Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 9/21/2014 9:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this product. First, the packaging is really lovely, I quite like it, and it's nice and small. The colour when you first put it on is great, it's not too bold, but is still noticeable, and it smells and tastes amazing. However, the colour does wear off after about an hour. However, the worst thing about my product is that it does nothing for my lips. I wouldn't say it's making them drier, but it certainly doesn't help them, they still feel chapped. I do really want to love this product, all my friends rave about it, but it's just OK. The price is alright, it's about 3, and I will still use it, because for a couple of hours, they do feel moistuerized, but there are better tinted lip balms around.

on 8/15/2014 1:49:00 PM

This is the perfect lip balm. The colour is very pretty, and in my opinion looks good on any skintone. It is moisturising and sheer, and the packaging is very cute. It last for hours and the smell is amazing. I ve found my HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After using eos a bunch I wished it came in tinted form. I wanted something that would give me just a touch of color. And this seemed to fit the bill. At first I quite liked it. The color was exactly what I was after the taste was meh and the smell was shoulder shrug worthy. After a while I notice a bit of dependency my lips felt drier when the product wore off and I found myself reapplying more and more frequently then one day I just couldn't take the taste or smell anymore. And now every time I try applying it the taste just turns my stomach. I'm not normally sent or taste sensitive but the synthetic cherry taste/sent is just so overwhelming.

on 7/28/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Personally, I don't see why everyone is raving about this product. I like the packaging and the chunky aspect of the product, and how I didn't need a mirror to apply it and get even coverage. I found the colour to be flattering but rather sheer, and it had to be applied rather regularly to keep the colour showing. However, I don't think this product has any moisturising ability at all, I think most people are brainwashed by the marketing and other reviews. I found it little more use than putting water on my lips- temporary relief.

on 7/26/2014 10:03:00 PM

Perfect for everyday I really love this tinted lip balm! nice texture, pretty color and feels great. Since I started wearing it my lips turn better and the scent is delicious!

This was the first one I bought since I think the other colors doesnt work for me because Im a red lips addict however Im very happy with this and Strike a rose.

At night I use the Quenched so I think Im becoming adict!

on 7/13/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lip balm, when I apply it on my lips they instantly become smoother and softer. I feel like when you start to use it more often the affect dies down though and it's most effective when you first start to use it, but it's still my favorite.

on 7/10/2014 7:24:00 AM

This is the perfect summer lip color/product. It's a little pop of juicy color & feels great on your lips. It smells delicious & looks like a cherry popsicle stain. So easy, simple, cheap, juicy & the perfect hint of cherry for the lips. Not all the Baby Lips colors are this nice, but this is one of great ones. I am NW 20 with brown eyes & almost black hair (deep winter).

on 7/5/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get the raves. A sheer wash of colour and no moisturising ability. It is cheap, I will give it that, but I will stick to carmex.

on 6/13/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I ADORE THIS LIP BALM. Sheer pinky-red lips are the most flattering on my skin tone, and this is perfect. I feel like the colour subtly brightens up my face. I love the sweet cherry scent, and the neon packaging is cute. The texture of this lip balm is thick and smooth, and it is fairly moisturizing. The price is decent, as well. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/20/2014 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The fun, cute and punchy packaging really caught my eye and, having heard good things about baby lips, I decided to purchase it.
Costing 2.99 it wasn't exactly bank braking, however in comparison to some other products on the market I don't feel it's entirely worth the price.
Hydration;
This product did nothing for the hydration of my lips - it just covered them in a waxy coat, trapping any moisture in but also preventing any more entering. It would definitely not help moisturize my lips should they become dry, in fact I would even say that over the week period I used Baby lips, my lips became much less conditioned and I had to abandon it for the hydration purposes.
Colour & appearance;
Has a very nice subtle colour which suites my skin tone and lip colour, however i don't feel that buying this product purely for appearance purposes is worth the price you're paying, when there's plenty other smaller, cheaper brands which give you the same quality of colour & hydration.

Popular Lip Treatments