August 27, 2014 | 936 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

”Yuck" & "hellz no" we're the first words that came to my head when I tried this on tonite. It's too pale, milky & patchy for my pigmented lips/NC42 face. i bought this based on "sincerely Jules" recs for a natural pink for tan skin. When I saw it I had reservations but I bought it anyway thinking it would swatch different once on. Nope! It's almost a white pink on and clings to every dry patch u have. Returning immediately! The smell is nice but that's about it, very thick feeling too. How on earth does she wear this with her coloring???

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love baby lips in "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch" is very different to it!

Cherry Me has a very light texture and the color is buildable. I just love how it makes your lips look "wet" as if you had been licking a lollipop (ok, that just sounded a bit weird but I mean in a good way!).

Pink Punch on the other hand, has more of a moisturizing lipstick texture and actually the color payoff is that of a lipstick in my opinion. I have quite pigmentated lips but this lip balm manages to cover them with a very Barbie neon pink. My mom has blue eyes and blonde hair and it looks lovely and natural on her. I, on the other hand, have a golden light brown/dark blonde hair and brown eyes and I think it looks off on me. I'm just surprised it turned out so neon on me, it looks nothing like the pictures I've seen.
Also, because of the thicker texture, I feel like this one tends to cling onto dry patches whereas Cherry Me goes on very smoothly.

From my experience I'd say that those with yellow/golden tones to their skin, hair and eyes should keep in mind that this color is probably going to look quite striking with their complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite balm! It moisturizes very well and makes your lips so smooth! I actually use it as lipstick and get multiple complements !! I use a clear one on my night stand too! Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplover1110

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a really cute lip balm. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the color and I think everyone should try it at least once. My problem with it is that it only moisturizers the lips for a short period of time and then they start to feel dry and flakey again. Baisically it acts like a lipstick more than like a chalpstick. But it is only around $4 or $5 so it's worth it to have it in you bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

Love Love Love this SUPER bright pink. Unlike the peach Baby Lips, this is very moisturizing and flattering.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

It is chalky looking and clumpy on me. Too pale. But if you have paler skin it would look great on you!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by gjw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright...so I decided to finally give into the hype and try one. I was out with my husband and he had to go one place in the outdoor mall and I decided to hang back and wander into Duane Reade because I wanted a Sasquatch beef stick, cause I'm obsessed with them and I also realized I took no lip balm with me for our long day out that day, So, I'm like..ok! Now I have a reason to buy this because I don't have any balm on me! (Turns out I did, I had a Hurraw! balm, but I initially thought it was my lighter, by touch - derp). Ok, so, I pick out the Pink Punch one. They are extremely adorable and dare I say hip to carry. I tried it on and was completely amazed. The moisturization is awesome, color subtle but gorgeous (it shows a glossy candy pink on my lips) and over all great!. I've been slathering on some at night and I literally, tossing and turning still have some on my lips after I sleep and my lips are so soft in the morning. That's happened with only like, one other balm brand in my life (Palladio) and now this one. I think I'm going to pick up Cherry Me and Grape Vine for a deeper fall/autumn look, as I'm a paler skinned girl and it'll definitely show up well on my lips. I'm super impressed with these. I also think they put something in them, because although they last a good while on me, I find myself wanting to reapply it and use it and play with it like a psycho. Either a spell or like, some addictive additive that makes you need to have them touch your lips that then injects you with a euphoric, hipster, tumblr re-blogging, instagram snapping urge. I'm just kidding. But yeah, buy one! =D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Odio el color falso que queda en los labios. no hidrata para nada.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mollyv13

I love most baby lips and when I saw this product I was really excited! Firstly the packaging is really cute. The see through tube and bright, vibrant colours are gorgeous and the stick is great and very secure. There is a lot of product in the stick and was only 3 pounds at a local chemist. The smell is amazing and is exactly like pink punch, sweet, refreshing and tropical. For my lips, one layer was more than enough colour because I didn't want something with too much pigment, however some people looking for a more pigmented product might be disappointed. I found it did not absord well into my lips, I felt it was just sitting there as another layer. It also was that great as a moisturiser, but I don't use it as my main lip balm so I don't mind. In conclusion I think this product is great, inexpensive with an amazing flavour and just enough pigment. I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by kimt99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love baby lips so much. I figured this would give my lips a nice, cute hint of pink. I ended up hating this color so much. It's like a weird Barbie pink that looks awful on me. I will buy baby lips, just never this color again.