July 23, 2014 | 1079 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Panther

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

love it because its matte black and the price! its like 2 dollars. cant go wrong. just a regular black shadow that does the job just as well as high end ones. love it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I LOVE this black eye shadow! It is perfect for lining and defining any eye shadow I use. It goes on smooth and perfect and lasts all day on me. I'm so glad I came on here and saw the reviews to make me purchase this amazing black eye shadow!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I have high expectations, or I'm just really snobby, but this matte black eyeshadow was just not the match for me. After reading the small but majority amount of excellant reviews, I ran to the nearest drugstore to pick this baby up. Needless to say, after several attempts, this shadow did not withstand my oily lids. It faded and creased in literally 7 seconds, whether or not I had a primer on. I feel that I'm the only one that disliked this product and I am now back on the hunt for my holy grail matte black.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the great reviews on MUA I was able to find my HG matte black eyeshadow! it's good at blending and goes on VERY pigmented, kinda reminds me of charcoal, very finely milled bold black that will instantly blacken your finger tips not leaving any trace of patchiness. This can easily be over done and it has minimal fall outs. Very cheap! Absolutely deserves 5 lippies. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the packaging, it's hard to open at times, and the product was very messy when I opened it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

The best matte black eyeshadow on the market. It's proper matte, creamy and blendable,long lasting,pigmented like the dark depths of the underworld and most importantly, IT DOESN'T TURN BLUE AFTER A WHILE. For $3 or so from CVS, this is an absolute steal! Since they don't sell this in Australia, I'm going to stock up while I'm in the US in case anything happens to mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got two words for this product. HOLY COW. This WnW eyeshadow is crazy pigmented! One light swipe across the pan delivers the blackest black I have ever seen in my life. Hands down, this product is a billion times better than MAC carbon. This shadow is also MATTE BLACK. FINALLY, a drugstore eyeshadow that is MATTE. There's no glitter, no shimmer, no duo-chromatic tendencies, just straight up matte black. The shadow is super soft, making it easy to blend. It is also a multi-purpose product. I use this to line my eyes/waterline and also as a definer color for a smokey eye. And the best part is, this eyeshadow is only $1.99! This product is a must-buy.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

I'm fairly new to regular eyelining and wanted to test it out before dropping a ton of money at a counter only to realize that it wasn't for me. This is a great little eyeshadow.

Price--dirt cheap. Less than $3.

Packaging--the case was a bit hard to open at first, but not a big deal. The real test will be when I have to travel and see how it holds up in a makeup bag, but for now, it's great.

Product--smooth shadow, completely matte black with no shimmer / sparkle, which is what I wanted. On the first day I used it I had a bit of fall out, but now just make sure I tap my brush a bit before putting it up to my eye. For the amount I use (as liner only), I have to say I'm really glad I didn't decide to spend 5x as much at MAC for Carbon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by damuko

Greatest black shadow ever. Super black (blacker than MAC Carbon, at least), matte, less than 3 dollars, around where I live. I use this to line my eyes everyday, and it works great. HG status, hope they never, ever discontinue this. The package is a little difficult to open at first, but it loosens a little bit after a few uses

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dawlf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Being the frugal teenager that I am, the fact that I found a very pigmented matte black eye shadow is amazing. It was bogo 50% off at Meijer, so of course I told myself "You know what, just try it." and I was very impressed. When I swatch it on my hand it comes out matte black, not some washed out greyish version of black- but matte black.

I have yet to use it on my eyes, but I really like the swatches I took. I'm very glad I picked this up. I'd suggest this over the high end matte blacks because it seems to do the same thing, and it's way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation on this is fantastic. I swatched this and was impressed. By far the best black I have in my collection! It does show a bit of sparkle in the pan but it does not transfer onto the eyes, it is a matte black which is perfect for smokey eyes! All you need to do is barely tap your brush into this product and you have enough product to do each eye. I usually tap off the excess as well so I do not apply to much of this product. Honestly, you can't go wrong with this product. And for $2?! I would pay way more for this quality. I'm so thankful we have amazing brands out in drugstores like wet n wild who offer amazing products for a low price. I will repurchase, if I ever need to!