Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/9/2012 8:01:00 AM

I love this BB cream so far! Can't vouch for long term effects on my skin but it blends well and smoothes things out so much I haven't even been using foundation. I put a few drops in my moisturizer and it looks amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product has great natural ingredients, but is not 100% natural. That is close enough for me because this is the best BB/tinted moisturizer I have ever used and this one has skin benefits that really do work. It gives a good amount of coverage and evens out the skin, but does not look like makeup. It lasts all day too and does not need setting powder unless you are very very oily. It smoothes onto the skin like silk and a little goes a long way. It only comes in one shade which would suit fair to medium skins. They really need to come out with at least one more shade. Highly recommended, even for very sensitive skin (mine).

on 6/7/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I wish I didn't like this so much! I contacted Omorovicza for a sample of this product so I could try before I buy. I was wary of the single shade b/c I am extremely fair, with slight yellow undertones and cool eyes and warm hair. Kind of hard to match...

Anyway...this stuff is pretty amazing. It feels like a mousse - light and airy - and goes on smooth. I like to put it on in circular motions as opposed to sweeping motions like a regular foundation. I set it with a tiny bit of Korres setting powder, and I'm good to go. The color works very well for me, and it does a good job camouflaging imperfections. It also doesn't crease near my mouth or on my forehead as the day goes on (don't you hate coming home, looking in the mirror to see all these creases, and then you wash your makeup off and realize it was your makeup making you look older?). The smell is heavenly, if a bit flowery.

I rated the packaging quality a one b/c I'm using a little foil packet, which sucks, but I have no idea what the regular packaging is like.

I'm really glad I tried this BB cream. I'll definitely be buying a bottle - sorry, wallet.

on 4/30/2012 12:22:00 AM

This is a creme, tint, and SPF 20 product in one. It is silicon free, and natural but has the skin goodies in there: hylauronic acid, plant oils etc. The texture is light but moisturizing. It plumps the skin and has a dewy finish. The coverage is medium I would say. It smells of roses. The shade is very light. Not sure why there's only one shade. I used their tint which is very dark. There's nothing in between. A few shades would be great, otherwise good product although I'd prefer a bit of a lighter coverage. Would buy again as it's about the only natural tint with SPF out there that packs a punch.

on 4/13/2012 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The review thus far is for the product shade, not the long-term effects of using this product (have not used it long enough). I swear by LM mineral foundation (Real Sand in the winter, Rich Vanilla and Classic Beige as summer deepens my skin). This shade is a tad too light for me at present (April) with some moderate sun exposure to be considered to be an exact match. However, I have been able to wear it as the light shade has a brightening effect on my skin. I cannot imagine wearing this shade during the summer as I do get very deep in the summer (with moderate sun exposure). No breakouts or little sweat pimples thus far, like I typically get with liquids. The formula is very light, kept my skin soft (softened fine lines) and had neither a mattifying effect, nor an "illuminating" (=shimmer). Dewey, yes, but not overly so. I could have had a little more "illumination" to be honest. This gave my complexion a very "milky, creamy" effect, and even though the shade was a tad too light, it still looked pretty, brightening up my skin adn gave it a creamy, porcelain quality I don't have on my own. Oddly enough, exact matches tend to make my skin look dirty but sometimes going a shade lighter works. Hence is the case with this. Even though the color wasn't a dead-on match, it really had a brightening effect so you may fare better with blending it in with another fndtn shade. If it's in your budget and you're fairer, then go for it. I love the fact that this has no -cones, which typically kill my skin. So for the formula alone, a 5/5. I wish they made this in a few other colors. I also purchased the correcting pencil with this and found that to be a peachier, closer match to my skin. Either way, a beautiful, healthy formula for skin and brightening effect along with spf = very happy with this purchase. Coverage is on the lighter side of moderate and doesn't wear heavy or sticky like most TM's can.