December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by aliminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff and the accompanying conditioner. I shaved my head about a year ago and the virgin re-growth isn't damaged, but it was dull and lifeless. This stuff smells great and makes my hair feel really thick and gives it tons of body. Would like to see zero sulfates, but lowered sulfates on such a low price shampoo is still really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Read all of the good reviews on MA and thought I'd try since they are always on the mark. Phenomenal - my hair looks great - it's for color treated hair - so no stripping. $2.74 at Walmark. Amazing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thank you Suave for putting '' Keratin'' on the label and ''Low sulfate."I was fooled into thinking this would be good product at a great price for my aging, colored and fine hair. Thank you for stripping out most of the moisture out and seeming to decrease each hair shafts thickness that even my old standby conditioner had trouble bringing it back to life. You instead turned the clock forward 30+ years by giving the same texture of woman in her 80s. I hate you.

UPDATE: Google search Suave Keratin Recall. Yes there is a lawsuit! I wish I had seen this before.*head bang*

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, Love ,Love this shampoo and conditioner, better than the high price stuff I cna not beleive how great this is and it is much better on the wallet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by areno79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not bad for a drugstore shampoo. My wallet was taking a beating from using Alterna products, so I bought this since I was out of shampoo and needed something quickly. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, and will definitely buy this again. (FWIW, I didn't notice any kind of bad smell, and I'm usually very scent-sensitive.)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by vicky4041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this because I needed to cut back on spending. I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have to say it's just as good as any expensive shampoos I have used. Honestly I don't get why people complain about the smell. I am usually senstive to smell but this one does not bother me at all. What ever smell there is it goes away. Now I will say I use a different conditioner so that may kill any smell my hair had from the shampoo. Anyway I'm hooked until I get tired of it as I have a tendency to want to try new things after about 3 or 4 months,.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Thedecorator99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG!!! I strictly bought this because of all the rave reviews on this site. I have tried everything: Pureology (hated it), Kerastase (used to love it), Organix (just didn't do it for me), among a ton of others. So far, this is BY FAR the best shampoo for my hair I've ever used. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and leave in. My hair is highlighted, straight, VERY fine and damaged. It looked healthier and actually thicker from the first time I used it. I'll update again after one month. I am praying this is my HG.......

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Update 23/2/13: This made my scalp itch eventually, and felt that there was some build-up over time. I used it up as a hand soap.
This shampoo is wonderful! It cleans very well and leaves hair bouncy and shiny... I have oily fine hair, and this doesn't irritate my scalp. It rinses clean and doesn't leave any build-up, and detangles beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Silvia8329

I was using the L'oreal eversmooth products prior to trying this. It lathers a lot more than the L'oreal, probably because it is low sulfate and not sulfate free. I like it a lot and the smell doesn't bother me. It dissipates quickly imo. I will definitely purchase this again and would choose it over the L'oreal eversmooth/pure line of products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I have a thick set of hair. Each hair however has a mind of its own. Generally speaking, my hair is unruly. After trying many product from 99 cents shampoos and conditioners to Kerastase and other HE brands, I figured out that it does not matter how expensive a product is, my hair has to like it. The shampoo and conditioner in this line are about $3 each at Target. I did not have high hopes but my One n Only shampoo and conditioner were becoming way too expensive so I gave this a try. I have to say that my hair did not like Kerastase as much as it loved these products. They both detangled and made my hair silky. I used a little bit of my Oleo-Relax Serum and WOW, my hair was tamed and actually looked great with a simple blow drying. I am not too happy about using curling but this really cut the ironing use. I just use a curling iron at the ends of my hair and Voila. Highly recommended to those with thick sets of hair. UPDATE: I have been using this now for a few weeks and I love it. The texture of my hair is so great that I cannot stop touching my silky hair.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No