November 24, 2014 | 2006 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tarte - Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is expensive, but god, I love it. I obtained it and the "Flawless" primers as samples at Sephora and fell in love immediately. This one feels a little strange going on - not unlike Vaseline - but the results are unarguably noticeable and surprisingly fantastic. They're not kidding with the name "Poreless."

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LeeSays

I bought this because I've been on a hunt for primers since MAC Prep and Prime changed their formula and to say it was disappointing is an understatement.

This did absolutely NOTHING for my oily skin and I was mortified to see that two hours after applying my Dior Airflash foundation, I was an oily mess. This did nothing to minimize my pores either and all the times I've worn this, I've had to blot throughout the day.

The only plus is the initial smooth feel of the primer onto your skin. Other than that, save yourself the money because this isn't worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Vanna628

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not recommended for use with a powder foundation. While applying my Bare Minerals (lightly), I found that I was brushing the primer off of my face. It doesn't absorb like other primers do. I thought that I had put a small amount of it on too. The texture is not not for me. I'll stick with Smashbox from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by alyxayavong

I got this as a sample before I planned on purchasing it and thank The Lord that I did because this BROKE ME OUT! I'm talking cystic acne. And I know it was this product because it was the only thing I was using that was different in my makeup routine. So I knew it had to be this primer. Besides the breakouts, it did fill in my pores and fine lines. But I disliked the oily residue feeling it gave. I would not be repurchasing solely on the fact that it broke me out badly. But everyone has different skin types and experienced. Unfortunately mines was horrible with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I got this in sample size a while a go for $19 at Sephora (which is SUPER expensive, but whatever). I wish I had the money to get my hands on the full sized one! I have used many primers and this is by far the best one! It is smooth and odorless, application is super easy. It left my face poreless and actually made foundation last throughout the day (I have oily skin). I once ran out of eye primer while doing my cousin's makeup, and she has extremely oily eyelids. This thing kept her eyeshadow impecable and bright the whole night. So it has multiple uses! You ladies should definitely try this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by aviernes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First of all, I've been using this product for about almost a year now, everyday. When you first apply the product it goes on very nicely and preps nicely for makeup application. It goes on smooth and silky and has a silicone feel to it. But within a few hours, I noticed that it did not help with oiliness nor with makeup staying power which it claims to be 12-hours. I'm just trying to use up the product because it is pricey, about $30-$40 from Sephora but I definitely am not going to repurchase. I feel like you can get the same product from the drug store for way cheaper and it actually reminds me of the Hard Candy pore perfecting primer. As for packaging, its really great. Comes in a tube and the amount of product dispensed can easily be controlled. Overall, it is not a good/great product for its price and did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Karinka21

Oh my god this primer should have been named orgasm. It's soo good!! The quality, the way it goes onto your skin + it does help reduce pores...and definitely feel like it helps my make up (even my BB cream) stay on all day. Only bad thing is its quite pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Leeleegbb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far this has been the winner for me in pore reduction. It goes on smooth and and really makes my skin look like it has better texture. Other good products are the Sephora primer and Goshs'. Another point...toners really help with skin issues and pore size...so I would recommend finding a toner that works well for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I notice such a difference when using this with my Makeup Forever HD foundation. This silicone substance gives my skin a smooth pearl-like texture. My face is less oily when using this product. It definitely lives up to it's "12 hr" description. My only complaint would be the package, it would be nicer if it had a pump (for sanitary reasons) but I can work around it. The 1 con is definitely worth the many pro's!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This made absolutely no difference in my makeup except it went on a little smoother. I do not recommend it.