October 2, 2014 | 955 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was surprised that this foundation is so good because it's cheap compared to other foundations, even the kind you buy in drugstores. I have very oily skin and it works perfectly for me; no greasy feel. It wears well too, lasts all day without touch-ups. I apply it with a sponge and use a foundation brush in areas like under the eyes. It's easy to apply, goes on smoothly. Then I apply a thin layer of loose powder over it and powder blush. Made for senstive skin I've had no adverse reactions. The coverage is fairly light but it's buildable if you have spots or problem areas. I wear Classic Ivory which is perfect for my light skin with pink undertones. A great foundation for the price. The bottle could be better; being glass it's no good for travel.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

I wanted to love this foundation because I like the powder but it was too pink for me! I'm nc 40 in mac and in this I was 545 warm beige. The color matched my skin perfect but the undertone was to pink! Ugh. Will never repurchase this liquid!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very great foundation. The price is VERY affordable and has a really nice formula. No SPF and no fragrance! Also oil free! The finish is almost powdery and can look just a hint dewy. The packaging is okay. Not the WORST no pump foundation. The bottle's triangular shape makes it easy to hold and tap out. The foundation itself is kind of like a creamy liquid so it' s pretty hard to get too much on your hand. Blends easily and lasts. Light-Medium coverage and nicely buildable. This is a great foundation for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation! It's medium coverage but I believe it can be built to be full coverage. Love the color which for me is (warm beige) and the way it blends on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really lacking in coverage. It's really watery and dewy, I would have preferred a more opaque and thicker formula. It doesn't cover anything and that's reason enough for me to return it. If you have any kind of acne or redness, don't bother...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I love this foundation. I have tried creams, liquids, BB creams, and powders. My go to for a while was L'Oreal True Match but I noticed it has been emphasizing my dry spots. I picked this up at CVS where it was around $7 (Walmart was $5 almost $6). For that price, I'm totally willing to buy it even if it is sub par.
I like the coverage of this foundation and for buying it without trying it on my skin first, its a good match. The only grievance I have, like many others, is the packaging. I usually use a sponge even though I own a foundation brush but with this I'm forced to use the brush and I actually have an easier time applying the foundation with the brush and it gives me a good finish. I like how this foundation makes my skin look and I'm excited to purchase a summer shade for when my skin gets tanner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Somesimplegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation because I'm a former dancer whom was very used to stage makeup. I have Combo/Oily skin and usually only get breakouts on my chin.

This foundation has little to no coverage. I feel as if I am wearing a tinted moisturizer with an overload of pigment and not enough moisturizing elements. I would have been better off with a cream foundation (that I am used to using for the stage) to have a more natural face. It did NOT even out my skin-tone but left my skin feeling dry and flaky. Around my nose and chin looked like I had caked on multiple layers of concealer and other various products when all I had used was this foundation. It also makes blemishes even MORE noticable because it dries out the areas especially with time.

I can't say that I HATE this foundation, but it certainly does not work for me. I have been using it for 3 months simply because I didn't do any research on the product the day I happened to be in the drugstore.

I am so upset and COUNTING the days until I can switch to Revlon ColorStay.

My CG Foundation is in Ivory.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by AbbeyMarjorie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of this foundation. I always end up coming back to it after my other foundations are gone. It gives me medium coverage and lasts all day. I found that the best way to apply it is with a foundation brush. One thing I noticed was when I put it over pimples, it sorts of flakes off on and around the pimple.

Overall a really good foundation with lots of shades to choose from.

Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by flipp

Pretty decent. Doesn't break me out, and for some reason, CG shades work for me, never going orange or pink on me after an hour or so. The coverage is light, though. I wouldn't use this for heavy scarring or anything, but for my mild acne scars and dark circles, it works very well.

245/Natural Beige: Winter

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gogerouslocks275

Personally, and not trying to brag in any way, I have pretty much perfect skin. Although It gets dry around my nose, I very, very rarely get acne. The first day I tried this, I got a zit or two and I was a little surprised. I stopped using it for a while, but then I started back up and it worked fine, and by fine, I mean I didn't get any more acne. For the coverage, I am trying out different types, but I was not super pleased with the coverage of this foundation. I would have wanted just a bit more. The packaging is inconvenient and impossible. Although, I was pleased with the shade (because being the super pale, Irish girl, it is hard for me to find my shade).