October 20, 2014 | 1143 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by meowloryp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered this only at a sale price of $15. Worth every penny! And I usually stick to my MAC and Urban Decay shadows, so that's saying a lot.
Pros:
Moderately pigmented- within two swipes of the shadow it applied as vividly as it appeared inside the palette
Long-lasting (sans primer)
Great range of color/shades
Cons:
Not the best packaging, the lid felt wobbly. But at least within the 2 weeks that I've owned it nothing are cracked or broken on the case.
Overall:
Impressive. I would definitely buy this again when I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SunshineAndAllie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loved the product!! It had a wide variety of shades, and a good variety of textures. Alot of the paler colors work great as base shadows, and they last almost all day primer or no-primer. They even had a red shade!! My one complaint would be that when I accidentally dropped the palette, the actual case snapped in half and now I have a 2-piece palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Great selection of colors. Some of the lighter colors are a bit chalky. But most of them are very pigmented and beautiful. Great product for the price. The only issue I have with it is my lid snapped off :( but that was after 6 months of use. MIGHT repurchase and just depot the colors I use the most, and make my own palate that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this palette! It's got a fantastic selection of colors and there's a good balance between shimmers, semi-shimmers, and mattes. All of the bright and dark colors are very heavily pigmented. Unfortunately though the lighter colors are not well pigmented, which is why I gave this product four stars instead of five.