April 18, 2014 | 1032 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by faru23

I've tried many high end hair conditioners and found this one to be almost as effective as some of the best.
The pros- deeply moisturizing, gives hair a nice slip,the price
cons-the vanilla smell is a little overpowering for me

It really does leave the hair feeling great!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overrated. Got this on sale for $6.99. Smells good and feels great on hair in shower. But when it came time to blow drying, my hair was a mess - knots and my hair did not feel smooth and conditioned. It was difficult to style. My hair felt "stripped" and dry. I will not buy this again and it will end up as a "back up" or thrown out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in the last Target beauty bag. Like the matching shampoo and conditioner from this line, I like this masque a lot. It has the same heavenly coconut/vanilla scent and is moisturizing without weighing my hair down. I'd definitely buy this when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this hair masque! I have thick hair, and a lot of it. All the hair drying and straightening really damage my hair. This masque is great to give my hair that healthy, silky look. It smells wonderful, and the smell really lingers. I use it at night, and it still smells great the next day. It's very creamy. I put it on after washing my hair, and let it sit for a few minutes, and then wash off. I use quite a bit of this, but because I have so much hair, it does not weigh my hair down at all.It leaves my hair so smooth and silky. I can't help but keep touching it. I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair look. Before, I used Aussie's 3 minute miracle, which I still love. But this masque is something I use as an extra treat for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

People who read my reviews are probably tired of hearing how hot yoga is causing me hair grief. I've been looking more and more at products to put moisture back into my hair. I picked this conditioner up several days ago on sale ($6.99 CDN, which is pretty darned good) and used it immediately. I am really pleased with the results. My hair feels softer and sort of "restored". It looks shinier and feels less dry. Clearly this mask does a good job of replenishing what hair needs when it's been stripped by things like heat styling and the rigours of daily wear and tear. My hair is thick and plentiful, so the richness of this conditioner isn't a problem, though I could see that for those with thin, fine hair, this might just be way too heavy. Also, the scent was sort of weird and off-putting at first but after I rinsed out the conditioner, I really started to like how my hair smelled. The scent didn't last more than a day but I really quite liked it.

I will definitely keep using and purchasing this product. For my needs, it's a real winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Hair heaven in a jar! This compares to much more expensive products also manufactured by L'Oreal, like Kerastase!

Pros:
Fantastic shine.
Fantastic softness.
Does not weigh hair down while making hair less unruly.
Great fragrance (may be a con for those who are fragrance sensitive)
Inexpensive and easily available at most retail outlets and online.
Cons:
Fragrance may be too much for frangrance sensitive individuals.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with the entire Evercreme line. Definitely my HG!! These are the best hair care products I have ever used! I have the entire line and I can honestly say my hair has never been in this great of condition before in my life. I plan on using this line exclusively along with grape seed oil.This is by far the best deep conditioner I have ever used.. Just a little hair history I have a lot of fine relaxed hair that tends to be on the dry side. Prior using this line my hair was very dry, porous, and brittle which caused a lot of breakage. Since using this line my breakage has been greatly reduced. This deeply moisturizes my hair without weighing it down at all. It also has wonderful slip and detangles so effortlessly. The result is super soft, smooth, shiny, easily managable hair! The scent is amazing in my opinion. I know there are a lot of negative reviews regarding the scent of the evercreme line. But I absolutely love the warm vanilla scent and I love how it lingers in my hair. I can't stop touching and smelling my hair. I hope L'oreal NEVER discontinues this line it is the best! Thanks L'oreal!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't think my hair could get any softer or shinier after using the Evercreme line for the past few weeks (Cleansing Conditioner daily and occasionally, the Nourishing Conditioner on my length afterwards). Boy was I wrong! I picked this gem of a deep conditioner up last night and used it this morning after shampooing and I'm thoroughly blown away. I used it scalp to ends, left it on for maybe five minutes, tops, and it has given me results just like Joico's K-pak, but without the limpness (smells different, but just as lovely). My hair is slip-sliding all over the place and is shiny all the way down to the very tips -- as if I'd just gotten it trimmed! This works beautifully even on my straight, fine, flyaway, virgin hair! Best deep conditioner I've ever used.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Mia_8030

The EverCreme treatment is quite nice. It provides silicone free hydration that leaves hair silky, shiny and beautiful. I find EverCreme to be a very rich treatment (much like Moroccan Oil) and excellent for dry ends. I tend to let the treatment sit for an hour or so before rinsing - I only do this once, otherwise I may use a little bit of the EverCreme treatment as a conditioner.

The tub is plastic, but I did find the plastic to be a bit flimsy - it hasn't happened yet but I am a teeny bit concerned that the tub may crack if I drop the product. I paid around $8.00 canadian for the treatment on sale. Regular retail is around $13.00. I will certainly repurchase the L'Oreal EverCreme treatment (on sale or not) seeing how other masques and deep treatments can run a lot more cost wise.

<3 the fragrance, and it lingers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by comealongpond10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best masque/deep conditioner I've used!

I have very dry, coarse, thick and porous curls that frizz like no other. This masque has a really buttery, slippery, thick texture that melts out my tangles and makes my hair shine.

I like to leave this in overnight and shower it out in the morning. Sometimes I'll mix this with coconut oil for added moisture but this works just fine on its own. This does contain amodimethicone, which is partially water soluble so not as bad as other cones. I just use the Evercreme Intense Nourishing shampoo every couple weeks instead of co-washing and I've never had a problem with buildup, even though I sometimes use this up to 5 times a week.

Pros: very moisturizing, cuts down on frizz, adds shine, makes hair soft
Cons: doesn't completely eliminate frizz, tub packaging (doesn't bother me but I know lots of people hate that), strong vanilla smell (again doesn't bother me, and it doesn't linger), somewhat expensive especially as I have to buy a new one every month.

I really recommend this. This works much better than the Eversleek or Everstrong deep conditioners. Try this, you won't regret it!