October 31, 2014 | 942 users online

Other - Colgate - Optic White

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

It doesn't whiten your teeth instantly but I definitely noticed a difference within a full tube. But this is my favorite toothpaste. Love the flavor it leaves after I brush my teeth. And it's not too harsh on the gums and the teeth considering that it is a whitening toothpaste. My boyfriend and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This toothpaste definetely does whiten so it's a good buy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn`t whiten my teeth. I am going back to the original Colgate Total. That keeps my teeth really healthy, protected, kinda white. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Eczimiss

I don't like much. But that's not bad product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toothpaste actually works. It's a shame it aggravated my gums so badly.

I had only used this toothpaste for a couple of weeks and saw results within a couple of days; my teeth were bright and beautiful. Though I had noticed that this started to make my gums bleed and become painful, something that rarely happens to me. As soon as I switched back to my regular toothpaste, my gums were healthy once again. And they aren't even sensitive! Perhaps it had to do with the hydrogen peroxide in this toothpaste.

Overall, this product works, but take caution if it starts to aggravate your teeth or gums. I would rather good oral health over beaming white teeth.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by orlmente

I'm done the whole tube, and I do think my teeth are whiter because of it. Though I don't think I noticed a difference within one week, as the packaging claims.
When I first started using it, I noticed I felt a slight burning sensation. It wasn't exactly painful and I guess I got used to it because I don't notice that anymore.
Now that I think about it, I think it made my teeth slightly sensitive. Nothing major though- my teeth are pretty tough.
To be honest, the thing that made me pick this toothpaste was the packaging. It's strange but I really love the tube, I like the matte texture.
Would I buy this again? Maybe. But I have another tube of something else to use after I finish this one, so I won't be running out to repurchase.
And another thing, I think it is really overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Aniax021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best whitening toothpaste ever!

I used to use soo many, my recent one was the Crest 3D which everyone raves about..well it did nothing for me.
Maybe it whitened a little bit but the thing is after I stopped using Crest 3D or even switched to another toothpaste, the whitening effect on my teeth would fade VERY quickly..which sucked...

So I tried this one out and right away I noticed a huge diff. hard to reach areas that were slightly discolored were white again, and it's soo gentle I love it.
heck! I had a coffee stain on my white desk, I put some of this toothpaste on and it was gone, this is a really good whitening toothpaste! I love it it really works.This is like white strips in a tube I can't rave about it enough.

Anywho, will def. keep repurchasing this, love it! white strips in a tube! better than the 5 min. gel too, this stuff is gentle, you do not feel it on your teeth. very impressed! =)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this toothpaste, and it's a good thing because I wound up with a ton of it! I had to return an electric toothbrush to Target but I was out of the time window, so all I could do was exchange for dental products. Colgate Optic White was in a 2-for-1 package, so I couldn't bring myself to choose anything else.

Because I have sensitive teeth, I actually alternate this with Sensodyne. However, I've been quite pleased with the whitening effect.

I followed a suggestion I got from a friend: when you're done brushing, spit but don't rinse immediately. Put on moisturizer, blow-dry hair, whatever - but leave it on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. Much more visible whitening.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this product about a week ago. I used to use Crest 3D white vivid before this and regret switching. The taste of this toothpaste is horrible and just tastes strong. My teeth are pretty white already but I didn't notice anymore whitening with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this and had super high hopes for it considering people tease me about my yellow teeth all the time. It doesn't really bother me, since I know it's my fault. I'm super lazy when it comes to brushing my teeth and flossing and all that jazz. (Nasty, I know.) Anyways, I really like the taste of this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel really fresh and super clean. It claimed you could see "whiter teeth in one week", yeah, not at all. I couldn't tell any difference at all. I've been using it for over a month now and I haven't noticed anything different about my teeth. I am super disappointed and stuck with yellow teeth for now.