October 22, 2014 | 1455 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

As I am about to finish a bottle of this (unheard of for me) I thought I would let the world know that it is an absolute gem of a moisturizer.

First off, the value cannot be beat. Under $10 for a huge amount of product in pump packaging which has not malfunctioned after almost a year of frequent use.

Second, I can confidently say that my extremely acne-prone skin loves it and has never broken out because of it. The light consistency is magic and layers perfectly with both nighttime products or under makeup during the day. Sinks in instantly.

I've used it to help the healing of a new tattoo, I've used it on my cuticles, I've put it on sunburned skin, and I've used it on my face almost daily. It has become a staple product for me and I encourage anyone who is considering it to give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

breaks me out :( and i dont like the heavy feeling on my skin. i gave it the ol college try trust me, i used half the bottle. i just cant deal with it. i could probably use it on very dry patches but not all over my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by whitley0499

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is unscented, goes on smoothly and blends easily. It can be worn under makeup during the day or used as a night cream. I like it when products can be used for more than one purpose : )

I have combination acne prone skin and this product doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. Even when my skin is reacting to another new product like a makeup or some sort of hormonal imbalance this moisturizer is still gentle enough to be used without irritation. Since the price is so reasonable, I purchase these from Trader Joe's 2 at a time. The packaging is really nice because the pump ACTUALLY works well to get the amount of product you need without waste. The top can be locked into the closed position to avoid spills. I've tried many expensive moisturizers and this little gem was right under my nose at Trader Joe's.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by orch_id

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this 2 weeks ago after falling in love with the matching cleanser. i was looking for a product that was unscented, had no spf, made of natural ingredients that wouldn't break me out, and had lots of good stuff in it like antioxidants and anti-ageing ingredients. i found all of that in this moisturizer and i love it. i was just using jergens body lotion before, and while it worked fine i noticed that it had parabens in it and i don't really want any of that on my skin anymore. Enter Trader Joe's facial moisturizer :) so far my skin is super happy, hopefully it only gets better from here.

7.9.3013 edit
I stopped using this, I wanted it to work and still love the cleanser but this stuff started giving me cystic acne for some reason, and it just was not moisturizing enough to keep my nose from getting flakey. Too bad maybe they will do a reformulation someday and ill give them one more chance just out of loyalty to the fact that they are organic, cruelty free, natural ingredients, and beneficial (or at least they try to be)
I used the rest of the bottle on my body and even got a breakout on my back from it. I don't know if I am allergic to one of the ingredients or what, but my skin looks great not that I have switched back to that stupid bottle of jergens. I hate that the stuff that works for me has parabens in it and they test on animals :( *pout pout pout

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by rborsich

I love this product! My skin reacts to too much fragrance, so having a moisturizer that I can use daily without fear of irritation is amazing. It is lightweight and I don't need to use a lot to cover my whole face. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, and will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by marygarth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent light moisturizer. I need to add something heavier in the dead of winter but this is good most of the year. I have found that it doesn't irritate or break out my skin. But the real reason I love it is that I add a pump or to to my damp HAIR after washing and it seems to add texture and style without making me breakout (a major problem with most hair products for me). It's also good on dry hair to tamp it down a bit when it's frizzy or too big. For reference, I have medium density fine texture hair with a slight natural wave. This might not do much for courser texture hair but it is worth a try. It's so cheap and a bottle lasts quite a while. It also has a very neutral smell, which I prefer. I honestly have to wonder if more expensive products are worth it when something this affordable works so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
* Oil free
* Super moisturizing
* Anti-aging
* Paraben free
* Absorbs quickly
* Dirt cheap
* Huge bottle compared to other moisturizers
Cons:
* Can only be found at Trader Joe's. The closets TJ is about 30 minutes from me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

was looking for a simple, oil free/non fragrance daytime moisturizer for my sensitive combo (major oily t zone, dry cheeks) skin. this fits the bill. its not greasy and absorbs quickly. 1 pump is enough for my entire face and neck. no fragrance is a huge plus-why do companies put that in face products i will never understand. there are too many of us with sensitive skin! super cheap for the amount you get and comes in a pump spout. my skin feels moisturized yet light and matte. good stuff! 5 stars for not breaking me out, good ingredients, cheap and lots of product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by endlessmike

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a great moisturizer when you first buy it- however I have noticed that it gets thicker when the bottle is half (or more) empty. (and I prefer the "new bottle" consistency). That said, I was able to make that discovery because I have used and repurchased more than one bottle - this is a good value.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This broke me out. It also broke my boyfriend out in cystic pimples. I loved the consistency, but this just did not work for me.