Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/26/2014 10:03:00 PM

Perfect for everyday I really love this tinted lip balm! nice texture, pretty color and feels great. Since I started wearing it my lips turn better and the scent is delicious!

This was the first one I bought since I think the other colors doesnt work for me because Im a red lips addict however Im very happy with this and Strike a rose.

At night I use the Quenched so I think Im becoming adict!

on 7/13/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lip balm, when I apply it on my lips they instantly become smoother and softer. I feel like when you start to use it more often the affect dies down though and it's most effective when you first start to use it, but it's still my favorite.

on 7/10/2014 7:24:00 AM

This is the perfect summer lip color/product. It's a little pop of juicy color & feels great on your lips. It smells delicious & looks like a cherry popsicle stain. So easy, simple, cheap, juicy & the perfect hint of cherry for the lips. Not all the Baby Lips colors are this nice, but this is one of great ones. I am NW 20 with brown eyes & almost black hair (deep winter).

on 7/5/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get the raves. A sheer wash of colour and no moisturising ability. It is cheap, I will give it that, but I will stick to carmex.

on 6/13/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I ADORE THIS LIP BALM. Sheer pinky-red lips are the most flattering on my skin tone, and this is perfect. I feel like the colour subtly brightens up my face. I love the sweet cherry scent, and the neon packaging is cute. The texture of this lip balm is thick and smooth, and it is fairly moisturizing. The price is decent, as well. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/20/2014 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The fun, cute and punchy packaging really caught my eye and, having heard good things about baby lips, I decided to purchase it.
Costing 2.99 it wasn't exactly bank braking, however in comparison to some other products on the market I don't feel it's entirely worth the price.
Hydration;
This product did nothing for the hydration of my lips - it just covered them in a waxy coat, trapping any moisture in but also preventing any more entering. It would definitely not help moisturize my lips should they become dry, in fact I would even say that over the week period I used Baby lips, my lips became much less conditioned and I had to abandon it for the hydration purposes.
Colour & appearance;
Has a very nice subtle colour which suites my skin tone and lip colour, however i don't feel that buying this product purely for appearance purposes is worth the price you're paying, when there's plenty other smaller, cheaper brands which give you the same quality of colour & hydration.

on 5/15/2014 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I Iove how these feel on my lips. I bought the rose shade and fell in love with it so I checked out other colors on mua. This had some of the higher ratings so I grabbed it. It feels nice but there isn't much color sadly. I have almost zero pigment to my pale lips and this just barely tinted them, unlike the rose which gave me great color. I'll use it though since I like how it feels on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was my very first Baby Lips lip balm :) Hm, where shall I start? The scent of this is lovely (cherries and happiness) and it glides on very well. Just after one coat, it adds a healthy sheen to my lips, as well as a hint of a just-bitten kind of rosy red. A second layer would amplify the pigmentation to resemble that of a lipgloss, minus the super shiny, sticky finish. I've heard Fleur DeForce of YT saying that it is a dupe for one of YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy lipsticks. Although the colour is not very pigmented considering that it is a lip balm, you can't really get away with claiming that your lips are au naturel, if you know what I mean - my friends have asked me if I was wearing lipstick (they're kind of clueless, haha). You don't need a lip balm (my fave is the Burt's Bees' one), but Baby Lips in Cherry Me isn't the most moisturizing balms out there. Overall, love!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this.

I love red lips but lipstick is too much for me nowadays. This gives a perfect red flush to my (non-pigmented) lips and provides some moisture too. I don't have the dryest lips in the world but this is fine, and as it is sheer I can apply it without a mirror.

The price is reasonable, the packaging is cute. What's not to like? I'm loving this paired with BeneTint and a little mascara for a natural look.

on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product many people were telling me to buy this so i brought it so excited to wear it and as soon as i put it on i felt so diffrent.so comfy.
When my lips are dry and when i try this one its gives my lips a shine and makes it look gorgouse.This left my lips hydrated

Popular Lip Treatments