August 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Panther

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by leahraqs

Love this eyeshadow, its cheap, goes on smooth, doesnt rub off easily, isnt messy, it blends easily.. the colors pretty rich. Overall a great eyeshadow!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally bought this while down in the U.S. this weekend, after reading great reviews everywhere online. I am SO impressed!! When I first tried it, I couldn't believe how pigmented and smooth it applied. For the amount I will use this (occasion lining) the price is unbeatable and the quality is amazing. I hadn't tried any Wet n' Wild shadows before this, but now I think I'll try them all! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SmolderMeSuburbia

The best matte black eyeshadow I've ever used and it's only two bucks. The pigmentation is absolutely insane. One swipe is nearly opaque (although it can be easily blended out with a nice fluffy brush when I applied over TooFaced Shadow Insurance or whatever eye primer one happens to use). The first time I swatched it, I actually gasped and nearly dropped the eyeshadow. Luckly, it was okay. Screw MAC Carbon. Get your hands on this.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

love it because its matte black and the price! its like 2 dollars. cant go wrong. just a regular black shadow that does the job just as well as high end ones. love it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I LOVE this black eye shadow! It is perfect for lining and defining any eye shadow I use. It goes on smooth and perfect and lasts all day on me. I'm so glad I came on here and saw the reviews to make me purchase this amazing black eye shadow!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I have high expectations, or I'm just really snobby, but this matte black eyeshadow was just not the match for me. After reading the small but majority amount of excellant reviews, I ran to the nearest drugstore to pick this baby up. Needless to say, after several attempts, this shadow did not withstand my oily lids. It faded and creased in literally 7 seconds, whether or not I had a primer on. I feel that I'm the only one that disliked this product and I am now back on the hunt for my holy grail matte black.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the great reviews on MUA I was able to find my HG matte black eyeshadow! it's good at blending and goes on VERY pigmented, kinda reminds me of charcoal, very finely milled bold black that will instantly blacken your finger tips not leaving any trace of patchiness. This can easily be over done and it has minimal fall outs. Very cheap! Absolutely deserves 5 lippies. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the packaging, it's hard to open at times, and the product was very messy when I opened it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

The best matte black eyeshadow on the market. It's proper matte, creamy and blendable,long lasting,pigmented like the dark depths of the underworld and most importantly, IT DOESN'T TURN BLUE AFTER A WHILE. For $3 or so from CVS, this is an absolute steal! Since they don't sell this in Australia, I'm going to stock up while I'm in the US in case anything happens to mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got two words for this product. HOLY COW. This WnW eyeshadow is crazy pigmented! One light swipe across the pan delivers the blackest black I have ever seen in my life. Hands down, this product is a billion times better than MAC carbon. This shadow is also MATTE BLACK. FINALLY, a drugstore eyeshadow that is MATTE. There's no glitter, no shimmer, no duo-chromatic tendencies, just straight up matte black. The shadow is super soft, making it easy to blend. It is also a multi-purpose product. I use this to line my eyes/waterline and also as a definer color for a smokey eye. And the best part is, this eyeshadow is only $1.99! This product is a must-buy.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

I'm fairly new to regular eyelining and wanted to test it out before dropping a ton of money at a counter only to realize that it wasn't for me. This is a great little eyeshadow.

Price--dirt cheap. Less than $3.

Packaging--the case was a bit hard to open at first, but not a big deal. The real test will be when I have to travel and see how it holds up in a makeup bag, but for now, it's great.

Product--smooth shadow, completely matte black with no shimmer / sparkle, which is what I wanted. On the first day I used it I had a bit of fall out, but now just make sure I tap my brush a bit before putting it up to my eye. For the amount I use (as liner only), I have to say I'm really glad I didn't decide to spend 5x as much at MAC for Carbon.