July 31, 2014 | 1865 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is very watery. I got the medium shade and it was lighter than my skin tone. I didn't like it cause it was too watery for me and the shade was too light and the dark shade looks to dark for me. The coverage was light and it didn't last long on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. I dont really have problems with my skin, no blemishes and no redness. I do, however, have dark circles under my eyes. All the reviews here say they is no coverage with this, but it covers my dark circles good.
I feel how it moisturizes, and like how weightless it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this in Medium. I've never tried a BB cream before so I have nothing to compare this to. I used a makeup sponge to apply it. I found it easy to use. I love the packaging. It made my skin feel amazing and so soft. It hid my pores. It made my skin just look clearer. I was very impressed and will most likely buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the reviewers below, I also had the lightest shade turn orange. My coloring is fair/cool and I have a slight tan. Orange. No.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

No thank you.

I got this in the lightest color and it was ORANGE. whewy. No.

It was $13 for 1 stinkin' ounze.

It was a nice squeeze tube, though.

It was an almost matte finish, felt nice, and had lgiht/medium coverage, but I couldn't wear it because of the color.

Again, no thanks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by decemberbookworm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream just didn't do it for me. My skin is pretty light, and it turns orange upon application, and the color just never looks quite right. Maybe would be good in a different shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by krose03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really moisturizing, does create a natural dewy look but kind of on the brink of oiliness. It didn't last very long on me, my skin looked great right after applying but couple minutes later my imperfections were clear as day. Didn't really make my foundation last longer... probably wouldn't repurchase but it is a good light weight moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB cream I've tried and I absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky about any cream product as they have a tendency to cause bad reactions. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and has never made me break out. I use the "fair" shade and it matches perfectly with my skin and gives my face a lovely warm glow. My only complaint is the lack of spf but I love this BB cream so much I'll most likely stick with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by lwrng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This gives a really nice finish to the skin & pretty good coverage considering the consistency BUT I hardly ever use it b/c the color it turns upon applying just doesn't look right. I'm of medium complexion & have it in the shade medium but it looks super orange on me.
There's also something in it that doesn't agree with my skin, my face gets super itchy when I wear it. & I might as well mention that I find the smell unpleasant & lingering.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

This is my first BB cream, so i cant compare thats why i only gave it 4 lipies. However, i love ittttt. It provides decent coverage (if you don't have major skin problems) last all day. i use a primer under.