April 17, 2014 | 1277 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by crystalove87

got a sample from the Dior counter. This BB creme has medium coverage and buildable. I would say it controls oil better than any product than I have previously tried. But sadly, this breaks me out!! so disappointed! Another downside is that it feels sticky when you first apply it on your face. Be sure to get a sample from your local Dior counter before committing to buy a full sized!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by huongxink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say its amazing product... I have oily skin and live in asia. After washing 30mins, my face is full of oil. I have been trying Guerlain, Clinic, Chanel VitaLumere Aqua foundation, missha bb cream, Skin79 bb cream, they all gave me oily face and i was so disappointed.
I got this product from my mom and used it last night. I cant believe how amazing it was. I used with same base (guerlain pearl base) and Chanel poudre. Love this product and i will probably buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

I hate to be the one to differ on this product but I really do not like it. I find it much heavier than other BB lotions...more like a medium to full coverage makeup. I also expected it to dry to more of a powdery finish which is what the salesperson told me it would do. It did not. In this warm humid summer on the east coast, the creme settled into skin folds and looked very heavy and obvious on my skin. On the plus side, the ingredients are very nice and the spf is excellent. Sorry, but I'm returning it. $50 is alot of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hotmesshere

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this based on the positive recommendations here but I hate how it gives me a grey cast for about an hour after putting it on. It also doesn't feel as natural to me as other BB creams. It is kind of dry and never really sank into my skin. It just sat on the surface of my face instead. In fact, I just looked at my face and realized that I had several lines of the cream running across my forehead from me rubbing it with my hands. For such an expensive product, I really expected more.

On the other hand, I do like the pump packaging. But that's about all I like about this product. Overall, I prefer the Too Faced bb cream which is offered in several colors and gives me the right amount of natural looking, weightless coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The colour of this product matches my skin perfectly.
Gives the coverage of a foundation but with my FINGERS! And benefiting my skin while I wear it-Although honestly I'm not fussed on the "whitening" benefits, I just prefer the colour match to the Hydralife BB creme.
I set this product with translucent powder to ensure it lasts me all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by yunikim503

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this may be my HG product. i have acne scars, some hyper pigmentation box car scars on my cheeks, and general uneven skin tone. That being said, without laser surgery, NO MAKEUP will ever give me PERFECT complexion. However, when i use some Primer ( sephora smoothing primer) WITH this BB cream ( and a dusting of powder on top), i found that it gives me a very soft, matte, as-eve-as can be complexion. I've spend LOADS of money on high end foundations, ( Currently i also use Make Up Forever, liquid HD) but i actually think that the BB cream gives a better look to my skin. It evens out my skin, covers alot of the pigmentation BETTER than my MUF HD foundation. Hey, even my boyfriend said my skin looks great when I wear the BB cream! With the dusting of powder on top, i feel that it gives my a skin a a very pretty airbrushed look AND it gives my skin a ton of moisture and doesn't clog pores the way that foundation can. it also does have pretty good lasting powder. i live in KOrea, and during the summer it is the most humid, wet disgusting climate and yet after 6 hours or so, my makeup still looks good! Expensive product, but will DEFINITELY purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by underdreamskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love that this is a BB creme with such a high SPF and luckily for me, it matches my skintone pretty much spot on, I'm very warm and beige and so is this creme. In the summer it's a tad too light for my naturally tanned skin but the Dior SA advised to use a bit of bronzer (I use any kind) and it really helps to keep the color true to my skin. It does not feel very hydrating but as I have oily skin this is perfect for me, it leaves my skin so very matte and in a natural way! While I do still have to blot throughout the day I have overactive hormones to blame for that.

The coverage is surprisingly impressive! It covers SO much more than Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer (which I also love, I use the shade Sand which is a perfect match), looks perfectly like natural skin (just make sure you use the heat of your fingers to blend it into your skin), my uneven skintone evens out with this stuff and it even helps to mute out redness of my acne & acne scarring (not completely, but a lot more than I'd expect from a BB creme!). It took me some time to figure out how to use than one pump for my entire face because it dries like instantly after I first rub it into my skin but I've found that spraying my face lightly with rosewater just prior to putting this one helps so much to blend less than one pump onto my entire face and neck. Really love this! As with all BB cremes though, I would suggest testing out the color to see how compatible it is with your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by halfaussie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I am on my 3rd Diorsnow BB shield.
* Covers up quite well and has excellent staying power - there is no need for powder, though blotting paper or a facial tissue in the afternoon or after a workout is handy. It gives me 'flawless' natural looking skin, not a made up look. It covers redness and scarring so well there is absolutely no need for foundation or concealer. My skin is normally pale and it adds a little color - I like it better than foundation, I dont brush just use fingers and then pat my entire face over with the whole hand to set it for the day.
* This does not cause breakouts, especially if you do not use powder on top. I even keep this on while I work out. If I am having a particularly hectic day and pass out on the couch before washing up and going to bed, I do not wake up with any pimples (unless I used some powder on top).
* it is really thick, I still use a moisturiser underneath as I have really dry skin and it does not slide off, because I am acne prone, I do not touch my face during the day, however when I wash it all off at night, I notice it actually conditioned my skin during the day and feels soft. Even after I finish washing my skin still felt soft.
I had no pimples in my teen but after I turned 21, I became extremely acne prone, it is really depressing, but it is great as there is now one more product that helps bring my skin back to my earlier days.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Update: After owning this for around a year, it obviously oxidises to 2 shades darker within 6 hours. It still looks fantastic within an hour when I apply it (glowy, dewy, airbrushed look), but there is no way I will continue using it now.... I look orange at the end of the day.

I am an Asian with NC15 skin, visible pores on nose/cheeks, and slight redness and some freckles. I have dry skin most of the time. I live in a tropical country with 30C weather all year round and ~80% humidity levels.

I was introduced to this product by the SA while i was browsing the Dior counter, after i mentioned that i am usually too lazy to apply sunblock in the morning and foundation. If i only apply foundation, there's no sun protection. If i only apply sunblock, my face always feels oily and sticky and "clogged". If i apply both sunblock and foundation... i just feel like there is too much product on my face.

I was not wearing makeup on the day i bought this, and the SA applied it on my face. I saw an instant difference. My skintone evened out tremendously... pores and blackheads were no longer visible, redness was gone. My skin looked clear, and radiant.

And she only applied a TINNYYYY drop of product for each side of my face! Considering the effect, and also the fact that it is both makeup and skincare (the SPF), i purchased it.

Application was easy, i just dabbed it all over my face and blended with my fingers. I found that using a brush made no difference to the finish. Skin upon application felt matte and powdery smooth. It was not a dewy finish so i only set it with a tiny bit of loose powder as I was afraid i would end up looking chalky. I expected it to progress to a dewy finish as the day went by.

However around 3-4pm, i found that my nose/cheek area was shiny and i needed to blot. Next time i will set it properly with loose powder before heading out for the day and see if this reduces the shine.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by onlywillow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product so much! It is perfect for summer especially going to the beach. I have really oily skin around T zone and kinda dry at rest. But this product hydrating my skin, but kinda control the oil a bit. I still need powder up 1 or 2 times. Whit that high spf, this thing didnt give me white cast, and it photograph great. It has medium coverage which I like. I wanna to give it a 5 star, but the only thing is U cant buy it in canada!! I have to order online every time, and it is kinda expensive. Overall, I really enjoy it.