Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a great quality basic black eye shadow. I mainly use it for my winged eyeliner. Just a little squirt of Mac fix plus and its a nice super dark black. Only 4 stars tho because it doesn't last me all day, I'm either touching up or blending it out to a smokey eye by the end of the day. It looks sorta shimmery but I don't really notice the shimmer when I wear it. Don't let the super cheap price fool you, this is good stuff! I already bought another one because I saw it on sale for $0.69! I've honestly only used this as actual eye shadow once, I really bought it to use as eyeliner...when I actually use it more as eye shadow I'll do an update.

The packaging is nice and compact, smaller to carry than a gel liner pot.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a fair skinned , blonde haires woman, this is wayyyy to dark for me. Also, the packaging is very cheaply made. i dropped it just a few inches and the top popped off, the product crumbled and the hinges broke. Not a good purchase for me. Sorry girls~

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! For a smokey look or a eyeliner, Awesome black nd long staying power

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The rumors are true, this is a super pigmented black! I picked this up at Walgreen's for only 99 cents. You can't beat that! I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great black eyeshadow! Pros: very pigmented, cheap, good texture, cute packaging and no fallout.
Con: Lately, it's hard to find at stores. I would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love using this as an eyeliner 'cake'. i just put a drop of water on the pan and mix it into a paste with an angle brush. works amazingly. will keep buying it as an eyeliner.

High pigmentation and long lasting. It's very black and quite cheap. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, this simply awesome. It's a very pigmented black. I use it to set my eyeliner with, but it's so dark that I find myself using it on its own and not with eyeliner under it. It's only 1.99, and it's extremely black and blows the other brands of eyeshadows in this color out of the water.

I used to use L.A. Colors' black eyeshadow from their Ammunition palette, but not anymore. This is much softer, lasts longer, and the L.A. Colors shadow is not as pigmented.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried L'oreal Raven, MAC Carbon, UD Blackout, MUG Corrupt and NYX Black.
NONE COMPARE TO PANTHER
and it's $1.79.
I literally have 7 in case it gets discontinued!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Deepest darkest black shadow I own. This is typical quality for wet n wild eyeshadows - meaning it's great quality. Great price, too.