Orly Nail Defense Strengthening & Repairing Basecoat

4.2

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol 40B, Toluene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde

on 11/15/2005 8:42:00 PM

I love this stuff! I've been using it on and off for about 4 years and I recommend it to everyone. My nails stay hard and they grow incredibly fast.

on 10/9/2004 7:06:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it as a base coat, let it dry and then apply polish (or not) and then Orly Calcium Shield as a top coat and my weak, much-bitten nails have been steadily improving.

on 7/16/2004 4:40:00 PM

I think this is a very good product. It does not peel off like most other nail strenghtheners that I had previously tried. I'm halfway through the bottle, and my nails look great. I will definitely purchase again.

on 4/4/2003 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't think this product lived up to its promises. It was actually kind of a waste- it didn't do anything. As a clear nail polish, it's nice, but don't expect it to prevent chips, breaks, or make your manicure last any longer than it normally would.

on 3/27/2003 6:47:00 PM

was an ok product, nothing special. my nails still chipped and peeled like they normally would w/o this product

on 2/7/2003 9:23:00 PM

Why don't more people talk about this product?! It's great, can be used as both a base and top coat. Or 2 coats of this on its own will give your nails a nice shine. Doesn't chip for days, this baby lasts! :)

I bought this as an alternative to Nailtiques Formula 2, which I find pretty expensive. The Orly is pretty much the same, and I had very similar results. My nails, which I have bitten on and off forever, grew long, strong and healthy. This is a great product, available at the drugstore, for a fraction of the price of Nailtiques.