April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pedal Faster Suzi! is from Holland Collection 2012. This color is a soft Barbie pink polish. A bit cool tone pink with lots of micro fine silvery glitter. This color has a touch of blue undertone. The color that comes up to my mind is from OPI Panada-Monium Pink of the Hong Kong Collection in 2010. I also find its similar to OPI Por Favor from the Mexico Collection 2006. But this one is pinkier than OPI Por Favor which has more purple tone.
Application is easy. I give 3 coats although 2 might be enough. Careful application is crucial to keep it smooth without being streaky. I think it's a lovely pink and the micro-glitter is not overwhelming than those chunky one like the Christmas Collection on Katy Perry Collection. Love this one and will wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by hayleykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful, shimmery baby pink. Application is very smooth and easy, I used three coats even though it looked pretty opaque at two. I think it's one of the prettier polishes out of the O.P.I. Holland Collection, especially if you're looking for a softer look! My only complaint is that you need to make sure and stay inside the nail. It can look a little messy if you're careless with even one layer and a bit of top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is one of the beautiful shades in the Holland Collection which just came out. Of course, I gravitate towards the pink. But I swear it is a little more unique than some of the others! It's a medium pink (kind of like 'Got A Date To-Knight') except for the added bonus of a very, very fine silvery micro-glitter! It kind of helps the pink to sort of 'glow', since it's definitely not a gaudy all-out SPARKLE like a lot of colors lately. It's pretty. It reminds me of Nicole 'Kim-Pletely in Love" but the shade of Pink is a lot lighter/softer in "Kim-Pletely". Same general idea- the pretty, tiny silver micro-glitter is very similar :) I can see getting a lot of wear out of this one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No