August 31, 2014 | 1333 users online

Palettes - LORAC - Unzipped

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely gush about eye shadows but I adore this palette! I'm pretty flaky about shadows and bounce back and forth between lemmings but this is the one I reach for the most, with UD Naked 2 and Naked 3 right behind it.

Pros:
Simple, light weight packaging. I don't mind the cardboard or that it doesn't come with its own brush.
Undiscovered, Unattainable and Uncensored are all PANNED! My go-to look!

Cons:
At $40, it's a bit pricey for 10 shadows in a cardboard box, but considering the results and the frequency of use I feel that I've gotten my money's worth. I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm underwhelmed by this palette. The packaging is the horrid cardboard packaging, which bothers me about Lorac, however I do love the Lorac Pro palette. I think my main problem with unzipped is that it just isn't that unique yet it is hyped up. It's not something I would tell people to run out and buy. The colors are okay, but they all seem very similar when I apply them to the eyes. They all seem to turn somewhat orangey on me which isn't what you'd think by looking at them in the pan. It's very odd. I'm quite fair so that may be a factor. I find that I can't do an eyeshadow look with this one palette, for whatever reason it never looks good alone on me. As for pigmentation it's pretty good. It's similar to the Pro palette with the buttery consistency of the shadows. To be honest, I would return it if I could! I'm just not wowed like the other reviewers seem to be, which is disappointing really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have the N3 as well and I like the Unzipped much more. The.colours are.blendable and very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Aycee10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye palette! All the colors work great with my very fair neutral skin tone. Even though is has less color choices, I prefer this to the pro palette. There is no comparing this to the naked 3 palette, they r just not the same. I own both the N3 and Unzipped and I would grab this over the N3 every time! The colors just suit me better. Get this palette!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used my 20% off UIta coupon on this so it was only 32 dollars, which is a steal for the amount of eye shadow you get. This looks much more wearable than Naked 3, which seems to have a lot of light pink and create looks that would appeal more to girls in their 20s. With the coupon it was also 20 dollars less than the Naked 3 and, unlike N3, there is not a dud to be found. The main reason I bought this is because of the rave reviews, which are all true. It is very easy to put on, great pigmentation, and it is a dream to blend. Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I am done buying eyeshadow for awhile!!! This palette is amazing and I don't know why it took me so long to purchase. I love the PRO palette and this one is even better! The colors are like butter and blend easily. I've used it four times and there is no fallout- still looks brand new. The colors all work together and look great on me (NC15-20). I use a bit of the matte vanilla to blend everything, and my eyeshadow has never looked better!! I've always used the LORAC primer, but with this shadow, my eyes look EXACTLY the same at 7am and 7pm. Obviously, I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by 30rockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the one eyeshadow palette that I own that I would repurchase upon running out or losing it. Lorac's eyeshadows are some of the best in the business-- great color payoff, no fallout, very buttery in consistency, and easy to apply and blend. The rosy undertones of these neutrals make them really special. All of the colors look great with my skin tone, they make my eye color pop, and the selection of colors is perfect. In most palettes there's at least one way-too-extreme black, a chalky shade, or an overly glittery shade that I avoid, but in this one they're all really usable for every occasion. You could use any combination of these colors to create something pretty. I've used this palette for everything from school to an interview to going out to the bar. It's an absolute must-buy and I recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Sophiebops

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this palette, great shades for everyday wear. The pigmentation is incredible and every single shadow in this palette is so soft and buttery! I asked for this palette for Christmas thinking there was going to be more shimmery brown shades but there's actually like 4 variations of a gold color, could have done with more browny shades but that's okay! I have plenty of those in other palettes. I don't know why people are comparing this to the Naked 3 Palette--the Naked 3 is mostly pinky shades and this isn't that!! Anyways, universally flattering shades that make my blue eyes look amazing! Someone asked me the other day if I had colored contacts in because my eyes looked so intense!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this product for about 6 months and I LOVE IT. The eyeshadows are very flattering on ALL eye colors. Even if you're unsure about pink-y eyeshadows, you should try this palette! The colors show up a nice rose-gold color but still looks somewhat natural. This palette is very pigmented and creamy making it easy to blend. I've created TONS of gorgeous looks with this palette. The eyeshadows colors are, also, very cohesive (you don't need to buy additional eyeshadows to complete a look). It's somewhat similar to UD Naked 3 palette. But if Naked 3 came out when I was in the process of purchasing a new palette over the summer, I still would have choose the Lorac Unzipped. Both palettes are SUPER pigmented, but the Lorac Unzipped palette looks more natural and naked-like than the actual Naked 3 palette.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by sunnygrl

At 1st I was undecided on whether to get this palette or the urban decay naked 3 palette. After swatching them both in the store I came to the conclusion that, the naked 3 palette was a little too frosty for my tastes and honestly I think the unzipped palette shades are kind of a more"grown up" way to do a nude eye without having to worry about all the glitter. when I 1st applied some of the shades to my eyes, I was a little nervous about the shades being a little too warm for my cool undertone but wow these colors make my green eyes pop! this was my 1st lorac purchase and I'm curious to try some of their other products.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No