OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite Spring n/p. A very cute pastel lilac/baby pink with sheer shimmer! It can be applied lightly or built up with more glitters.

on 3/10/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm loving this nailpolish right now. It is a light pink lilac color with tons of teeny silver glitter pieces. It looks like it may be sheer in the bottle, but I got full coverage with two coats. Super pretty! I'm actually considering buying a backup because I love it so much and I never buy backups of nailpolish.

on 2/25/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

OPI has a great line of nail colors and this beautiful pink has now become my favorite. This is a girly pink with lots of silver sparkles. It just doesn't get any better than this for me. On my pink-o-meter this is a 10!! Many sparkle polishes are a pain to remove but this one isn't too bad. Staying power is very good when paired with a good top coat. Sally Hansen is my top coat of choice. This polish just screams "Spring" to me. Love it!

on 2/22/2012 10:04:00 PM

This is my favorite color from the Holland collection. It is a baby pink color with a hint of lilac and lots of silver specks. I think it will be my spring summer color this year. Nice also for the office...not to over the top, just pretty. Love it!

on 2/22/2012 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pedal Faster Suzi! is from Holland Collection 2012. This color is a soft Barbie pink polish. A bit cool tone pink with lots of micro fine silvery glitter. This color has a touch of blue undertone. The color that comes up to my mind is from OPI Panada-Monium Pink of the Hong Kong Collection in 2010. I also find its similar to OPI Por Favor from the Mexico Collection 2006. But this one is pinkier than OPI Por Favor which has more purple tone.
Application is easy. I give 3 coats although 2 might be enough. Careful application is crucial to keep it smooth without being streaky. I think it's a lovely pink and the micro-glitter is not overwhelming than those chunky one like the Christmas Collection on Katy Perry Collection. Love this one and will wear it often.

on 2/11/2012 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A beautiful, shimmery baby pink. Application is very smooth and easy, I used three coats even though it looked pretty opaque at two. I think it's one of the prettier polishes out of the O.P.I. Holland Collection, especially if you're looking for a softer look! My only complaint is that you need to make sure and stay inside the nail. It can look a little messy if you're careless with even one layer and a bit of top coat.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This color is one of the beautiful shades in the Holland Collection which just came out. Of course, I gravitate towards the pink. But I swear it is a little more unique than some of the others! It's a medium pink (kind of like 'Got A Date To-Knight') except for the added bonus of a very, very fine silvery micro-glitter! It kind of helps the pink to sort of 'glow', since it's definitely not a gaudy all-out SPARKLE like a lot of colors lately. It's pretty. It reminds me of Nicole 'Kim-Pletely in Love" but the shade of Pink is a lot lighter/softer in "Kim-Pletely". Same general idea- the pretty, tiny silver micro-glitter is very similar :) I can see getting a lot of wear out of this one.