Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

4.5

on 6/11/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so happy I bought this bronzer! I saw some girl on YouTube rave about it so I decided to pick it when wnw was bogo free. I opened the package and it literally smelt like the beach (it has sunscreen in it). I swatched it on my hand and I was really disappointed because it was straight up ORANGE. I was like no way in hell that's going on my face. Welllllll, I gave it a try and it was not a regret. I love that it makes my NC25 skin look like I just came from tanning at the beach. I know a lot of people say that about bronzers but usually bronzer make my face look really muddy and brown. This is the first bronzer I've used that gives me that true healthy glow. I use a large Sigma powder brush with this product and it does wonders. I don't recommend this for contouring.

on 5/7/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got it really cheap and for my skin tone (honey) looks perfect and lasts during the day

on 4/26/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Beautiful product for a great price. Well worth the effort to seek it out. It has a very slight shimmer that just leaves you with a sexy, sun-kissed glow. If I ever run out, I'll definitely repurchase! Another great product from Wet N Wild.

on 3/26/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I went on a haul spree this morning in Walgreens and purchased this Bronzer. I'm looking for more contouring options. I tried it on the back of my hand when I got to work and I must say, I cant wait to get home and try this on my face. As a darker complexion Woman of color, its not easy to find shades that compliment my skin tone. The pigment and shimmer are gorgeous and for $4.29, I may pick up more colors.

on 3/20/2014 2:27:00 PM

I bought this product at walmart for 3 bucks yesterday and it broked. Nice pigment, great for contouring. I was very frustrated because no high end product of mine this has never happened. Affordable and easy to contour.

on 3/20/2014 2:19:00 PM

I bought the the ticket to Brazil bronzer. I have just started using makeup and I bought this one for practice. For the price it has a good pigment. The downside of it is that the powder broke into pieces the first day I bought it. This has not happened to any high end product I have bought. It is very good product for contouring.
Update- Dissapeared frm my drawer when I bought Hoola. Hehehe lol

on 12/5/2013 6:10:00 PM

Jumping on the "Brazil bandwagon" here! Yes, it's very pigmented, so use with light hand if you're using this as a straight blush/bronzer. Have been using it more as a contouring powder lately. Buff it on starting with the forehead, drawing the "W" shape down the temples and just under cheekbones. Dust a bit under the chin and if you're feeling very artsy, a light line on each side of the nose. Then I take a fluffy powder brush and blend it all with "Reserve Your Cabana" -- also from Wet 'n' Wild. Two great products that are super inexpensive and will take quite a while to use up.

Overall this stuff isn't so bad. I don't like to always buy the cheapest stuff because you never know how it's going to work. I did really like this bronzer but had to apply it VERY lightly otherwise it was way too intense. If you use it correctly for your skin tone it can look very nice. Not a bad amount of product either for the price.

on 10/23/2013 10:26:00 AM

I have used the lighter W&W bronzer Cabana as a highlighter and face powder when I need some lift to my face and love it. I was a little skeptical about the shade and my skintone but for less than 5 bucks I figured it was a good try.

Lighter skinned ladies be careful! This is highly pigmented and not a matte product. You can use it but get a BIG fluffy brush and tap, blow whatever. Use minimum product as it will go a long way. Some would say you are wasting money by blowing/tapping off product, but I have to do that anyway being lighter skinned so why not do it with a cheaper alternative than a $30-$40 product. If you are looking for a matte product I suggest NYX sunny. That being said this summer I did use this a a contour and the shimmer looked great on summer skin when I wanted this look. I also used this at night on my hairline and D├ęcolletage it looked good.

The amount of product you get is awesome for the price. I expect this to last awhile before I hit pan. Packaging....like I've said about other products I'm not about the package if it works I don't care what it looks like. You do need to be careful with this one. The top is very fragile and it will break off if you handle it rough enough. But they have to cut corners somewhere for under $5 bucks so the trade off is well worth it.

My final say. Try it, play with it to see if it works. It's worth the price to experiement.

on 10/3/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is great for the $. I went to Florida and got really tan. This is all I wore at night and mascara... Me and my friend always use expensive stuff and we switched to this she is searching for a new one as we speak!!! So yes I would buy this again. Maybe a lighter color for winter. And it's also a great size!!

Popular Bronzers