September 2, 2014 | 1201 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

I absolutely love this bb creme! i have already used up 3 bottles of this product! all my family loves this product including me, and we think this has a very nice scent and overall very high coverage! i hope this bb creme will never discontinue! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by glitzcow

Loveeee this bb cream. I haven't tried many (grey tone etc) but this gives me pretty good coverage and it looks super natural. It covers redness and uneven skin tone. When applied, it makes my face look polished and almost flawless. Have been using this for almost a year and I liked it so much I bought 5 of them in case they stop supplying hahaha (I use it daily and I'm left with 3).

ONLY DOWNSIDE to this IMO is how it transfers so easily (not sure if it's just me). I have to avoid touching my face throughout the day 'cos it transfers onto my fingers, and then to wherever I'll be touching next. My laptop will be filled with stains of bb cream that came off my fingers, my bag, my phone... I have to be sooooo careful.

Another thing, it gets really oily at the end of the day though. I'm ok with this 'cos even though it's oily, the coverage is still there.

Love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this BB Creme, but I don't think I love it. I'm a touch darker than an NC30 in MAC, but not close to NC35 and this product, applied sheerly, looks like a decent match for my skin.

This is very thick and offers rather heavy coverage and personally, I cannot apply this with a brush as it ends up looking too heavy and mask-like. I apply this with my fingers, or my preferred method, a damp cosmetic sponge, this allows me to sheer out the coverage and makes the product less dry looking. I find that this BB creme creates a dewy finish when applied with a sponge, and a matte appearance applied using other methods. Dry skins beware, this emphasizes dry spots.

Even though this creme feels tacky to the touch, it does not transfer (at least, not on me) and you should use a cleansing oil to remove it.

Overall, I think it's worth giving this creme a chance if you are between NC25-NC30 and are looking for a thick, heavy coverage BB creme with good sun protection.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by crystalove87

got a sample from the Dior counter. This BB creme has medium coverage and buildable. I would say it controls oil better than any product than I have previously tried. But sadly, this breaks me out!! so disappointed! Another downside is that it feels sticky when you first apply it on your face. Be sure to get a sample from your local Dior counter before committing to buy a full sized!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by huongxink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say its amazing product... I have oily skin and live in asia. After washing 30mins, my face is full of oil. I have been trying Guerlain, Clinic, Chanel VitaLumere Aqua foundation, missha bb cream, Skin79 bb cream, they all gave me oily face and i was so disappointed.
I got this product from my mom and used it last night. I cant believe how amazing it was. I used with same base (guerlain pearl base) and Chanel poudre. Love this product and i will probably buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

I hate to be the one to differ on this product but I really do not like it. I find it much heavier than other BB lotions...more like a medium to full coverage makeup. I also expected it to dry to more of a powdery finish which is what the salesperson told me it would do. It did not. In this warm humid summer on the east coast, the creme settled into skin folds and looked very heavy and obvious on my skin. On the plus side, the ingredients are very nice and the spf is excellent. Sorry, but I'm returning it. $50 is alot of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hotmesshere

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this based on the positive recommendations here but I hate how it gives me a grey cast for about an hour after putting it on. It also doesn't feel as natural to me as other BB creams. It is kind of dry and never really sank into my skin. It just sat on the surface of my face instead. In fact, I just looked at my face and realized that I had several lines of the cream running across my forehead from me rubbing it with my hands. For such an expensive product, I really expected more.

On the other hand, I do like the pump packaging. But that's about all I like about this product. Overall, I prefer the Too Faced bb cream which is offered in several colors and gives me the right amount of natural looking, weightless coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The colour of this product matches my skin perfectly.
Gives the coverage of a foundation but with my FINGERS! And benefiting my skin while I wear it-Although honestly I'm not fussed on the "whitening" benefits, I just prefer the colour match to the Hydralife BB creme.
I set this product with translucent powder to ensure it lasts me all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by yunikim503

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this may be my HG product. i have acne scars, some hyper pigmentation box car scars on my cheeks, and general uneven skin tone. That being said, without laser surgery, NO MAKEUP will ever give me PERFECT complexion. However, when i use some Primer ( sephora smoothing primer) WITH this BB cream ( and a dusting of powder on top), i found that it gives me a very soft, matte, as-eve-as can be complexion. I've spend LOADS of money on high end foundations, ( Currently i also use Make Up Forever, liquid HD) but i actually think that the BB cream gives a better look to my skin. It evens out my skin, covers alot of the pigmentation BETTER than my MUF HD foundation. Hey, even my boyfriend said my skin looks great when I wear the BB cream! With the dusting of powder on top, i feel that it gives my a skin a a very pretty airbrushed look AND it gives my skin a ton of moisture and doesn't clog pores the way that foundation can. it also does have pretty good lasting powder. i live in KOrea, and during the summer it is the most humid, wet disgusting climate and yet after 6 hours or so, my makeup still looks good! Expensive product, but will DEFINITELY purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by underdreamskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love that this is a BB creme with such a high SPF and luckily for me, it matches my skintone pretty much spot on, I'm very warm and beige and so is this creme. In the summer it's a tad too light for my naturally tanned skin but the Dior SA advised to use a bit of bronzer (I use any kind) and it really helps to keep the color true to my skin. It does not feel very hydrating but as I have oily skin this is perfect for me, it leaves my skin so very matte and in a natural way! While I do still have to blot throughout the day I have overactive hormones to blame for that.

The coverage is surprisingly impressive! It covers SO much more than Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer (which I also love, I use the shade Sand which is a perfect match), looks perfectly like natural skin (just make sure you use the heat of your fingers to blend it into your skin), my uneven skintone evens out with this stuff and it even helps to mute out redness of my acne & acne scarring (not completely, but a lot more than I'd expect from a BB creme!). It took me some time to figure out how to use than one pump for my entire face because it dries like instantly after I first rub it into my skin but I've found that spraying my face lightly with rosewater just prior to putting this one helps so much to blend less than one pump onto my entire face and neck. Really love this! As with all BB cremes though, I would suggest testing out the color to see how compatible it is with your skin.