E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.4

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the lip scrub I've been looking for. I've been making my own lip scrubs for years but they were never rough enough. This exfoliator is perfectly rough. I like to add a little lip balm so it glides slightly easier. I can maneuver this perfectly around my mouth and get every little piece of dry skin.

The scent is a delicious brown sugar caramel smell without being overwhelming. It tastes bad though, like perfume so I make sure to wipe my lips free of the exfoliator and apply a lip balm afterwards to moisturize my freshly exfoliated skin.

Love love love this scrub and will definitely purchase it again.

This is a great product for a great price too! It really does exfoliate my lips! It has a nice smell too. I put it on every morning and I apply my eos lip balm afterwards and my lips are extremely soft! My boyfriend noticed a difference as soon as I started using it. Its perfect for when I'm about to put on some lipstick because it makes my lips smoother and the colour doesn't clump up it one place.

if u find yourself constantly applying chapstick & it isn't enough, try this! works pretty well. its cheap & portable. the only con is the new smell/taste. it used to be more like brown sugar, now it has an overwhelming floral note

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm on a roll of negativity today so let's keep this train rollin'. This is a good lip exfoliator, very moisturizing. The problem with that is that it tended to make me breakout around my mouth when I use it. I did manage to finish the whole tube but I would need to be meticulous about cleaning up around my lips with a makeup remover wipe afterwards. Ounce per ounce, the Lush lip scrubs are cheaper than the elf (shipping not included), they scrub just as well, don't cause me to have breakouts, and they're edible. I'm finishing up a Lush Bubblegum lip scrub and it is divine. I'll stick with them.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I ran out of sugar scrub so I grabbed this really quick. Its decent but falls apart way to easy! I won't be buying again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is AMAZING! Makes my lips baby soft and smooth. I use it with a balm underneath so there is no tugging or pulling. I also keep this in my freelance kit to use on brides to make their lips ultra kissable ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

love loVE LOVE this! I was hesitant to buy this because I usually make my own sugar lip scrub, but after reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to try it out.

PROS:
-Only $3
-Extremely convenient packaging, the lipstick shape makes for a mess-free lip exfoliation (unlike my home made scrubs, that can get pretty messy). The packaging also makes it easy for traveling
-Exfoliates way better than any lip scrub I have ever tried, or any lip scrub I have ever made. My lips are left VERY soft
-The grit in this scrub is not too rough or gritty, and the creaminess helps moisturize my lips

CONS:
-If you accidentally taste it, it doesn't taste very good, lol
-Not as natural as my home made lip scrubs

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually bought this product because of the reviews I read here, so my expectations were high. And I must say, this product is living up to my expectations. It works great with my lips, and it leaves them so soft.
I just massage it on to my lips for about a minute or so (I'm sure a minute is more than enough) after the shower, and then I wipe off the scrub with a moisturized cotton ball, and then I apply lip balm. My lips tend to become a little bit red, but only for 10 minutes or so.

I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this product, whether your lips are dry or soft.

I cannot stand the smell of wax, and if I slick, it is so terrible. About the effectiveness, 2/5, It helps with my upper lip but another? NOT at all. When finished, everything is the same as before

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very into the sugar scrubs, but what I don't like is that they are messy and even my favorite is more oils than sugar, so they do moisturize my lips but not much exfoliation happens. So when I saw this product I was curious and after reading the reviews I decided to buy it.
And I am actually impressed, this actually exfoliates my lips. I just glide it on y lips for about a minute and all the extra skin comes out, even when it seem my lips are good, it lift all the dead skin, leaving them perfect for the dark/red lipstick. I use it as part of my makeup routine, when I moisturize my face I exfoliate my lips, son when I do my face, I put a lip balm, and like I said, my lips are baby soft.
I must warn that it is more of an exfoliator than a moisturizer, so it is a bit more harder, so if your lips are very very chapped, it might not be great for you. Outside of that situation I really recommend this product.

Popular Lip Treatments