Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 10/18/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

If you're looking for something that replaces your expensive wand of YSL Touche Eclat, then this might actually be it. This is not meant as a concealer but rather something that brightens, so you'd put it in the same places you put the Touche Eclat. However dabbing this on monster blemishes will not work, if you read carefully on the package this isn't exactly a concealor.

I put this on over my makeup in the car just after buying it after a super rough week at work and people kept asking if I was tired (yes I was and I was sadly out of my YSL). I dabbed a little around the eyes and instantly looked more awake and bright. I then used to it to contour my cupids bow and just under my bottom lip and to make my mouth appear fuller, just as I have with the Touche Eclat. It blended beautifully and well over the makeup I already had on which was very delightful.

At 7 bucks, I find this to be a great runner up when I cant get my hands or wallet on YSL.

on 9/16/2013 1:37:00 PM

I bought this product solely to use as a contouring tool - to highlight certain areas. The product itself is WAY too thick, almost like a paste. It is difficult to blend/rub it all in to my skin. It does not cover imperfections very well, however, like I said, I only bought it to highlight so this did not bother me. I will continue to use it as a highlighting tool (under my eyes, in between my brows, down the center of my nose) until it runs out but I probably won't purchase it again.

on 9/15/2013 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm NC20 and this is a perfect match for me for concealing.

I use it under my brows, under my eyes and the area near and to cover up the redness on the side of my nose.

It's not cakey, doesn't crease under my eyes (that's a first for me, everything creased before) and I actually really like the brush. I apply it in little thin streaks and blend out with my fingers or a sponge. It's a new product so the brush may be a little ugly after a couple months, we'll see.

I will buy another one in a lighter color to try highlighting, this one is best for concealing.
Makes the under eye circles disappear and also that line that separates them from "normal" skin. I couldn't make them disappear before, so I'm really in love with this product.

If I hold the pen down towards the brush and use the clicker, I don't have to turn it a thousand time so that's a thing you want to try if you came by this problem a lot of people complain about.

Will repurchase!

on 9/9/2013 10:42:00 AM

I think the gives the right amount of brightens under my eyes, where I use it daily. It is very creamy and its never creases. I usually moisturize my face and under my eyes before i apply the product. I am very pleased with this product. I would recommend for some one who is looking to cover their under eye darkness and highlight around the nose.

on 9/6/2013 10:54:00 PM

I have been using this product for about a year now and I love it. It is not really a very good 'concealer' but I used it on dark circles under my eyes and it definitely brightens up my face! Ivory is a little light but it works great.

I wouldn't use it on spots but it is great for hiding redness and dark circles! I have been repurchasing for a while now and it's just great.

Ok. It brightens, but doesn't concealer very well at all. My dark circles are very minor and it doesn't cover them. But in top of another concealer it is great to brighten.

on 8/3/2013 5:36:00 PM

I really like the product itself. It brightens my face and really does conceal. But I hate the packaging. I have to turn the the bottom so many times before any product comes out.

on 6/24/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

3.75/5. Impressed with the coverage. Does it's job well, especially on under eye circles if you apply in dots and then dab with a finger. Although I am not a big fan of the twist applicator... took me at least 15 full turns the first time I tried to use it - I thought it was broken!
Gives a dewy look to my normal skin, but those with oily skin should not use this as it would bring this out.
Although this is a pretty good product, I will not repurchase for several reasons.

1. Maybelline tests on animals. I will find a better alternative that does not advocate putting animals through torture, like BeneFit (this was a gift)
2. Hardly any product
3. There are better alternatives

on 6/1/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

pros:
medium/buildable coverage
isn't cakey
really brightens up the eye area
lasts throughout the day
affordable

cons:
has a twist applicator with a brush to apply, isn't hygienic and can get messy
doesn't come with much product in the tube

I really love this concealer, it covers up my imperfections really well and brightens up my under eye area. Will definitely be repurchasing!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Tried as an under eye concealer - inspired by you tube gurus. This product + patting from your ring finger = neutralized under eye circles and bags. Very impressed. Had to set with alot of loose powder (i use L'Oreal Hydra Perfect)