder to match/compliment my dyed red hair. Prior to this powder I was using NYX Eyebrow Powder in Auburn/Red, but I hit pan and NYX is really hard to find in Canada and I usually have to order NYX online. MAC's Saddle is the perfect brow powder for me as it's matte, pigmented, completely blends into my brows to fill in the gaps and sparseness, and matches my red hair perfectly.

After using it for my brows I have also experimented with it as an actual shadow on my lids. It too looks and works great as a shadow for my complexion. Blends easily and plays well with many other neutrals and browns in my collection.

Overall I'm very happy with this shadow and will never repurchase NYX brow powder again after finding Saddle and discovering it's versatility.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Makamae97

My HG!!!

For reference I am Mac NC42. Use this everyday!!! Just a little on the eyes to get a tint of color with a highlight to brow bone, mascara and eyes done. When I want a little dramatic smokey effect I add some black eyeliner to waterline and on top lid with a little black shadow & saddle under eyes and get compliments frequently.

Staple in makeup!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by FThomas24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my go-to crease colors when applying my eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by byallison

This was my very first mac shadow and I love it to this day. Makes the eyes pop, great in the crease. Its super versatile.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Skylar100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not love this color although I have tried to get used to it. I am blonde with blue eyes. It's just okay as a crease shadow, not great. There are so many other browns out there from MAC, I also own Folie with has more red to it and there are many browns in other eyeshadow lines, I don't feel this shade is a must have in a MAC eyeshadow collection. I do wear it with MAC's Mythology or All That Glitters eyeshadow, both on the lid and Saddle as a crease shadow, more to use it up. I won't repurchase this shade again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jtrnphd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saddle was recommended by the MA at MAC, stating that it would be great against my dark blue eyes. This reddish, warm color is not one I would have gravitated to on my own, but I get so many compliments when I wear this color. It is an everyday staple. My eyes just "pop". Definitely a one that I will hit the pan with and purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this shadow, it's so subtle and soft. I'm a C6 for reference and it makes for a really pretty clean nude eye look alone or a soft daytime smokey eye if paired with a darker neutral shade like Embark or Brown Down. It's mostly a warm brown but could definitely be too peachy or organgey on pale skintones. But if you're a GGG girl this one is definitely a must have for the beauty arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my first mac e/s and I love it. I have very warm undertones and love this. I like to use to when warming up an eyeshadow (satin taupe, sable, etc) and to contour. I can see how this can make some people look too orange but this worked for me. NC 35-40 for reference. Will repurchase!