Maybelline Color Tattoo - Barely Beige

4.2

on 10/26/2012 11:35:00 PM

this color is a great base for the eyes,with a little shimmer it is a great color just to look wake up without having to much makeup on (5 minutes face). I prefer the texture of barely beige then the permanent line which are harder and stiffer. it goes smoothly and blend well (but you need to be fast!)

on 10/24/2012 9:27:00 PM

I searched stores and online, finally gave in and got it on ebay -gas isn't cheap! I love everything about it- color, texture wear, shimmer which is not too much ( I'm almost 57);would love to try other colors!

This product is incredible and in the month that Iíve owned it I have used it pretty well every day. This makes for the prefect base colour under your everyday eye makeup look but can also be worn alone with no shadow. This product has never creased or faded on me, even if I donít wear eye primer or eye shadow over top! Barely Beige is officially my favourite of the 6 Colour Tattoos that I own in my collection...too bad itís a limited edition product!

on 10/19/2012 9:12:00 PM

this is great for a base
the color for me personally was too light to be worn alone
it does intensify any colors put on top of it so thats why i give this 4 lippys
it does last all night! so thats a plus
but you must work with it quick because it does dry pretty fast
will not buy again since this pot will last me forever but its overall a good color to have in your collection

on 10/18/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Barely beige is a satin nude-peach eye shadow. It goes well on the application,it last verry long! It goes well with a little brush for the application and it blends well with the fingers! It goes well with any neutral eye shadows!

on 10/15/2012 5:46:00 PM

This is such an amazing base colour for your eyes!! Luckily I got this from a friend in the US because I haven't been able to get it in the UK... I just love it so much.. It really stays on for a long time.. I love the shimmer in it.. it comes out as more of an off white ivory shimmer.. I love it..

on 10/13/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with all colors from Maybelline color Tattoos. highly pigmented. staying power is superb, ideal for base, multi tasking product . you can use this as base for eye shadows or you can use this even as an eyeliner. I am so loving these all. I have bought three and i am planning to buy more.Highly Recommended!!!!

on 10/13/2012 2:19:00 PM

Barely beige is my favorite color out of the Color Tattoo line. I wish Maybelline would have come out with more nude colors in their original line. With how popular this color is, it would be a good idea for them to make it permanent along with other nude shades.

on 10/13/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this color, but sadly it doesn't love me. I have older eyes, and as get older, frost and shimmer are not my friends. I was hoping this was just a little more matte for my taste. I do love how it makes matte shadows look "alive" and it truly makes any shadow last and last. When I appy, I use a little shadow brush to control where it goes-- I keep it to my lower-inner/middle lid, not near the crease or towards my outer lid crows-feet. No way could I use my finger to appy, it would go all over and be a shimmery mess. All in all, this is a wonderful product, very pretty color, lasts and last, but the shimmer was too much for me. I can see other people loving this. Hopefully Maybelline will extend the colors in the this line, maybe a few more natural colored mattes, because it is a wonderful product for the price.

on 10/10/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this cream eye shadow! I find it to be a pretty good dupe of MAC Barestudy paint pot. It's not exact but it's very close.

But onto the product quality:
The application of this is not patchy at all and so smooth. The product also stays on lids for a very long time and lives up to its name of 24hr. I have oily lids and these 24hr cream eye shadows are some of the few cream eye shadows I can actually wear without the oil melting it off. Make sure to close the packaging as tight as you can so that it doesn't dry up.

I am a bit sad that this is supposedly limited edition and really hoping that Maybelline changes their mind. All of the other colors in this particular line they have are very bright and colorful and there are not as many neutrals. This is perfect to sweep over your lids on lazy days and to help brighten up any look. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a good neutral cream eye shadow that's not going to break your bank.