December 21, 2014 | 850 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by casjen54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this color a lot, but it takes a light touch. It's very pigmented and creamy smooth texture. It works to brighten my face, as I am very pale and have high contrast coloring and at my age (over 60) I need a lipcolor that shows up. However, it is almost too soft, I have to apply it with a lip brush now as it has almost "melted" in the tube. I just bought another color in this line yesterday and it seems to be "harder".. maybe they've changed the formula? Still love it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by alialx

I bought this as I thought it would be a nice bright lip colour. It is definitely that. I suit bluey tones so this was perfect. My lips are super dry and I find that often I can only where very creamy lip products. Luckily this feels like a balm which is great for me but it also has the pigmentation of a lipstick which is great. The reason it isn't a five is because it doesn't last all that long and there it seems to go quite quickly as it is so balmy. Other than that it is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by pix335

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shade. It's very pigmented and only needs a really light application for me. It's really creamy and it's one of the few lipsticks that doesn't dry out my lips. Only downside is that it doesn't stay on that long.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by stt02004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This my favorite color out of the lip butter line. Super pigmented in one swipe. Lovely, rich, saturated color. Fades nicely and leaves nice stain on lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bestsongever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has a creamy consistency and is deeply pigmented -- I was surprised by how the texture and application was more like a regular lipstick. Since I was expecting it to be sheerer, I had to blot it thoroughly to achieve the touch of color I wanted. Also, I found it to be VERY blue-toned; the color really doesn't suit me. (For reference, my skin is neutral-leaning-warm, and fairly light - probably somewhere in the vicinity of NC20.) I don't buy a lot of makeup these days, and I rarely return cosmetics, but I am planning on returning this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by clemmmentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was the first ColorBurst Lip Butter colour I bought, and I love it. It's very pigmented considering it's a lip butter, and adds a really nice pop. It also feels AMAZING - I have very dry lips, and this combined with a good lip balm keeps them very hydrated and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful bright berry color. Looks gorgeous with any look. I like the fact that you can build this to get a bolder color. One of my favorite lipbutter shades!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by azeryth

first of all, i totally almost got my hand on Raspberry Pie. it only slipped away because the online seller i bought my first two shades from 'accidentally' sent me two Lollipop!

but i saw in the Revlon counter how nice this particular shade is.

I'm not sure which is more pigmented or darker in shade- Raspberry Pie or Red Velvet.

I have this in Red Velvet, Lollipop, Candy Apple and Tutti Frutti (this shade is my favorite).

I will not say its hydrating, tho it almost feels like a balm cross with a gloss. It feels thick on my lips and my friend says that about it as well. Like you know you are wearing something on your lips and you can't seem to forget you are wearing it. Maybe the term 'heavy' will suffice.

I actually like the packaging, very cute.

Will i buy this again after i finish all my stocks? Maybe not, since a lot of jumbo lip pencil stains have come out, i'd rather try other line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am writing this because of the review marked as ''most helpful'' that voted this down due to the coolness of the color. I myself, am very very warm, and about NC42-NC45 depending on the season and find this -very- flattering.
This is one of the more saturated colors the offer, and the only one I found interesting. It glides on w/o any problems, doesn't bleed and it's possible to get sharp lip line even though it is moisturizing. Great price, ugly packaging. Looks cheap.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

applies like a lip balm.. love this product! i love this colour too! the only issue with this line is that the colors look a LOT different once applied than in the tube. this color in particular looks a lot different but i absolutely love it! it is the perfect berry color for the fall/winter. i wear this almost on a daily basis! it is a great substitute for whenever i want a pretty lip without going to dramatic (like a red).