November 27, 2014 | 1039 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is HG status for me, i have never used concealer under my eyes as they always make me look worse - creasing, more fine lines, it's crazy~ but THIS stick, goes on so creamy and light, thin layer and helps with my reddish/darkish eye area. initially got this to use over blemishes, but it just melts away over blemishes (stick to CDP for blemishes). but this is amazing on my eye. price works work to be the same as CDP so it is exp! 2g only per stick but lovely packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jennafoster

I have been on the market for a new concealer, and seeing as almost all my makeup products are YSL, I thought I should try this. I am only 20 and this concealer settles into my fine lines, it doesn't last very long and find myself having to reapply during the day. That being said, the packaging of course is gorgeous, but over all it is just okay IMO. Back to Chanel I go..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by DahliaLily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used many concealers and most of them do either little or nothing to cover my bluish veins and little undereye rings and dark areas. At first I wasn't sure what to think of this. Number 2 was a little dark for me and though number 1 is much better it is a tad orangey....just a tad that is. So I stuck with this. I applied it with my fourth fingertip at first and didn't find it was covering well. I bought myself a Bobbi Brown long handle concealer brush with a cap. Also prepared my Lancome blue looking eye makeup remover bottle and some tissues. I took the concealer brush and barely tapped the anti cernes number 1 concealer a couple of times and with my hand towards the outer end of the concealer brush I barely touched the brush under my icky under eye areas and lo and behold the concealer was doing a fairly good job hiding everying - almost like a magic eraser! I used a super super ....really light touch with the brush. I never touch the area once the concealer is on other than to blend out edges with my fourth finger or tip of the brush. I find the lighter the touch with the brush the better the concealer covers. This is the best concealer I've ever used but I find how I apply it makes a huge difference on effectiveness. On the other hand I will say with my other concealers even applying it the exact same way I apply the anti-cernes does not cover my icky areas. SO ....the anti-cernes makes all the difference also and is fabulous. Bought a couple of extra ones despite the price. When done applying I dip the brush into the makeup remover and then swipe brush on tissue several times and then rinse brush with water. I do this each morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by jjenny

my friend took it out and put it on her lips thought it was a nude lipstick! AHAHA really nice concealer and stays put just dont touch it!!!!!! give it a try its not that expensive

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I love this concealer for my under eyes. I use shade 2, I dab a touch on and blend it. It's very creamy and easily spreadable. It doesn't settle into lines, and gives the perfect amount of natural looking coverage. However...I wish they had more shades. Shade 2 is too dark to use on blemishes, and Shade 1 is too light and pinkish for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was using Chanticalle but it was not hygenic and the cap kept falling off. This is great to throw in my bag. Hope it photographs well. (not too cakey).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by luxybon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. It is easily blended and has a wonderfully light, creamy texture. I love the packaging and the ease of application. On skin, it never looks overdone, it doesn't get caky, and it lasts practically all day (with only a few touch-ups here and there if you have problem skin like me). This concealer is definitely worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by may1980

Looks very natural and not cakey at all which I find the most important since some concealers/foundations used under the eyes actually accentuate the fine lines. This YSL concealer doesn't. The coverage is medium but works for me as long as there are no big spots to conceal. In that case I'd use a stronger concealer only on those areas.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by chemistry68

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I have ever used, and I have used concealers for 50 years, since my teen days. It blends flawlessly, never gives "racoon eys," and is well-worth the price. I never waste the amount below the tube line, as there is quite a bit more left. Rather, I use a sponge-tip applicator of the eye-shadow variety to reach down into the tube and gently daub it under my eyes out to the edge. I have used YSL for the last 8-10 years. Make sure to get the correct color for your skin (which should be the same throughout the year unless you use a bronzer powder for a "summer tan.")

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I love this and immediately purchased a second one right after I got the first one. It's a stick concealer that is pigmented, creamy and light reflective. Works for both undereye (set with powder, bcs I DO get a tad bit of creasing, but maybe Im using too much or something), and blemishes. The #1 shade is a good match for NW15-20. I have tried many other concealers, MUFE, Laura Mercier, etc, but this is my favorite. It's easy to use and effective. My only gripe is I wish it was a tad more pasty so it would stick on better. It can get smudged away and I have to reapply.