Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG 45M, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PPG 9, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

I like the way this shampoo & conditioner make my hair feel smooth, but it doesn't clean hair very well. Usually any shampoo I try can removed the residue from the small amount of hairspray I use for in my hair during the day. Yet, even when I wash, condition, re wash, and re condition, the residue is still in my hair. I should not have to use a whole bottle in one week trying to clean my hair. That being said, no more suave keratin shampoo for me

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff and the accompanying conditioner. I shaved my head about a year ago and the virgin re-growth isn't damaged, but it was dull and lifeless. This stuff smells great and makes my hair feel really thick and gives it tons of body. Would like to see zero sulfates, but lowered sulfates on such a low price shampoo is still really nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Read all of the good reviews on MA and thought I'd try since they are always on the mark. Phenomenal - my hair looks great - it's for color treated hair - so no stripping. $2.74 at Walmark. Amazing.

Thank you Suave for putting '' Keratin'' on the label and ''Low sulfate."I was fooled into thinking this would be good product at a great price for my aging, colored and fine hair. Thank you for stripping out most of the moisture out and seeming to decrease each hair shafts thickness that even my old standby conditioner had trouble bringing it back to life. You instead turned the clock forward 30+ years by giving the same texture of woman in her 80s. I hate you.

UPDATE: Google search Suave Keratin Recall. Yes there is a lawsuit! I wish I had seen this before.*head bang*

Love, Love ,Love this shampoo and conditioner, better than the high price stuff I cna not beleive how great this is and it is much better on the wallet.

Not bad for a drugstore shampoo. My wallet was taking a beating from using Alterna products, so I bought this since I was out of shampoo and needed something quickly. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, and will definitely buy this again. (FWIW, I didn't notice any kind of bad smell, and I'm usually very scent-sensitive.)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

I tried this because I needed to cut back on spending. I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have to say it's just as good as any expensive shampoos I have used. Honestly I don't get why people complain about the smell. I am usually senstive to smell but this one does not bother me at all. What ever smell there is it goes away. Now I will say I use a different conditioner so that may kill any smell my hair had from the shampoo. Anyway I'm hooked until I get tired of it as I have a tendency to want to try new things after about 3 or 4 months,.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG!!! I strictly bought this because of all the rave reviews on this site. I have tried everything: Pureology (hated it), Kerastase (used to love it), Organix (just didn't do it for me), among a ton of others. So far, this is BY FAR the best shampoo for my hair I've ever used. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and leave in. My hair is highlighted, straight, VERY fine and damaged. It looked healthier and actually thicker from the first time I used it. I'll update again after one month. I am praying this is my HG.......

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Update 23/2/13: This made my scalp itch eventually, and felt that there was some build-up over time. I used it up as a hand soap.
This shampoo is wonderful! It cleans very well and leaves hair bouncy and shiny... I have oily fine hair, and this doesn't irritate my scalp. It rinses clean and doesn't leave any build-up, and detangles beautifully.

I was using the L'oreal eversmooth products prior to trying this. It lathers a lot more than the L'oreal, probably because it is low sulfate and not sulfate free. I like it a lot and the smell doesn't bother me. It dissipates quickly imo. I will definitely purchase this again and would choose it over the L'oreal eversmooth/pure line of products.