December 18, 2014 | 1658 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BigBeauty

Gives me the prettiest, pinkest, most kissable lips. And it also smells great. Not much more to say. Try it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

This smells so lush. Like a peach/apricot/orange smell and I love it! It is pigmented and gives such a nice pink look on my lips. However, it wears off like any other lipbalm.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Teddybear3820

It smells really good but i don't think the color matched my skin tone. It was also really patchy looking on my lips. There were pink spots all over my lips! Not attractive! The color is really Barbie pink which I don't think is what you'd want if you want a light pink lip. Overall, I won't repurchase & I think you can find something better for the same price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

”Yuck" & "hellz no" we're the first words that came to my head when I tried this on tonite. It's too pale, milky & patchy for my pigmented lips/NC42 face. i bought this based on "sincerely Jules" recs for a natural pink for tan skin. When I saw it I had reservations but I bought it anyway thinking it would swatch different once on. Nope! It's almost a white pink on and clings to every dry patch u have. Returning immediately! The smell is nice but that's about it, very thick feeling too. How on earth does she wear this with her coloring???

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love baby lips in "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch" is very different to it!

Cherry Me has a very light texture and the color is buildable. I just love how it makes your lips look "wet" as if you had been licking a lollipop (ok, that just sounded a bit weird but I mean in a good way!).

Pink Punch on the other hand, has more of a moisturizing lipstick texture and actually the color payoff is that of a lipstick in my opinion. I have quite pigmentated lips but this lip balm manages to cover them with a very Barbie neon pink. My mom has blue eyes and blonde hair and it looks lovely and natural on her. I, on the other hand, have a golden light brown/dark blonde hair and brown eyes and I think it looks off on me. I'm just surprised it turned out so neon on me, it looks nothing like the pictures I've seen.
Also, because of the thicker texture, I feel like this one tends to cling onto dry patches whereas Cherry Me goes on very smoothly.

From my experience I'd say that those with yellow/golden tones to their skin, hair and eyes should keep in mind that this color is probably going to look quite striking with their complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite balm! It moisturizes very well and makes your lips so smooth! I actually use it as lipstick and get multiple complements !! I use a clear one on my night stand too! Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplover1110

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a really cute lip balm. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the color and I think everyone should try it at least once. My problem with it is that it only moisturizers the lips for a short period of time and then they start to feel dry and flakey again. Baisically it acts like a lipstick more than like a chalpstick. But it is only around $4 or $5 so it's worth it to have it in you bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

Love Love Love this SUPER bright pink. Unlike the peach Baby Lips, this is very moisturizing and flattering.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

It is chalky looking and clumpy on me. Too pale. But if you have paler skin it would look great on you!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by gjw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright...so I decided to finally give into the hype and try one. I was out with my husband and he had to go one place in the outdoor mall and I decided to hang back and wander into Duane Reade because I wanted a Sasquatch beef stick, cause I'm obsessed with them and I also realized I took no lip balm with me for our long day out that day, So, I'm like..ok! Now I have a reason to buy this because I don't have any balm on me! (Turns out I did, I had a Hurraw! balm, but I initially thought it was my lighter, by touch - derp). Ok, so, I pick out the Pink Punch one. They are extremely adorable and dare I say hip to carry. I tried it on and was completely amazed. The moisturization is awesome, color subtle but gorgeous (it shows a glossy candy pink on my lips) and over all great!. I've been slathering on some at night and I literally, tossing and turning still have some on my lips after I sleep and my lips are so soft in the morning. That's happened with only like, one other balm brand in my life (Palladio) and now this one. I think I'm going to pick up Cherry Me and Grape Vine for a deeper fall/autumn look, as I'm a paler skinned girl and it'll definitely show up well on my lips. I'm super impressed with these. I also think they put something in them, because although they last a good while on me, I find myself wanting to reapply it and use it and play with it like a psycho. Either a spell or like, some addictive additive that makes you need to have them touch your lips that then injects you with a euphoric, hipster, tumblr re-blogging, instagram snapping urge. I'm just kidding. But yeah, buy one! =D