Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 11/30/2013 10:32:00 AM

High pigmentation and long lasting. It's very black and quite cheap. Love it.

on 8/26/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, this simply awesome. It's a very pigmented black. I use it to set my eyeliner with, but it's so dark that I find myself using it on its own and not with eyeliner under it. It's only 1.99, and it's extremely black and blows the other brands of eyeshadows in this color out of the water.

I used to use L.A. Colors' black eyeshadow from their Ammunition palette, but not anymore. This is much softer, lasts longer, and the L.A. Colors shadow is not as pigmented.

on 8/7/2013 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried L'oreal Raven, MAC Carbon, UD Blackout, MUG Corrupt and NYX Black.
NONE COMPARE TO PANTHER
and it's $1.79.
I literally have 7 in case it gets discontinued!

on 7/8/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Deepest darkest black shadow I own. This is typical quality for wet n wild eyeshadows - meaning it's great quality. Great price, too.

on 6/3/2013 10:44:00 AM

This is "my black". Matte, very pigmented. I use it with eye primer and it last as long as I needed!

on 5/20/2013 11:58:00 AM

Love this eyeshadow, its cheap, goes on smooth, doesnt rub off easily, isnt messy, it blends easily.. the colors pretty rich. Overall a great eyeshadow!!! :)

on 5/14/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Finally bought this while down in the U.S. this weekend, after reading great reviews everywhere online. I am SO impressed!! When I first tried it, I couldn't believe how pigmented and smooth it applied. For the amount I will use this (occasion lining) the price is unbeatable and the quality is amazing. I hadn't tried any Wet n' Wild shadows before this, but now I think I'll try them all! Highly recommended.

The best matte black eyeshadow I've ever used and it's only two bucks. The pigmentation is absolutely insane. One swipe is nearly opaque (although it can be easily blended out with a nice fluffy brush when I applied over TooFaced Shadow Insurance or whatever eye primer one happens to use). The first time I swatched it, I actually gasped and nearly dropped the eyeshadow. Luckly, it was okay. Screw MAC Carbon. Get your hands on this.

on 1/14/2013 11:22:00 PM

love it because its matte black and the price! its like 2 dollars. cant go wrong. just a regular black shadow that does the job just as well as high end ones. love it !

on 1/11/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I LOVE this black eye shadow! It is perfect for lining and defining any eye shadow I use. It goes on smooth and perfect and lasts all day on me. I'm so glad I came on here and saw the reviews to make me purchase this amazing black eye shadow!