September 20, 2014 | 1572 users online

Mascara - Essence - I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have blonde lashes, and you can hardly see them, and so I love big brushes. This mascara makes them ultra black and volumizes them dramatically: for me it´s perfect! I love maximum volume! Doesn´t make them all dry and spidery, makes them "fat" and black, I absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does a great job lengthening my lashes but only gives decent volume for me. The brush is thick which I don't mind and it has a nice concentrated black color that hasn't caused any smudging or clumping on my oily lids. It also hasn't caused any irritation to my eyes which is a plus. So far I am really loving this (My other favorite is L'oreal voluminous) and it was less than three dollars at Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by flower_girl13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all I will start off by saying that I am very fussy with mascaras - I hardly ever find ones I like! I was very impressed with this one - it didn't clump on me, and it builds big long lashes without looking gaudy. It does smudge a little bit though, doesn't fully remove with cleanser, and the big brush can get mascara on your eyelids! But for the price and effect it is well worth it, even just as a "going out" mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Uncurls my lashes. Straightens them out. The wand is too fat to reach corners without getting all over my lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by calooza

I tried the pink bottle mascara, from this line, and i really enjoyed it. This one has also really good reviews, so i decided to give it a go when i ran out of the previous one.

Love it! It gives volume and big lashes. It holds the curve, and i don't find that it clumps. It also doesn't smudge and separate the lashes really well.

Big plus: it's really cheap (i paid 3,49 €)

I'm happy with it and i would repurchase it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Andzelinaa97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This essence product is amazing. It isn't dry at all. Colour is dark black. It maximizes your lashes and gives them volume. + it's not expensive at all. I would repurchase it over and over again :-D

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by liezlemei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara does give volume, but it clumps :( It's cheap, about $4 in Canada, so it isn't a complete waste of money. I do like that it gives volume though and it works with just one coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product about a month ago in Shoppers Drug Mart because I could not find the one in the pink tube. I'm usually not very pick with mascara but unfortunately this one really doesn't do it for me. I had read the reviews on here and saw some people saying that it clumped. I usually ignore those comments because I know that a lot of mascara's usually do that. But holy cow this is a huge clumpy mess. It leaves big chunks of mascara on my lashes which is very disappointing. I already have long lashes and I like how much volume this gives me. But because of how clumpy it is I will not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brush. Great product. Be careful to keep the rim clean or product will get chunky, dry, & twisting it shut will be a pain!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by ProBeautyMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST! I found it works best when I started at the base of my lashes on one eye then switched to do the base of the other eye the switched back to the first eye and worked on the tips. I found it dried fast so working quickly is a must. It's very build-able and doesn't really clump much but then it does it just made my leashes look fatter and was easy to work the clump out. I love this mascara. I purchased all of the essence mascara's to see if the others were just as good but strangely this one works the best. I get so many comments on how huge my lashes are look and people asking what product I use. I have about 5 of them all over the house because I can't live without it. Beats Lancôme, Estée Lauder and Maybelline hands down. I've tried them all.