July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Mascara - MAC - Extended Play - Endlessly Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally after all these years I have found my HG MAC mascara. It gives my mega length, beautiful separation, volume, hold the curl, doesn't smudge/budge/smear/flake, and washes of easily at the end of the day. I'm already on my third tube and will continue to repurchase for as long as MAC has it available.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by thud

I've found my new HG! If you want Zooey Deschanel-like lashes, this is NOT the mascara for you. If you want, "What? I always look this naturally gorgeous!" lashes, this is the product you need. I have oily lids and can never find a product that won't smudge or clump but this mascara made it through the Sundance film festival (and my crying) without budging an inch. It comes off in one swipe of remover or a makeup remover towlette with very little rubbing. This is my new mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by JSabatini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been hunting for the perfect mascara for years and I have found it! I have pretty dark circles under my eyes that I am always aware of and trying to cover up. I have always been leary of mascaras that smudge and flake. I had found the zero smudge mascara by Estee Lauder which is also good but I found the formula too dry for me. This is a lovely mascara that doesn't clump, separates lashes and doesn't smudge at all. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PerciSledge

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

IN LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SquirrelQueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I was a mascara virgin until I had LASIK ten years ago and I've been on the hunt for something that would enhance my short, sparse lashes. I also have oily lids so if I found something that would lengthen my lashes, it would smudge like crazy. I looked like a raccoon regardless of whether I used drugstore mascara, mid-price mascara like MAC or Clinique, or high-end mascara like Dior. Extended Play WORKS for me. My lashes are longer and curl without having to use a curler. It doesn't flake. It doesn't smudge. It stays put, even if my eyes get a little teary. Yet, it's easy to remove with cleansing oil or eye makeup remover. It doesn't last through serious tears, you know, like when watching a four-handkercheif movie. But who needs to cry when you've got gorgeous lashes?

I use this with MAC Prep+Prime lash primer and MAC Prep+Prime Future Length serum. WooHoo! My lashes brush up against my glasses! I also brush a little blot powder onto my eyelids to cut down the oiliness. Then again, I'd been doing that for years and still got raccoon eyes with every mascara but this. My ten-year quest is over and I no longer look like a masked wild creature.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by melllm

This a nice mascara for everyday use - better than most that I've tried. I like the formula it's not too wet and it really does a nice job lengthening. It's pretty buildable as well. It seems to last all day with minimal flaking which is good. I just prefer a more dramatic as this is quite natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by MeemsC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a middle aged, Asian contact-wearer with straight, short lashes who has always HATED wearing mascara. I've been eyeliner only all my life because mascara always seemed too fussy to put on (I'm messy and fast) uncomfortable to wear, too much trouble to wash off. I'm a 5 min in the am/ 5 min in the pm gal.

When I hit up MAC to get stock up for new makeup for a 3-day wedding I attended this summer, the MAC make up artist made me do this myself in the store. It's actually easy to apply, effortless to wear (no lashes sticking together or tangling up!), and a snap to rinse off (warm water and a gentle touch).

I'm a convert! Tubing mascara rocks and this one is the right price for me. Also love the straight, skinny wand, works perfectly for my eye shape and shorter lashes, and helps me to get right into the corners with ease. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by xtina13082

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! I bought this on an impulse buy online, and boy am I glad!! Mascara is the only product I use that I swear drugstore brands are just as good if not better than expensive ones. I love MAC, but am always disappointed in their mascara until this one. The brush looks thin, and I usually look for fatter brushes...but this one does the trick. I have had people ask if I was wearing false lashes on while I was wearing it. Its a great lengthener and coats every lash. It also stays wet long enough for you to build the coverage somewhat. Definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a very natural looking mascara for everyday use. I like my lashes very long and full which this product not really give me, it gives your lashes a more subtle look. But it has very high quality in terms of staying on without smudging and without clumping (even after the gym!).
One weird thing though is people say it's so easy to wash off I really don't agree! When I wash my face with just warm water the mascara kind of goes away from the lashes but sticks like glue under my eyes instead! Not nice. So I don't understand why everyone says it's easy to get rid of.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kayte513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My fave mascara by MAC so far. I was a waterproof only mascara wearer before trying this product & I am impressed. It definitely lengthens & slightly volumizes, even adds a slight curl. My lashes are stick straight (hence the waterproof only) so even getting the tiniest curl(with NO curler) & having it stay is impressive. I personally use a heated lash curler. This product separates my lashes & makes them look even longer. I have used it for a few weeks and am completely loving it. It holds my curl all day. Even if I use more than one coat. The brush is really nice to use for bottom lashes too. Hope this is helpful to you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No