February 28, 2015 | 1167 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by curlsandsmokeswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most AMAZING moisturizer i could ever find ever. I have used every single moisturizer under the sun. I have oily skin so it's been a task finding a product that moisturizes my skin without making it excessively oily and this product is like the holy grail of facial moisturizers. I use it every single day. First it's my olay face wash then my dickinsons witch hazel to tone and finally my trader joes moisturizer to ice the cake. It's so lightweight, it's odorless, and boasts anti-oxidant qualities which i believe it lives up to. Ive seen an overall improvement of the quality of my skin as well as the size of my pores. The price(4.99 at my local trader joes) plus the quality of this product makes it one of my all time favorite find!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Who knew a facial moisturizer from trader joes would be so amazing? Better than any moisturizer I've bought from sephora or ulta and I only payed 6-7 bucks for it. Has a pump which keeps the product sanitary which is another plus. No breakouts. I do prefer to use this before bed so I wake up with baby soft skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Sured20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very happy to have found this lotion! Im always scared of new face products since i have sensitive skin, but this looked so interesting i decided to try it. It is just what i look for in a face lotion, light and silky but hydrating enough for my combo/dry skin. Oil free isnt a requirement for me since i actually love oils for my skin(if u think you cant use oils on oily skin, see my other reviews!) , but this has so many natural plant and fruit extracts that it moisturizes so well. I havent had the chance to try it in winter yet, but i feel like it might be enough for the winter too. I typically only moisturize at night. It costs only around $6, so its a bargain as well. And the pump can be closed for travel. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LadyDodgeballer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

So I use this after I wash my face with Trader Joe's All in One Facial Cleanser, and I love them both! I will continue to buy them and use them together.

I have combination skin so my face can be dry or oily depending on the time of the year, and this lotion has been great for my skin no matter what! It is super cheap and lasts a long time too (I use one pump on my face per day) I never have to reapply during the day because it keeps my face perfectly moisturized!

I love this stuff and highly recommend it to everyone! This is my favorite inexpensive facial lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recent convert to this and the face wash. I could not be happier, neither could my wallet. I am in my late 50's with combo skin and I like it simple. I've been using Cerave for years, but I like this tons better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

As I am about to finish a bottle of this (unheard of for me) I thought I would let the world know that it is an absolute gem of a moisturizer.

First off, the value cannot be beat. Under $10 for a huge amount of product in pump packaging which has not malfunctioned after almost a year of frequent use.

Second, I can confidently say that my extremely acne-prone skin loves it and has never broken out because of it. The light consistency is magic and layers perfectly with both nighttime products or under makeup during the day. Sinks in instantly.

I've used it to help the healing of a new tattoo, I've used it on my cuticles, I've put it on sunburned skin, and I've used it on my face almost daily. It has become a staple product for me and I encourage anyone who is considering it to give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

breaks me out :( and i dont like the heavy feeling on my skin. i gave it the ol college try trust me, i used half the bottle. i just cant deal with it. i could probably use it on very dry patches but not all over my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by whitley0499

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is unscented, goes on smoothly and blends easily. It can be worn under makeup during the day or used as a night cream. I like it when products can be used for more than one purpose : )

I have combination acne prone skin and this product doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. Even when my skin is reacting to another new product like a makeup or some sort of hormonal imbalance this moisturizer is still gentle enough to be used without irritation. Since the price is so reasonable, I purchase these from Trader Joe's 2 at a time. The packaging is really nice because the pump ACTUALLY works well to get the amount of product you need without waste. The top can be locked into the closed position to avoid spills. I've tried many expensive moisturizers and this little gem was right under my nose at Trader Joe's.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by orch_id

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this 2 weeks ago after falling in love with the matching cleanser. i was looking for a product that was unscented, had no spf, made of natural ingredients that wouldn't break me out, and had lots of good stuff in it like antioxidants and anti-ageing ingredients. i found all of that in this moisturizer and i love it. i was just using jergens body lotion before, and while it worked fine i noticed that it had parabens in it and i don't really want any of that on my skin anymore. Enter Trader Joe's facial moisturizer :) so far my skin is super happy, hopefully it only gets better from here.

7.9.3013 edit
I stopped using this, I wanted it to work and still love the cleanser but this stuff started giving me cystic acne for some reason, and it just was not moisturizing enough to keep my nose from getting flakey. Too bad maybe they will do a reformulation someday and ill give them one more chance just out of loyalty to the fact that they are organic, cruelty free, natural ingredients, and beneficial (or at least they try to be)
I used the rest of the bottle on my body and even got a breakout on my back from it. I don't know if I am allergic to one of the ingredients or what, but my skin looks great not that I have switched back to that stupid bottle of jergens. I hate that the stuff that works for me has parabens in it and they test on animals :( *pout pout pout

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by rborsich

I love this product! My skin reacts to too much fragrance, so having a moisturizer that I can use daily without fear of irritation is amazing. It is lightweight and I don't need to use a lot to cover my whole face. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, and will definitely be purchasing again.