Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasilixane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Passiflora Incarnate Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinsensis Flower/Leaf Extract, Mica, Echinacea Angustilfolia Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/24/2014 1:29:00 AM

got the small sample and i love it! keeps me oil free for quite some time :)
little goes a long way so i wouldnt use a lot

on 4/24/2014 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is some good stuff as far as a primer in general helping you receive a flawless face for your foundation, but for us really oily skin girls I dk if it works to well, well for me it didn't. I felt even greasier than usual with this primer on =( ... It sucks because except for that it was great, oh well on to the next primer.

on 3/27/2014 9:04:00 PM

This is my HG Primer! A little bit goes a long way and the tube lasts forever. Nothing works better for smoothing out my pores, and makes my foundation last all day.

on 3/19/2014 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Loving this primer! Goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. Just a small dab on each cheek and forehead covers everything. I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation or Revlon Colorstay and my foundation lasts all day through the heat, sweat and stress that I go through everyday on the job. This primer does help with making my pores look smaller! Really impressed. The price is a bit high but this primer will last a while since so little is required. Will repurchase!

on 2/22/2014 9:17:00 AM

I have tried a few primers and this by far is the absolute best! Just a little goes a long way. I put on my moisturizer and let it dry a bit and then just a little dab of primer and it spreads awesome. Totally creates a perfect beginning for your make up. Make up goes on very smooth. Hides all pours. Even helps with wrinkles. Absolutely love it.

on 2/16/2014 1:36:00 PM

It's a good primer - what can I say? It seems to work better with my Chanel Aqualumiere foundation than my Mac Mineralize liquid. It feels less heavy than the Smashbox Photo Finish I used for years. Does it make me look pore less? No, but it does a good enough job. Would probably repurchase.

on 2/1/2014 3:28:00 AM

My old go-to primer was Philosophy's The Present, which was sort of lotion-like but did make the pores vanish nicely, although it felt goopy and glompy going on. Then I got this in the little three-thingy sample packet (along with BB illuminating moisturizer and Amazon clay smart mascara - for $10, very much worth it) and fell so far in love. It's light, it's airy, it goes on smooth and doesn't feel icky on your skin, and since I have pretty small pores, it sent them off to play somewhere else for the day. I bought a full-size bottle after I used the small size twice. Get u some!

on 1/4/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I received a sample of this from Sephora and have been using it as an eye shadow primer. It is absolutely wonderful! This makes even my cheap eyeshadow last all day! I can do my makeup before work at 11am and get out at 7pm and it still looks fresh enough to go out at night without reapplying my makeup! I haven't used it at all as a face primer because I only use the Boscia BB cream which doesn't need one, but for eye makeup: this is incredible! and such a little amount goes a long way! This will be my eyeshadow primer from now on!

on 12/24/2013 4:08:00 PM

I did a lot of research before I purchased a sample size. I have read a lot of great reviews on this product. I do got to say that I love silicone primers and this product leaves your face smooth and a great canvas for foundation. I have a couple large pores on the side of my cheek from acne, and this product does not do anything for my pores. I do like it because it does make makeup stay put all day, but it doesn't do much for my pores. Which I was unhappy about. I will purchase the big tube though cuz I do like it

on 12/9/2013 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This stuff is expensive, but god, I love it. I obtained it and the "Flawless" primers as samples at Sephora and fell in love immediately. This one feels a little strange going on - not unlike Vaseline - but the results are unarguably noticeable and surprisingly fantastic. They're not kidding with the name "Poreless."