LORAC Unzipped

4.6

on 11/4/2014 10:18:00 AM

Best palette ever, IME. I've had 2 of the Naked palettes, Lorac Pro, multiple MAC shadows (which I like), but this is perfection. All the colors work well on my coloring and make me green eyes stand out. The shimmer is sophisticated. These wear all day on me with primers, whereas the pro palette and UD palettes have not. The primer is nice. I marked that I would buy again but have never used up a palette.

on 10/30/2014 10:43:00 PM

Must buy!

on 10/26/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great product if you like a natural look and you're not very experienced with makeup. No matter what combo I've done they always look good (so it's pretty fool proof). It's very good quality (finely milled and very pigmented). I usually wear 1 or 2 colors at a time. The colors are more rose tinted (so great for if you want a warm eye look). Very happy with my purchase. This pallet is all I need in terms of eye makeup and will last me for a very long time.

I was taught long ago that with my brown eyes and hair, and blindingly white skin, warm purples are actually a really good idea. (I got a 5 minute makeover from her that taught me more than I'd picked up in the next 10 years.)

This is no exception. Highly pigmented, rich, smooth colors, even the glitter shades.

It's gorgeous and I adore it.

(It also comes with a sample of LORAC's eyeshadow primer, which seems to work incredibly well.)

on 10/8/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far my favorite Lorac palette. The colors are beautiful and so creamy and pigmented. A while back I purchaed the Urban Decay naked 3 palette and hated it so much I gave it away. For me the colors in this palette were much kinder to mature fair skin tones. I found the colors to be very blendable and easier to work with while being very comparable to naked 3.

on 8/18/2014 12:14:00 PM

This palette is gorgeous. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. There are so many neutral palettes out there but I feel like this one is just so unique. The shades have fantastic color payoff and I feel like you are getting a great deal! (10 large high end shadows for $4 each and that doesn't even include the primer that comes with it!) I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you try it out!

on 7/30/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this palette and everything about it. The colors are so versatile for my ski tone. Perfect for day time and evening looks. At first when I received it (gift) I kind of had no idea how to blend these colors together, so I watched a few YouTube tutorials which were so helpful! When I went to work the next day one of the girls really like how pretty it was. This has to be one of my all time favorites and will continue to purchase over and over.

Wonderful palette. Especially for brown eyes. The wine colors compliment and bring out the bit of green in my eyes. Lorac is known for their creamy, smooth, and very pigmented colors. I also love how big the pans are large. This will be lasting a while and I am enjoying it. a wonderful addition to my growing palette collection. :)

on 7/15/2014 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hands down the best palette I've ever owned. If I don't know what look I'm going for, I grab this and it works for both daytime and nighttime, as well as simple to dramatic. This is way better than the highly raved about Naked palette from UB in my opinion. The unzipped palette also photographs very well in comparison to the Naked palette. Lorac is slowly starting become one of my favorite high-end brands.

on 6/9/2014 10:17:00 PM

This is hands down my favourite eyeshadow palette. The colours are just gorgeous with just the right mix of mattes and shimmers. It has a nice range of rose golds, browns mixed with burgundy and purple. The quality is fantastic and is less powdery than the lorac pro palette. I also like the fact that these pans are much larger than my pro palette and so I won't be running out soon.

The palette is nice and slim, and doesn't waste much space. It has a magnetic snap to close which feels very secure. It is so nice and compact, and fits nicely into my handbag for travel. This is the first palette that i've wanted to buy backups for because it is just so beautiful.

Popular Palettes