Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 3/20/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a fair skinned , blonde haires woman, this is wayyyy to dark for me. Also, the packaging is very cheaply made. i dropped it just a few inches and the top popped off, the product crumbled and the hinges broke. Not a good purchase for me. Sorry girls~

on 3/7/2014 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! For a smokey look or a eyeliner, Awesome black nd long staying power

on 2/18/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The rumors are true, this is a super pigmented black! I picked this up at Walgreen's for only 99 cents. You can't beat that! I will repurchase.

on 2/10/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great black eyeshadow! Pros: very pigmented, cheap, good texture, cute packaging and no fallout.
Con: Lately, it's hard to find at stores. I would buy again.

on 12/1/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love using this as an eyeliner 'cake'. i just put a drop of water on the pan and mix it into a paste with an angle brush. works amazingly. will keep buying it as an eyeliner.

on 11/30/2013 10:32:00 AM

High pigmentation and long lasting. It's very black and quite cheap. Love it.

on 8/26/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, this simply awesome. It's a very pigmented black. I use it to set my eyeliner with, but it's so dark that I find myself using it on its own and not with eyeliner under it. It's only 1.99, and it's extremely black and blows the other brands of eyeshadows in this color out of the water.

I used to use L.A. Colors' black eyeshadow from their Ammunition palette, but not anymore. This is much softer, lasts longer, and the L.A. Colors shadow is not as pigmented.

on 8/7/2013 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried L'oreal Raven, MAC Carbon, UD Blackout, MUG Corrupt and NYX Black.
and it's $1.79.
I literally have 7 in case it gets discontinued!

on 7/8/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Deepest darkest black shadow I own. This is typical quality for wet n wild eyeshadows - meaning it's great quality. Great price, too.

on 6/3/2013 10:44:00 AM

This is "my black". Matte, very pigmented. I use it with eye primer and it last as long as I needed!