October 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sofiloco

I love the colour, the staying power, the fuss-free packaging, and the price! I'm only just reallygetting into lip colour and this little colour experiment has become a summer must have!! I want to try more colours now! Also, I am currently liking this colour blended onto my cheeks for the perfect peachy/coraly blush glow! So it doubles up as a fantastic cream blush as it's creamy enough to work into the skin for a subtle glow! Revlon has got to be my no1 drugstore brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! My previous experience with lip stains were not that great because the lipstain would dry my lips out. Not exactly the look I'm aiming for. Then, along came this product. I must say it was love at first swipe. I love the fact that it not only moisturizes but also stains my lips. I love the orange tangerine color this delivers and even after the sheen dies down, the color still remains and it still looks good. And my lips are still moisturized which is amazing because I don't have to worry about using vaseline on my lips. This is a great color to wear during the spring and summer months. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a coral-orange color. I think it's great for the summer, but I wouldn't wear it any other time. I think it's just too bright for me. The application is very smooth, and it lasts a long time, but I just don't think it's the most flattering shade for my very fair, neutral skin. Just a personal opinion. I think this would look good on a lot of people.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really liked this colour. Lovely orange coral when applied. Smells minty, but feels less minty than Sweetheart, which was incredibly minty. Not as long lasting or vibrant as Sweetheart, but I prefered this for the colour. Didn't apply as smoothly, but is easy to work out an kinks in use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect summery/beachy lip! For work, i like to lightly tap/blend it into my lips and I get a nice light orange flush, and for days out, it's perfect to apply full on! It lasted about five hours for me, with drinking and light snacking. The smell is a lovely fresh mint. It feels like a light balm on the lips, and I didn't find it drying! It didn't add any moisture back to my lips, but it didn't take away! I'm looking forward to buying more in different colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by whitecatdisguised

Heck to the yes! Orangey, citrusy lips? Awesome for summer. Awesome for winter. Awesome all year around.
I was so scared to try this shade. My lips are quite pigmented and I didn't think orangey coloured lips would have suited me. BUT because my lips are pigmented, it doesn't make them ORANGE, it gives them a hint of orange. So it really brightens them. It just really reminds me of summer. But I wear it during winter also.
Favourite shade thus far. Great for everyday.
Oh and for hydrating, it's way better comparing to other marker stains.
And for the price, it's quite pricey in Australia. Around $18 RRP. Ridiculously expensive comparing to US. But that's Australia, I guess.
Packaging is great. Love everything about it.

Buy this colour if you really want to open up and brighten your face!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Bazingaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not hydrating at all, and I don't have dry lips! Settles into any lines, which looks horrible. Smells unpleasant too

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted a slight orange tint to my lips so I bought this and the result was 50/50. I liked the color at first but if you put too much on it looks really weird and too thick like some lipstick. I have to barely dab on my lower lips to give a orange tint I wanted. It feels like a regular lipstick and I had a problem with closing the lid because I could easily chop the whole stick part out; it is like pencil shaped. I didn't feel like it was worth paying so much. I regretted buying 2 different colors for almost $20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this line. The color is vibrant yet somewhat sheer which is awesome for someone who never used to wear a lot of lip color. I love the bright orange of the Rendezvous. It's great with my light skin and reddish hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I saw this on sale at my local store at around US$10 and just bought it to try out. Never thought much about it and didn't have any expectations.

After using it for around a month, I'm in love with it! I'm Asian with NC15 skin, and ruddy lips.

This transforms my lips into the most beautiful coral shade, and brightens up my entire face.

Best part? it lasts for the WHOLE DAY.

I mean the whole day. I dabbed it on lightly it at around 10am, and after lunch, dinner, wiping my lips after my meals, at 11pm my lips still looked like they had some colour in them. Usually I look really pale and tired without any lip colour, but this is truly amazing.

My husband, who has never commented on my makeup at all, asked me if i was wearing lipstick and that it looked nice.

It's definitely a keeper. :)

PS. It is not a moisturising lippie which doesn't bother me, I just use lip balm on top of it.