OPI Fly

4.7

on 4/30/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This polish is a beautiful bright teal color that is really flattering on my toes. The application was a dream. Two coats was completely opaque, and the formula was just right -- not too thick or thin. I wore it for about a week and it looked good the whole time. Removal was just as easy. My nails weren't stained, but I used a base coat (as always). I recommend this to all blue polish lovers, especially if you find it discounted to 50% like I did at the gift shop at the hospital where I work. Can't wait to try this on my fingers!

This is the first OPI polish I buy, I bought it online. The colour is less aqua than I thought it would be, it is darker and slightly on the greener side. It is still a beautiful colour. It applied on thick, which was kind of annoying, but once my 2 coats + top coat were dry, the look was a lot more manicure like than other polishes I've tried. The brush was very fat compared to other polishes, so it made application a bit more challenging. When I removed it, it stained my nails blue. Overall, I would still buy it if it was the exact colour I was looking for, but since it wasn't, I won't.

on 3/6/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice colour that's kind of a mix between a teal and a robin's egg blue. It has a nice creme finish.
This colour went on a tiny bit streaky, but all streaks were gone in three coats. The polish dried very quickly, so I didn't mind the fact that I had to do three.
Overall, a very nice colour and the application wasn't bad at all. Would recommend.

on 2/15/2012 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

LOVE this color! I don't have anything similar, which is always a plus! It's from the Nicki Minaj collection and I seem to be a Nicki junkie lately :) It's pretty opaque in two coats. The only thing that I didn't like about this polish was that it did stain my nails, but I didn't use a base coat so that might be why.

Overall an awesome polish!

on 2/15/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the set of minis even though I didn't love all of the colors. It's a great deal with the ulta $3.50 off coupon. Teal is not a color I usually wear because I remember the 1980's and I don't think it compliments my brown skin, but it really does look great and not at all dated. I wish all OPI formula's were like this one. Opaque at 2 coats and dried before I could eff it up using the same top coat I always use... orly in a snap, I think... I am considering purchasing the full size of this color. I cannot say how long it lasts before chipping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very impressed with this polish. The formula is lovely - creme finish, no streaking, doesn't chip easily, opaque coverage with just 2 thin coats. The colour is quite bright, a mid-toned turquoise blue. I will be getting a back up! Just wish it wasn't so pricey here in the UK.

on 2/6/2012 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color. The bottle does not do it justice. It looks so much prettier on. I put it on my toes because I can't wear bright shades on my nails for work. Perfect pedi color. The color goes on evenly and smoothly.

on 2/6/2012 12:13:00 PM

There is nothing not to love about this lacquer and I knew I had to have it after seeing the swatch online. It's definitely one of the easiest formulations I've ever applied and for me is opaque after 2 good coats. I loved it so much that I went back and bought the entire Nicki Minaj collection.

on 2/4/2012 7:48:00 AM

I LOVE this nail polish! extremely impressed with it's flawless application. i am an OPI girl and the formula of this is amazing! that aside, the colour is like nothing i own in my collection. definitely glad i went ahead and purchased it. i will recommend and repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Fly is a pretty teal/aqua colour. It applies opaque after about 2-3 coats and has superb staying power! Glossy, smooth finish with a creme formula.

Popular Polishes