December 22, 2014 | 1814 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Taysiamae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so this is the first bb cream I've tried. I'm pretty happy with the color because it matches my skin perfectly! The price is decent and the product is easy to apply as well as blend. The coverage is minimal but sort of build able. At times it does make my skin look a bit oily around mid-day. My advice would be just to carry some matte or setting powder to take away the shine if needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by alice842

Contains methylisothiazolinone (MIT) which is a skin irritant. I had a really bad reaction to this, eczema and dry skin that gradually got worse and worse until I figured out what was causing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xade

This is the first BB cream I have tried and I think it's not bad. I purchased it because I wanted to train myself to wear lighter coverage. The only thing about this cream is it makes my face more oily after a few hours compared to other products. I am looking forward to using this when the weather here becomes dry and freezing, but in hot/humid weather I would definitely prefer a more mattifying BB cream. I am also glad that I have no problems with the colour, it matches my skin tone perfectly (I sometimes struggle with shades being too pink/yellow).

Overall, I would probably purchase this brand again, and probably try out the Dream Pure bottle, as I hear that is the matte version of this product (however I did not see any at my Target today).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD95

Not worth the hype. The first time I used it, this BB Cream gave my skin a horrible reaction and dried it out to the point where it was flakey and painful, . The coverage would wear off within a few hours. When I squeezed the makeup out, more than I needed would pour itself out which is very wasteful. I would not recommend this or purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really liked this BB cream, although granted it was the very first BB cream I ever tried. But it made my skin look really healthy and I was trying to move away from foundations that caused me to break out and clog my pores. I could finally have great looking skin that could actually breathe. The only reason I probably wouldn't go back to this is I recently switched over to Korean BB creams which is where BB cream originated and the overall quality is a lot better and doesn't cost a fortune like Sephora's BB creams. But if you're looking for something cheap and easily accessible, this is a pretty good choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this a while ago and it is a good bb cream,its easy to build up and lasts 4-6 hours for me,depends on the activities I do like sports and other stuff.It makes your skin glowy! I bought the bb cream in light/medium and it works good.I wish it had more pigment in it because I don't like building up makeup on my face because it makes it feel really heavy.But I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm 16 with combo/ acne prone skin.
I wanted something that gave a bit of coverage but looked natural. I have tried other BB Creams like collection and Garnier, Maybelline is definitely the best of all 3. I apply with a damp makeup sponge.

Pros-
Glowy
Looks like skin- Doesn't pick up on dry bits as much
Blends Well/ Build-able
Lasts about 5-6 hours (enough for school) Longer with primer.
Good colour ( I got light).

Cons-
Runny so sometimes too much can come out
Can get a bit oily after a few hours but can be fixed with loose powder
Not very full coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CathySinMN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product since it came out and bought at least 5 tubes of it. I love the light, natural coverage and the physical sunscreen. I breakout if I use chemical sunscreens on my face - and its hard to find products that *don't* have SPF 15 due to chemical sunscreens. So this is my go-to product. Great price for what you get. Compares to higher-end 'natural' beauty products in ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jellybean709

I don't love this product and I don't hate this product. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I find the texture funny - it runs out of the tube quite fast, but once it's on your skin almost feels a bit balmy. I find the coverage to be sheer (which is good), but I don't think it's anything extraordinary. It wears pretty light but I did notice when I wear it, my oily skin is out in full force. I also think it's a stretch to call it "moisturising". I've tried using this with and without serum, face cream, etc, and if I use it without a face cream then it just seems to "stick" on my skin. Overall I think it's fine for what it is, but when I run out I'm more likely to try another brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by netduo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For some odd reason when I wear a traditional foundation, my skin looks horrible. I have a lot of redness. And when I find a foundation to cover the redness, the rest of my skin looks like crap. So I've given up on foundation. I keep coming back to this BB cream after trying countless foundations, etc. It's just a plain water-based tinted moisturizer with SPF. Nothing special. It has enough pigment (light/medium) to tone down my redness, but doesn't make my 50+ year old skin look like crap. It doesn't break me out, cause excess oiliness, or oxidize my face into oompa loompa land.

I apply this all over my face, then apply a light second layer on my super-rosy cheeks (this is a light, but buildable coverage BB cream). Boom. Done. I'm learning as I get older that the simplest of solutions are usually the best. No need for powder, no need to use concealer. Sometimes no need for blush. I like simple.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No