November 28, 2014 | 1362 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Adorei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC20 and this is a perfect match for me for concealing.

I use it under my brows, under my eyes and the area near and to cover up the redness on the side of my nose.

It's not cakey, doesn't crease under my eyes (that's a first for me, everything creased before) and I actually really like the brush. I apply it in little thin streaks and blend out with my fingers or a sponge. It's a new product so the brush may be a little ugly after a couple months, we'll see.

I will buy another one in a lighter color to try highlighting, this one is best for concealing.
Makes the under eye circles disappear and also that line that separates them from "normal" skin. I couldn't make them disappear before, so I'm really in love with this product.

If I hold the pen down towards the brush and use the clicker, I don't have to turn it a thousand time so that's a thing you want to try if you came by this problem a lot of people complain about.

Will repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Bellaxbeauty

I think the gives the right amount of brightens under my eyes, where I use it daily. It is very creamy and its never creases. I usually moisturize my face and under my eyes before i apply the product. I am very pleased with this product. I would recommend for some one who is looking to cover their under eye darkness and highlight around the nose.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for about a year now and I love it. It is not really a very good 'concealer' but I used it on dark circles under my eyes and it definitely brightens up my face! Ivory is a little light but it works great.

I wouldn't use it on spots but it is great for hiding redness and dark circles! I have been repurchasing for a while now and it's just great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok. It brightens, but doesn't concealer very well at all. My dark circles are very minor and it doesn't cover them. But in top of another concealer it is great to brighten.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Isalia

I really like the product itself. It brightens my face and really does conceal. But I hate the packaging. I have to turn the the bottom so many times before any product comes out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by bellabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

3.75/5. Impressed with the coverage. Does it's job well, especially on under eye circles if you apply in dots and then dab with a finger. Although I am not a big fan of the twist applicator... took me at least 15 full turns the first time I tried to use it - I thought it was broken!
Gives a dewy look to my normal skin, but those with oily skin should not use this as it would bring this out.
Although this is a pretty good product, I will not repurchase for several reasons.

1. Maybelline tests on animals. I will find a better alternative that does not advocate putting animals through torture, like BeneFit (this was a gift)
2. Hardly any product
3. There are better alternatives

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

pros:
medium/buildable coverage
isn't cakey
really brightens up the eye area
lasts throughout the day
affordable

cons:
has a twist applicator with a brush to apply, isn't hygienic and can get messy
doesn't come with much product in the tube

I really love this concealer, it covers up my imperfections really well and brightens up my under eye area. Will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Tried as an under eye concealer - inspired by you tube gurus. This product + patting from your ring finger = neutralized under eye circles and bags. Very impressed. Had to set with alot of loose powder (i use L'Oreal Hydra Perfect)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I use this to cover my redness around my nose and to cover up pimples, this does a fairly well job of covering it up. On my skin the concealer isn't noticable which is good. It lasts long, but it seems unhygienic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by rubyeskimo

I have used a variety of "brightening" concealers for the under eye area (The Body Shop, Clarins and Collection 2000 to name a few). However this one is probably the best for me personally. The shade 1.0 matches my skin tone perfectly (NC15) and covers my moderately dark circles very well. It doesn't crease during the day and lasts till I take it off at night. I apply this after my foundation and blend with my beauty blender sponge and I'm good to go!