October 20, 2014 | 2089 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This is a pretty great bronzer. It does have a shimmer. It gives me a nice glow and I've received a boatload of comments on how tan I look. I haven't had any problems with oxidation. I've been using makeup for years and years. I've learned that it doesn't have to cost a boat load of money or have a high end name attached to it in order for a product to be great. This is one of those little gems that work well for a fraction of the cost of high end products. The packaging isn't the greatest so I wouldn't recommend carrying it around in your purse.

It can be a tad bit powdery so a light sweep with the brush is all you will need.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this bronzer on a whim and boy, am I impressed! It is a nice texture and so easy to blend.

I love the colour. However, sometimes it would oxidize (turn orange) on my forehead where I sweat a lot. This was noticeable because I have a neutral skin tone and my forehead is a bit paler than the rest of my face. I love this product but I think this shade of bronze may be too warm for certain skintones.

The packaging on this product is great. It doesn't look like a cheap Wet n' Wild product at all. The powder did crack and crumble despite me never taking it off my dresser, but that can be fixed.

The first few times I wore this bronzer, people commented on how tan I looked! Overall - it's amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

I'd never tried bronzer before and didn't know if I'd like it (I'm super pale) so I was looking for something that would be cheap but also good enough quality that it was worth a purchase. I love the pigmentation of Wet'n'Wild's eyeshadows so I figured this was a safe bet. I was right! This product is so pigmented you literally need to tap it as light as possible and that'll be enough color for a cheek. And at such a low price and such a large amount it's amazing! It does have shimmer but it's not noticeable on unless you were to really pack it on hard. It might be a little 'orange', but I'm no makeup expert so it's not something that I'd worry about or probably ever notice. It fits all my needs as a starting bronzer, and I'm really excited to play with it. Love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I caved in to the glowing reviews and purchased this Bronzer last week. I normally wear mid to high end bronzers and so it would be great to find a high quality drug store Bronzer to save some money. I honestly didn't like this Bronzer much. It's far to shimmery and orangy for my taste. Also, it kicks up a ton of powder when I swirl my brush on it. It occurred to me just why I switched to higher end bronzers after I wore this for just one day. No thanks...I'll stick with my Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good product for the $...about $4 and plenty of product in the pan so you can use this for a WHILE and not worry about hitting pan after a few uses or running out of it sooner than expected. I have been using this for some months now and LUV it because of the goddess-like sheen it gives. I use a kabuki brush to apply it at the high points of my cheekbones and lightly dust it over my over my blush sometimes; especially if I am rocking either my NARS Taj Mahal or Exhibit A. I haven't had any issues with skin irritation while using this nor have I had any problems with it being too heavy or anything that has made me feel uncomfortable when wearing it. The value is great! I found a BOGO half off sale at Rite Aide so I ended up with two pans for $6! Nowadays, if I decide to wear any makeup, I absolutely CANNOT skip my bronzing step with my Wet 'n' Wild Ticket to Brazil because it makes me GLOW. Compared to other bronzers (i.e. Physician's Formula, CG, Maybelline, and etcetera) this is the best deal for your $...the others will cost you upwards of $12-$14 for the same sized pan. So, I'd suggest getting the WnW if you are just looking for a good product to get the job done...
~Adrienne Starr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I bought this last year when it 1st came out and still have it!

This is definitely a Nars -Laguna dupe!!

I have various different bronzers(high to low end) and this one is one of my top favorites!

I never really use blush and bronzers are "it" for me..the packaging is huge and a little goes a long way (wich is why I still have this a year later lol)

*Has some shimmer and imo once you put it on its barely noticeable.
*Color is buildable.
*Has SPF
*I find this bronzer to be long wearing,I never have to really touch it up thru out the day.

This bronzer is super cheap and you can't beat that.....works great!

Another winner from WnW!!!! Repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by simpledom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I am dark skin (more dark caramel) and a little bronzer goes a long way. It's a huge bronzer so it will last a long time, and the price is so cheap for a great bronzer. On my skin it gives a glow and it last all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by queendesiie

The packing for this... is HUGE! A lot of space for your brush. Brings alot of product for only $3.99 or so. Very easy to open and compact. This is obviously the darkest shade so this is NOT for Fair skin. If put on right, it can give off a good look. BUT if you continue to pack it on, you will look orangey and like the old snooki. SO be careful. Apply lightly so you can have a sun glow.

It has gold specks of glitter, but once on your face, it is rarely visible. It is also SPF 15 which is great to provide some protection daily. And it doesn't really have a matte finish.

Overall, will purchase this again and recommend.

*1st time buying it
*had it for 4 months

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Believe the hype! I've been using W n' W for many years, but had never tried any of their bronzers. I remembered reading great reviews about Ticket to Brazil, but I almost didn't buy it because it looked so dark in the store. My skin is a light golden/olive color, and I am not yet very tan this season.
It looked matte to me in the pan, so I was (pleasantly) surprised to see the slightest glowy shimmer on my cheeks. It's a fantastic shade. As others have said, it walks the fine line between muddy and orange with great success. It is a natural bronze glow. I used it to contour, then I added a light flush of it across my cheeks. No need for blush or anything else and the color seems to stay true and last all day. I will repurchase if I ever need to, but the pan is SO HUGE I doubt I will run out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

This is lovely on my olive/yellow skin. When I'm tan I turn a golden bronze color but when I'm pale I am a yellow/pale green-ish. Most bronzers are far too red based to complement my skin tone, but this one is a WINNER.

In the pan it looks like nothing special. Typical bronzer with a hint of gold tones, a very small hint, and depending on the angle has some flecks of shimmer. Not big chunks of glitter, or overwhelming metallic frosting, but just enough to add some dimension but remain in the grownup cosmetic realm.

The pan is huge and the packaging generally sucks. The domed lid latches onto the base with some gripping power but I could see weakening over time. The bronzer cake is really soft and it's easy to end up with too much on your brush. Using my big ELF flat top brush, one firm swirl around the pan produced enough loose powder on the bristles and in the pan for more than one application, but honestly I'd prefer that to powder you have to wrestle with.

It went on extremely silky, satiny, and smooth. Very easy to blend in to my bare skin. Felt lovely, looked fabulous. My hubby, who notices subtle changes but usually can't put a finger on what they are, told me he liked my new lipstick (I was wearing some) and that I looked pretty. Ticket to Brazil is my ticket to glowing skin.