Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/13/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this brush !!!!!! It's bomb I was skeptical because I don't care for UD eye brushes but this one glides foundation on smoothly and flawlessly!!! Love!!!! Try it y'all, y'all won't be disappointed... I think it runs a tight race with Sigma F80., all honesty a bit better! 😁

on 5/13/2014 3:33:00 AM

This brish is absolutely AMAZING for applying liquid foundation!
Before I got this I used a different brush, and my make-up looked good,
but now my make-up looks flawless!
It blends it out so beautifully, no patched, all smooth...
I just love it!
It's a bit on the pricy side, but I think it's worth it.
The packaging is very nice and perfect to take along with you on a trip or holiday!

on 5/10/2014 1:17:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this brush!!! I use it with MAC sculpt foundation and it goes on flawlessly.. I suffer with very dark circles and this brush blends in my foundation and concealer amazingly.. I would say it is pricey at £20 but it's been well worth the money for me personally.. I would recommend this brush as my foundation hasn't gone on better with another brush.

on 3/16/2014 2:25:00 PM

I though I was going to LOVE this brush when I bought it. Sadly, that is not the case. My sigma sigmax brushes have been my top brushes for liquid and cream foundation/make up. They are literally perfect. I though this was going to be the same. My one and only complaint is that it makes the foundation looks streaky and not beautifully blended like my Sigma brushes. I used it a few times and it happened every time. I think its because the way the brush is cut. I am not looking to have streaky foundation on my face, so therefore I do not like this brush.

what a difference a GOOD brush makes! I currently use the MAC duo fibre brush which i was sold by MAC for my foundation, 2 years ago. I used it but it would take a lot of blending to not get streaks on my face. Then Urban Decay showed me their brush which is very densly packed brisles, i looked up a few reviews and went to get it... and what a difference!! it just makes putting on makeup a lot easier!! you can stipple it on blemish areas and swirl on the rest and it just creates a fantastic finish. Def give this ago! over the past 6 months i have become i big fan of urban decay and this is another thing on my list. their naked skin makeup is fantasic for my blemish prone skin and the setting spray and vitamin spray are also amazing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this brush. It's not my favorite but it does perform very well. I tested this out in Sephora and absolutely fell in love , I think this brush would be amazing for those of you applying powder foundation. it's super dense but still very soft and fluffy. It seems to sheer out my foundation which is actually a good thing since I use a super full coverage foundation and it does make it look more natural. There is absolutely no streaking when using this and that's an A + in my book. I haven't experienced any shedding. I do have to admit I like my Real Technique's foundation brush better, but this is definitely in second place. The price tag is a bit painful though, about 25$ for this brush. I think if you have been using cheap low quality foundation brushes (or haven't been using any at all) that this is a great investment. :)

on 1/8/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Okay so...this is *THE* foundation brush!

When I first switched back to liquid foundation from using mineral powder for 5 years, there was no way I was going to apply foundation with my fingers. So, I did a little looking around and came across this beauty.

I have had it for about 6 months now, and it is in perfect condition, same as when I bought it. Soft, fluffy, and applies my foundation delicately and evenly. The brush allows you to put a thin layer of foundation on and keep it all even.

I give this brush a shampoo every other day and it has withstood that. For the price, you can't miss this brush. Great quality and beautiful piece for your makeup bag.

on 1/2/2014 8:42:00 PM

This brush is amaaaazing!!!!! Blends my foundation so well! Better than a sponge!

on 1/1/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've purchased several foundation brushes within the last two years, and found they left my makeup streaky. This brush was recommended by an Ulta associate. I thought the price was a bit steep. I'm happy to say, this brush is THE BEST I have ever found! With minimal effort, it left my liquid foundation looking flawless. Cleaning is easy,too. (gentle shampoo once per week) Packaging/storage is lame because putting the top back on the tube without messing up the bristles is not easy. Overall, I highly recommend!

on 12/6/2013 5:04:00 PM

Out all the numerous brushes I tried, I have to admit I hate this one the most. It's worse than some of the ELF brushes I own. First off, this thing sheds like crazy! Not the best when it comes to makeup application and it uses more product compared to other brushes. It left my face kind of streaky. Despite washing my brush right after I use it or cleaning it with a spray, it's never the same after you clean it. It doesn't retain its shape, becomes kind of rough, and has a funky smell to it. I thought I got a faulty brush and exchanged it for another one.. same thing happened! Not worth the money, go get yourself a Sigma brush.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products