September 30, 2014 | 1717 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation. Beforehand, I used a terrible brush by Elle that'd always leave streaks on my face.

This works well for me, it buffs out easily and doesn't leave too many streaky marks. It also gets it done really fast!

I'm really not into brushes though, but this works perfectly. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by chlodewick21

this was one of the first real techniques brushes i purchased, to begin with i found the product good, it was alot more pleasing than you're avarege foundation brush, as its alot thicker and more dome shaped, however i soon began to find i did not enjoy this product- it was almost impossible to blend, it got dirty very easily, i felt like it did nothing for me, i found it too be very rough on my face, since this i have purchased the core collection by real techniques and i have found this to be alot better, holding the buffing brush which really is my holy-grail face brush! i recommened you do not waste you're money on this brush as it completley let me down

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, LOVE this brush. I currently have two and will be purchasing a third one soon. It is wonderful for applying liquid foundation. I first stipple the foundation into my skin and then buff it out. The brush works wonderfully for both techniques. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! So dense and soft. This allows for full coverage with my mineral foundation. I mainly use this to conceal acne scars around my jawline. I've had this for about 6 months, and it's still in excellent shape! So glad I picked it up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cJustine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this brush for a while now .. and I'm a little bit disappointed.
I have a very dry skin, it's at its worst now due all stress I had from schoolwork and stuff, so when I apply my foundation with this brush it's a freaking nightmare! Then again, if you're looking for a brush that will give you full coverage then this is the perfect brush for you! I'm just looking for something a little less 'heavy'.

What I also didn't like is that the brush is so small!

Nope this brush isn't it for me, but it all depends what you're looking for.
This brush allows you full coverage of your foundations and will let you reach the smaller areas of your face easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

This brush is a blending dream. I mainly use it with gel foundation and it buffs to a flawless finish, actually improving the coverage of the foundation. Despite daily use it has not frayed or lost hair like some of my other brushes from this brand. I'm off to buy another so I can use it for blending powders, contours and blushes (I'm a purist like that). I clean this brush every day with a few squirts of generic brush cleaner to keep it sanitised, which is really important especially with brushes used for liquids/creams/gels. It hasn't lost shape yet and is going strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jENNj

Love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

An amazing makeup brush for liquid or cream foundations/bb ! The brush is the perfect size for my small face and it is so soft and dense, it blends out foundation/bb cream effortlessly. I can use this brush also for powder products, like bronzer and blush.

However, as expected, the price in Australia for the one brush is pretty expensive at $19.99 compared to the US/UK at $8.99, but I got a decent discount at Priceline yesterday, so I only had to spend $15.99 (which is still pretty ridiculous).

This is a multi-purpose brush and for someone who just started using brushes for foundation, I really recommend this one, no matter the price !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

WOW! I've been meaning to get this brush a long time but didn't want to order online as I leave near a store that sells it-but just haven't had the time to make the trip. I recently did and let me just say this brush is amazing! Up till now I've been using a beauty blender but now this is my deff go to foundation applicator! :) for $9 this is a brush must have! I recommend everybody to get this brush-whether you use liquid or powder foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by vaav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Soft but sheds like crazy after a few months