Dior Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this.
Some said it's too dark. Yes, it looks a tad dark when I put it on. But it lightens up after a while. I was admiring my face colour whenever I get into the office when I am wearing this.
I put this on top of my moisturiser (without sunblock) as this is already at SPF50. Being a little disciplined in using sunblock, I thus use a little more just to be sure that my face is protected. This didn't make my face looked cakey (as in like having too thick foundation).
It keeps my face looking fresh and controls sebum well (although I am more on the dehydrated side, I still tend to have oil on my T-zone).
This product turned out better than I had expected.
Oh, I tend to use this on days when I am in a rush - cos I can then skip sunblock and primer.

on 12/12/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with another reviewer below: the color is too dark. I bought this bb creme as opposed to the hydralife because it is lighter and I am dedicated to Dior. I am NW 20-25.

The coverage is nice to cover scars, but it is a bit sticky and oxidizes badly on me. I also notice that at the end of the day, it is patchy.

I would say that if your skin is not really oily and the shade matches, this will be an awesome product for you.

on 11/17/2012 1:56:00 AM

I agree with the Review below me.
My (I think NC 15-20) skin tone was lighter than this bb crew,,,more yellow based than the gray-pinkish tone I'm used to in other bb creams ( all Missha, Gowoonsesang bb cream)
Coverage: 7/10 feels light on the skin
oil control: 6/10 Pretting Hydrating but since I like I liked more matt look I have to set it with powder.
Lasting: 7/10

a premian brand I was expecting more...I think I'll stick with asian bb creams

on 11/6/2012 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this better than Hydralife, which is a Sephora exclusive, but it isn't that amazing. The color is lighter than Hydralife, but this is still too dark for my NC20ish skin. What it does is actually make my skin look rather dull and highlight imperfections because the color is off and a bit too dark. The consistency is runny and it blends well, leaving a semi-matte finish. For coverage, you can go sheer or light, but it's hard to go medium without looking cakey. Don't expect this to last long. It doesn't do well at all.

on 10/16/2012 3:32:00 PM

I absolutely love this bb creme! i have already used up 3 bottles of this product! all my family loves this product including me, and we think this has a very nice scent and overall very high coverage! i hope this bb creme will never discontinue! :D

on 10/11/2012 12:40:00 AM

Loveeee this bb cream. I haven't tried many (grey tone etc) but this gives me pretty good coverage and it looks super natural. It covers redness and uneven skin tone. When applied, it makes my face look polished and almost flawless. Have been using this for almost a year and I liked it so much I bought 5 of them in case they stop supplying hahaha (I use it daily and I'm left with 3).

ONLY DOWNSIDE to this IMO is how it transfers so easily (not sure if it's just me). I have to avoid touching my face throughout the day 'cos it transfers onto my fingers, and then to wherever I'll be touching next. My laptop will be filled with stains of bb cream that came off my fingers, my bag, my phone... I have to be sooooo careful.

Another thing, it gets really oily at the end of the day though. I'm ok with this 'cos even though it's oily, the coverage is still there.

Love this product!

on 9/11/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this BB Creme, but I don't think I love it. I'm a touch darker than an NC30 in MAC, but not close to NC35 and this product, applied sheerly, looks like a decent match for my skin.

This is very thick and offers rather heavy coverage and personally, I cannot apply this with a brush as it ends up looking too heavy and mask-like. I apply this with my fingers, or my preferred method, a damp cosmetic sponge, this allows me to sheer out the coverage and makes the product less dry looking. I find that this BB creme creates a dewy finish when applied with a sponge, and a matte appearance applied using other methods. Dry skins beware, this emphasizes dry spots.

Even though this creme feels tacky to the touch, it does not transfer (at least, not on me) and you should use a cleansing oil to remove it.

Overall, I think it's worth giving this creme a chance if you are between NC25-NC30 and are looking for a thick, heavy coverage BB creme with good sun protection.

on 8/17/2012 10:43:00 AM

got a sample from the Dior counter. This BB creme has medium coverage and buildable. I would say it controls oil better than any product than I have previously tried. But sadly, this breaks me out!! so disappointed! Another downside is that it feels sticky when you first apply it on your face. Be sure to get a sample from your local Dior counter before committing to buy a full sized!

on 8/16/2012 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say its amazing product... I have oily skin and live in asia. After washing 30mins, my face is full of oil. I have been trying Guerlain, Clinic, Chanel VitaLumere Aqua foundation, missha bb cream, Skin79 bb cream, they all gave me oily face and i was so disappointed.
I got this product from my mom and used it last night. I cant believe how amazing it was. I used with same base (guerlain pearl base) and Chanel poudre. Love this product and i will probably buy it again

on 8/8/2012 9:37:00 AM

I hate to be the one to differ on this product but I really do not like it. I find it much heavier than other BB lotions...more like a medium to full coverage makeup. I also expected it to dry to more of a powdery finish which is what the salesperson told me it would do. It did not. In this warm humid summer on the east coast, the creme settled into skin folds and looked very heavy and obvious on my skin. On the plus side, the ingredients are very nice and the spf is excellent. Sorry, but I'm returning it. $50 is alot of money.