September 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Emilee1415

I was sort of skeptical about this product because I know it offered a "light" coverage but tried it anyways since I wanted my skin to look very natural but still cover my redness and spots (I prefer more medium coverage matte foundations). I purchased it from a local K-Mart and tried it the next morning. I put a facial primer on and then applied one layer of the bb cream and noticed right away it was very watery. I let the foundation set after applying with a beauty blender and it felt like lotion was on my face. I applied another layer and none of my redness was covered at all. It looked like I was very oily and had just ran a long distance. My face was very very dewy looking, which might not be bad but my whole face just looked greasy. I set with a powder to see how the foundation would hold up. Not even three hours later and my face looked so shiny and greasy. Will NOT be buying from Maybelline again. I have never had this happen with a product before. No coverage. No shine control. For $8.99, this product is NOT worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Late to the party on this one! I bought this on vacation when I got a very uncharacteristic tan and my regular BB cream was suddenly too light. The lightest shade was a perfect match to my new darker skintone. It could never work in winter but for then I was happy with it.

I kind of forgot about it until last week, as I haven't been wearing much on my face because of the heat. However, I'm really enjoying how light it is (MUCH lighter than my usual Skin79 in both texture and coverage) and I discovered that it makes my skin look awesome in the terrible fluorescent lights at work. I actually had to do a double-take in the bathroom mirror because ordinarily those lights make me look like a resuscitated corpse when I'm dry. But lo and behold, my skin was fresh as a daisy, without a dry patch in sight.

As a bonus, I've noticed that it helps my blush stay put for longer, which is weird but nice. I don't powder it otherwise.

All in all, a great lazy-day staple for when you don't feel like wearing makeup but can't bear to go out barefaced. *ducks thrown tomatoes*

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by suzzy1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Big big fan of this product. I really don't like wearing foundation unless I have an event or special occasion. I did however need something to make me look fresh and put together for work.

I found this cream suited my skin really well. I have extremely light skin with slight yellow undertones so anything with pink tones is disastrous, while I found BBs such as loreals too orange.

I typically wear a light moisturizer under all products, so with this my face felt like a dream! So soft and moisturized. I set it all with a tiny bit of Lorac dry powder and I'm good for most of the day.

This is such a low maintainence product and I'm obsessed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by esther1217

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream spread blemishes all over my chin!!! I NEVER had blemishes in my LIFE!!!!
This cream was the only new thing I changed in my Cosmetic.Never buy ever again...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Allisonruth25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this bb cream. I use it everyday because personally, I dont like to wear foundations at school. It evens out my skin tone and I use some concealer with it for extra coverage. It does make my chin slightly oily but its nothing powder or blotting sheets cant fix. The only issue I have is the packaging. When I squeeze it out its pretty liquidy and it can come out very fast which can get a bit messy. Overall I adore this bb cream and I definitely will be repurchasing this product. Two thumbs up for Maybelline!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry or flaky skin, this may not be the best BB cream for you. Even after moisturizing and putting on a smoothing primer, this bb cream highlighted my dry patches and dried certain parts of my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont wear foundation nor wear too much make up and this BB cream is perfect and gives me just enough ccoverage. I dont need too much makeup and wear this just to give myself an even skin tone. It lasts all day, lightweight, doesnt make me feel as if I am wearing anything, lasts all day, doesnt irritate my face nor cause me breakouts, great price and great product as well. This will def be my to go bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this for $16 from priceline. It has very light coverage and feels similar to wearing sunscreen (probably because of the spf in this). It makes my skin look nice and dewy, however it makes me feel very oily towards the end of the day (my skin is very dry, never oily). This is probably best set with a powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by exomochiluv3

This was such a waste of my money. I wanted to try out BB cream instead of using foundation. I've heard that the ones in Asia are much better than here but they cost too much money. It was the only one at the Target that i could find that was light enough for my skin and it had SPF 30 in it so I thought why not? It lasted even less than the Fit Me foundation did. It broke me out like crazy and my skin was so disgustingly oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by luigi007

I bought this for $20 at the pharmacy which is cheap for make up here in New Zealand. it gives really light coverage so it would be good to even out the skin tone rather than to hide acne. The actual tube lasts quite a while since you use so little.

The only bad thing about it is that even though it is such a liquid-y formula it quite hard to spread on the face if you don't apply a moisturiser. but otherwise it's a good product and you get what you paid for.