Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/27/2014 4:29:00 PM

Cute packaging, lovely smell, lovely colour and colour payoff, but near to zero hydrating qualities. The only reason I bought this product to try, is because I found it on offer for the price of 1 euro (it normally costs more than 4 euro where I live, which I never would have paid for it). It does not hydrate, at all, it disappears after 15 minutes on the lips, and it leaves them drier than before. I will not miss it when it's gone and I will not seek out to buy it again.

I think it would be nice for young teenagers that are hesitant to use full blown colour on their lips in their daily life, at school etc, and seek a little bit of discreet colour, but then again, why not use something else for that, like the Korres lip balm pots for example, which offer a light tint and wonderful hydration?

on 5/26/2014 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I think BabyLips Range is so overrated, I was so excited to try it when it is first launched in the UK and I bought 3 of them. (Cherry me, punch pink and deep m. one)

First of all, it does not give your lips any moisture! Pigmentation is okey-ish but personally I dont like how pink punch looks when I put it on my lips, it looks very blurry dirty pink, personally cherry me is is better than pink punch in terms of pigmentation.
There are much better products than babylips so I won't recommend it for those who is after nice lip balm!

on 5/26/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW! I just bought this baby for only 30DKK and I already love it!

Pros:
- it makes my lips soft
- it gives a lovely pink shade
- it dosen't "set" in my lips when they're dry
- the package is sweet and funky
- It smells/taste great.
- It has SPF20

Cons:
None??

on 5/22/2014 8:12:00 PM

I bought this in search of another moisturizing balm in my collection, and supposed that the pink would be a nice, subtle little plus if I was feeling naked-lipped. It's actually super-duper, mostly-sheer Barbie pink!

I got more than I bargained for on terms of color and now I'm choosy for when I reach for this one, which is sort of a shame because it does amazing to soften my lips. I wasn't impressed by the ingredients, so that confused me a bit, but it does the job incredibly well. I have very smooth and supple lips after using this product.

I wouldn't recommend buying it to use it solely as a lip balm, as the bright pink isn't neutral enough to want to wear all the time(at least, not if you're as pale as I am.) If you want a low-maintenance pink lip to easily glide on once in a while, this might be your best bet! Just try and get past that creepy product name.

(I mean, come on. "Baby Lips?" Seriously, someone did not think that through to the fullest.)

on 5/4/2014 7:19:00 PM

it is moisturizing but the color is ugly. i like baby lips but on a different more natural color

on 5/3/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was my first Baby Lips and its my favorite. It smells amazing and I think this neon-ish pink color looks great on anyone. It does wear off but it looks amazing while its on there.

on 2/8/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just adore the smell of this product and the texture but it dose not last huge amounts of time on the lips but the pigmentation is nice not to pigmented but just gives a really nice colour on the lips

on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 PM

Omg!!!! Love this baby lips probaley the best one form the collection. The smell reminds me of raspberry which is great as I love raspberry. If you want to know what baby lips to get, then get this one believe me.

on 12/29/2013 7:10:00 PM

Gives me the prettiest, pinkest, most kissable lips. And it also smells great. Not much more to say. Try it.

on 12/27/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This smells so lush. Like a peach/apricot/orange smell and I love it! It is pigmented and gives such a nice pink look on my lips. However, it wears off like any other lipbalm.

Popular Lip Treatments