January 30, 2015 | 1764 users online

Other - Colgate - Optic White

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by MissMarisa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was honestly okay with it. It's a toothpaste. Nuff said

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by modegirl12

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Look up the consumer affairs website and it will have all of the horrible reviews of the side effects from this product. I developed extremely swollen lips, a rash with blisters on my upper and lower lip line, cracked corners of my mouth, headaches, and a consistent sore throat. I have been using this for over a month and did not connect my symptoms to this toothpaste until I found all the complaints this past week on consumer affairs. I went to my doctor last week and they had me take an allergy and herpes test that both came back negative. For a whole month now, I was thinking it was something I was eating. But after reading the similar complaints, it has to be this toothpaste. I have discontinued use and started using TOM's to hope to get back to some normalcy. I'm going this month to my dentist and ENT to see if there has been any serious damage. I will update by the end of this month on my current situation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works great in just a few uses. I was using the crest 3d vivid and glamorous white but they had no effect. I see great results with this and it's cheap. It also doesn't irritate my gums like the prohealth series did.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

It doesn't whiten your teeth instantly but I definitely noticed a difference within a full tube. But this is my favorite toothpaste. Love the flavor it leaves after I brush my teeth. And it's not too harsh on the gums and the teeth considering that it is a whitening toothpaste. My boyfriend and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This toothpaste definetely does whiten so it's a good buy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn`t whiten my teeth. I am going back to the original Colgate Total. That keeps my teeth really healthy, protected, kinda white. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Eczimiss

I don't like much. But that's not bad product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toothpaste actually works. It's a shame it aggravated my gums so badly.

I had only used this toothpaste for a couple of weeks and saw results within a couple of days; my teeth were bright and beautiful. Though I had noticed that this started to make my gums bleed and become painful, something that rarely happens to me. As soon as I switched back to my regular toothpaste, my gums were healthy once again. And they aren't even sensitive! Perhaps it had to do with the hydrogen peroxide in this toothpaste.

Overall, this product works, but take caution if it starts to aggravate your teeth or gums. I would rather good oral health over beaming white teeth.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by orlmente

I'm done the whole tube, and I do think my teeth are whiter because of it. Though I don't think I noticed a difference within one week, as the packaging claims.
When I first started using it, I noticed I felt a slight burning sensation. It wasn't exactly painful and I guess I got used to it because I don't notice that anymore.
Now that I think about it, I think it made my teeth slightly sensitive. Nothing major though- my teeth are pretty tough.
To be honest, the thing that made me pick this toothpaste was the packaging. It's strange but I really love the tube, I like the matte texture.
Would I buy this again? Maybe. But I have another tube of something else to use after I finish this one, so I won't be running out to repurchase.
And another thing, I think it is really overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Aniax021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best whitening toothpaste ever!

I used to use soo many, my recent one was the Crest 3D which everyone raves about..well it did nothing for me.
Maybe it whitened a little bit but the thing is after I stopped using Crest 3D or even switched to another toothpaste, the whitening effect on my teeth would fade VERY quickly..which sucked...

So I tried this one out and right away I noticed a huge diff. hard to reach areas that were slightly discolored were white again, and it's soo gentle I love it.
heck! I had a coffee stain on my white desk, I put some of this toothpaste on and it was gone, this is a really good whitening toothpaste! I love it it really works.This is like white strips in a tube I can't rave about it enough.

Anywho, will def. keep repurchasing this, love it! white strips in a tube! better than the 5 min. gel too, this stuff is gentle, you do not feel it on your teeth. very impressed! =)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No