August 31, 2014 | 1046 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's 4:12 am and I've just finished a roller set. I used the Suave Keratin Infusion products and saying that these products are good just isn't good enough. It's more like a LAWD! LAWD! LAWD! response (in "Color Purple" 'Miss Seely' voice).
    Hair history; I am African-American with a mixture of 3C/4A/4B natural hair (biracial mom/black dad if this helps you form a better picture). My hair is soft, tangles easily, and must be wet in order to be combed completely through with a wide tooth come. Once dry, the curls are big, TEXAS fluffy, and the hair is wild. Even though it's wild it looks good WITH PROPER PRODUCT. I also have a Kitty Bartholomew gray patch in the front that is wiry and doesn't conform to the rest of my hair any longer. It has a mind of it's own. Whenever I straighten my hair (which isn't often) it comes out looking Claire Huxtable fluffly straight...never smooth or bone straight. By it being very thick it's usually difficult to manage. I usually use the Dominican Roller Set method, then flatiron my roots. It's never bone straight, but straight enough to where it looks really good. After a couple of days of wearing it wrapped while exercising, it straightens to a nice smooth look that will usually last me until the next wash.

Tonight, I tried the Keratin Infusion shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and smooth & shine serum and I am floored by the results. It looks as if I've had a relaxer or a chemical thermal type straightener. It's silky, shiny, very smooth, very healthy looking, bouncy, no frayed ends...NOTHING! Even the wiry rebellious gray spot is smooth and manageable! I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and must be careful with alot of the things I use. I have a few staple products that I continue to use regardless because they are that good. I think I might have found a group of hair products that will go into this category. These items are JUST.THAT.GOOD. I'm going to Target tomorrow and purchase the dry shampoo.

This conditioner is concentrated so a small amount is all that's needed. I applied it after rinsing out my conditioner and before putting on the shine serum. It did not weigh my hair down or leave a sticky residue type feeling. My hair is very shiny and sleek and it feels properly conditioned...not crispy or over moisturized. This is a very effective product.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!! really that's all I need to say, but I will say more...I love this stuff Ive been using it for about 3 weeks and it has made such a difference my hair looks super healthy and shiny I use this along with the anti-firzz serum, shampoo and conditioner from the same line they are fantastic for the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by raqalichavez

I am very pleased with this product. I have very long dry hair. My hair comes down to the small of my back almost touches my butt. This product works very good with heat. Have used it several times with I flat iron my hair and it leaves it sleek and shiny. It will stay like this for days until I wash it. I have dry hair so I try to wash my hair the least amount possible. Once a week. I love that this product doesn't leave any residue feeling in my hair it's just soft and frizz free. It is so cheap at $4.49 at walmart. The packaging looks cheap but the actual product inside is wonderful. The scent does fade away quickly. I will repurchase this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

I am very happy with this leave-in. I have long, slightly wavy, highlighted hair that is prone to frizz (dry ends). My scalp is oily though so I can't use super heavy conditioners. Anyway, I wash and condition my hair in the shower then towel dry and add a small amount of this leave-in. My hair is tangle-free, soft and much less frizzy during the day. I use it on my kids too to avoid tangles and in place of regular conditioner. As long as I don't overdue, it doesn't make my hair look greasy at all. My hair feels healthy and looks great. The smell is not my favorite but it fades pretty quickly. It's strongly scented and a bit masculine, I think. Not a deal breaker for me though. Great stuff overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by D1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this leave in conditioner , it leaves my hair soft and during the winter I tend to get really staticy hair, but this completely eliminates that problem! I have only used it twice so far, so I will update once I use all of it up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of drugstore hair products because they always make my hair flat, dull and oily. I decided to try this being it is supposed to be compared to a salon product. I found this was great the first few times. The scent I am iffy on. It is not the best, but it fades quickly. My hair felt soft and helped cut my blow drying time. After a while I felt my hair started to dull and feel greasy. I stopped it and decided to wait a little bit between uses. This is the problem. It just seems to leave my hair lackluster.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

This is nice product. It doesn't look greasy and cuts down on the frizz. The smell is kind of strong but goes away. I use this as my daily go to product to help with the frizz. It definitely helps with the frizz and if I used more maybe it would eliminate it but I don't want my hair to look greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by chilipepper12390

This is a great product for how cheap it is. I think I paid about 2-3 bucks for this and it leaves me hair less frizzy, shinier and softer. I like that it's in a squeeze type container and that it's easy to find anywhere. But I mostly like how this helps cut down on frizz. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a leave-in FIEND. I've tried so many leave-ins it's not even funny- serums, conditioners, gels, blahblah. I guess I'm just not afraid to try different products seeing as my hair can handle it. I have a small collection of leave-ins I rotate with, and Suave's Keratin leave-in has joined the ranks. I guess my hair just loves its noms, and this one is no exception.
    Let's get this out of the way first- we all know and love/hate the fragrance. It is STRONG, it is PERFUMEY, and it's even slightly masculine. So, if you're sensitive to fragrances (i.e. they give you migranes or make you sick in some way), then just stay away from this leave-in, and the entire Suave Keratin line in general. It's powerful, and it's gonna linger in your hair for hours. That being said, in my opinion, I personally like it. It's like hair cologne. (And yeeeeah, I know, strong fragrances usually indicate harsh ingredients, but I've been using this for a while and haven't had any dryness or harsh effects.) Oh, and the packaging is kind of masculine too. Well, just not very feminine. It's just... functional and unisex. I like it.
    Okay. Onto the actual product.
    I have so much love for this as a conditioner. After I wash and detangle my hair, spreading this through my wet strands is an absolute dream. It's so creamy, without being overly rich, and it keeps the beast smooth during the air-drying process. When my thick, dry, curly hair is finally dry, it's left full, healthy, soft, smooth and shiny. I can't comment on how well it works as a heat defense conditioner (as it's marketed on the bottle), considering I haven't used a heat tool on my hair since a wedding I was in last April, but if it leaves air-dried hair this smooth, I'm sure it would be lovely as a blow-drying/straightening aid.
    If you're looking for a leave-in that's decently moisturizing, not too heavy, and most importantly keeps your hair looking and feeling healthy, I highly suggest giving this a try. It's another gem from Suave- which also means it's cheap, too! :D

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My hair is a bit different than most of these reviews - chin length. This is targeted, as all keratin products are, to treated hair, which mine is not. I have dry, wavy hair that is prone to breakage. This works very well for me if I use a dime sized amount & air dry or blow dry (I usually just air dry for time sake - it defines waves quite nicely). Also, it does not seem to weigh my hair down, like a lot of products tend to do. I will definitely repurchase this!