April 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

BB Cream - Omorovicza - Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The review thus far is for the product shade, not the long-term effects of using this product (have not used it long enough). I swear by LM mineral foundation (Real Sand in the winter, Rich Vanilla and Classic Beige as summer deepens my skin). This shade is a tad too light for me at present (April) with some moderate sun exposure to be considered to be an exact match. However, I have been able to wear it as the light shade has a brightening effect on my skin. I cannot imagine wearing this shade during the summer as I do get very deep in the summer (with moderate sun exposure). No breakouts or little sweat pimples thus far, like I typically get with liquids. The formula is very light, kept my skin soft (softened fine lines) and had neither a mattifying effect, nor an "illuminating" (=shimmer). Dewey, yes, but not overly so. I could have had a little more "illumination" to be honest. This gave my complexion a very "milky, creamy" effect, and even though the shade was a tad too light, it still looked pretty, brightening up my skin adn gave it a creamy, porcelain quality I don't have on my own. Oddly enough, exact matches tend to make my skin look dirty but sometimes going a shade lighter works. Hence is the case with this. Even though the color wasn't a dead-on match, it really had a brightening effect so you may fare better with blending it in with another fndtn shade. If it's in your budget and you're fairer, then go for it. I love the fact that this has no -cones, which typically kill my skin. So for the formula alone, a 5/5. I wish they made this in a few other colors. I also purchased the correcting pencil with this and found that to be a peachier, closer match to my skin. Either way, a beautiful, healthy formula for skin and brightening effect along with spf = very happy with this purchase. Coverage is on the lighter side of moderate and doesn't wear heavy or sticky like most TM's can.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No